Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing at the end... 21:55 - Oct 22 with 2687 views1MoreBrightonR

Really!? Heard about 15 people do it in South Africa road. Seriously...we are doing way better than any of us expected this season and you boo a draw. Get a grip.
Booing at the end... on 22:02 - Oct 22 with 2619 viewsitsbiga

mugs

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Booing at the end... on 22:03 - Oct 22 with 2600 viewsLeedsR

They were booing the ref. Plenty stayed on to applaud the players that came out. Ref let a good few rugby tackles of theirs go and gradually seemed to lose control of the game. I think a draw was probably a fair result given that we can’t close things up at the back at the moment.
Booing at the end... on 22:03 - Oct 22 with 2585 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Booing at the end... on 22:03 - Oct 22 by LeedsR

They were booing the ref. Plenty stayed on to applaud the players that came out. Ref let a good few rugby tackles of theirs go and gradually seemed to lose control of the game. I think a draw was probably a fair result given that we can’t close things up at the back at the moment.

Ok, that explains that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Booing at the end... on 22:08 - Oct 22 with 2534 viewsSteveB

Booing at the end... on 22:03 - Oct 22 by LeedsR

Deffo this. All aimed at the ref & assistants, most inept that I've witnessed in a long time.
Booing at the end... on 22:25 - Oct 22 with 2391 viewsAntti_Heinola

I’m in the SA and assumed it was for the ref who allowed several clear and obvious deliberate fouls on Eze go by with no yellow, but booked Eze for a tiny clip of the heels. Worst of course was their no.5 staying on the pitch despite elbowing Rangel and throwing Hugill to the floor.

Bare bones.

Booing at the end... on 22:31 - Oct 22 with 2344 viewsStanisgod

Sh@t officials. Quelle surprise. No doubt more against the old Bees. Completely lost it at one point, like a rabbit in the headlights. Nice to see the Reading referees committee still alive and well though.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Booing at the end... on 22:32 - Oct 22 with 2330 views1MoreBrightonR

Then I take it all back :)
Booing at the end... on 22:42 - Oct 22 with 2286 viewsbosh67

Ref didn't really involve himself tonight. Elbow he had looked away so difficult that one but the handball is pretty obvious. Totally clear penalty.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Booing at the end... on 22:55 - Oct 22 with 2198 viewsnix

Yes definitely the ref and the AR when they came off.

He had a shocker, and we were screaming at him in the Paddocks for most of the second half. How he waited so long to give them yellow cards I have no idea, and then a soft yellow for Eze for one foul.

The team had a pretty good send off when they came round at the end.
Booing at the end... on 23:40 - Oct 22 with 2051 viewstimcocking

So hard to stomach when the officials have a night like this. I can handle not winning fairly, but this is tough.

They let the other team whack Eze all 90 minutes in the last game too. D!ckheads.
Booing at the end... on 00:09 - Oct 23 with 1991 viewsgobbles

The referee did get booed off, but I heard boos on the final whistle. Those weren't for the ref.
Obviously, vastly more are supportive of the team, but some believe we should win every game
Booing at the end... on 00:13 - Oct 23 with 1971 viewsconnell10

Booing at the end... on 00:09 - Oct 23 by gobbles

The referee did get booed off, but I heard boos on the final whistle. Those weren't for the ref.
Obviously, vastly more are supportive of the team, but some believe we should win every game

I heard booing in the upper loft presumed it was for the ref but it carried on after he had left the pitch, weird!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Booing at the end... on 01:49 - Oct 23 with 1879 viewsDannyPaddox

Booing at the end... on 00:13 - Oct 23 by connell10

I heard booing in the upper loft presumed it was for the ref but it carried on after he had left the pitch, weird!

Bollox. You’re either acoustically delusional or you have basso profondo tinnitus.
Booing at the end... on 03:08 - Oct 23 with 1851 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Booing at the end... on 00:09 - Oct 23 by gobbles

And how do you know that they weren't for the ref? Did you conduct a survey? Does your boo-ometer identify the target of the boo-boys?

I heard about 5 or so people momentarily boo at the final whistle but the boos were accompanied with comments about the ref. I can't say I heard any extended booing thereafter.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 11:50]
Booing at the end... on 03:13 - Oct 23 with 1850 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Booing at the end... on 00:13 - Oct 23 by connell10

The players had also left the pitch so who were the boos aimed at? The groundsman who challenged Jude the Cat to a dance off?
Booing at the end... on 06:02 - Oct 23 with 1765 viewsMatch82

Booing at the end... on 03:08 - Oct 23 by Benny_the_Ball

And how do you know that they weren't for the ref? Did you conduct a survey? Does your boo-ometer identify the target of the boo-boys?

I heard about 5 or so people momentarily boo at the final whistle but the boos were accompanied with comments about the ref. I can't say I heard any extended booing thereafter.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 11:50]

They were saying boo-urns...
Booing at the end... on 08:28 - Oct 23 with 1584 viewsRblockPrior

100% booing at the ref

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Booing at the end... on 09:14 - Oct 23 with 1522 viewsTheChef

Booing at the end... on 06:02 - Oct 23 by Match82

They were saying boo-urns...

Ha, beat me to it!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024