Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Ref... FFS 22:55 - Oct 22 with 6744 viewsLblock

Like to see Pinner justify that pile of shoite

Missed every big call
Summed it up when he missed a clear foul by us, then immediately gave on for yet another bit of rough stuff against Eze, cue the Reading Referee Committee having yet another mass chat with him....next three decisions go ridiculously to Reading’s way.

How the hell he managed to contrive to miss a blatant pull back on Hugill and give a decision against us to overrule a goal to us I don’t know. Don’t get me started on the handball for a Lear penalty
We were below par and a point seems okay but that ref was an absolute joke and these clowns ruin the game.

I hear Hugill now suspended for Bentford as he committed the heinous crime of being pushed to the ground and getting booked for it.
Proper to$$er ref
[Post edited 22 Oct 2019 22:55]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

That Ref... FFS on 22:58 - Oct 22 with 4063 viewssmegma

Oh he will.
That Ref... FFS on 23:11 - Oct 22 with 3991 viewsRog

Guess the ref didn't see it? Nah, he bottled the decision. Not up to it.
That Ref... FFS on 23:13 - Oct 22 with 3978 viewsAntti_Heinola

he actually put his whistle tp his mouth didn't he?! then didn't give it.

Bare bones.

That Ref... FFS on 23:16 - Oct 22 with 3961 viewssmegma

Someone will say 'as you can see, the ball hits his shadow'......
That Ref... FFS on 23:22 - Oct 22 with 3910 viewsE17hoop

Just saw the highlights on Sky Sports News and the elbow on Rangel was deserving of a red card.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

That Ref... FFS on 23:26 - Oct 22 with 3873 viewsAntti_Heinola

That Ref... FFS on 23:22 - Oct 22 by E17hoop

Just saw the highlights on Sky Sports News and the elbow on Rangel was deserving of a red card.

its ok the ref made up for it by... yellow carding him after he threw Hugill to the floor. He also committed 4 other fouls. And for that - 4 fouls, one elbow, one body slam - one yellow.
Brilliant.

Bare bones.

That Ref... FFS on 23:28 - Oct 22 with 3863 viewsWatford_Ranger

I’m sure players used to get booked for aimlessly booting the ball away after the whistle.

Pure guesswork but I get the impression refs have been instructed to keep cards to a minimum.

Ref was just weak. Not his fault he missed the elbow and seemingly deemed that ball to hand (wrongly) but again we aren’t in his face when they are and it showed as the game went on.
That Ref... FFS on 23:30 - Oct 22 with 3852 viewsbosh67

That Ref... FFS on 23:26 - Oct 22 by Antti_Heinola

its ok the ref made up for it by... yellow carding him after he threw Hugill to the floor. He also committed 4 other fouls. And for that - 4 fouls, one elbow, one body slam - one yellow.
Brilliant.

The only good thing I have to say about him is that his bald patch is going to get much worse as the years go by.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

That Ref... FFS on 23:31 - Oct 22 with 3850 viewsPeterHucker

Anyone know why Hugill's goal to put us 3-1 up was disallowed?
That Ref... FFS on 23:33 - Oct 22 with 3827 viewsAntti_Heinola

Foul by Hugill during the build up - i honestly thought ref was going to give it the other way, possibly even a pen. but haven't seen it a second time.

Bare bones.

That Ref... FFS on 23:36 - Oct 22 with 3812 viewsbosh67

That Ref... FFS on 23:33 - Oct 22 by Antti_Heinola

Foul by Hugill during the build up - i honestly thought ref was going to give it the other way, possibly even a pen. but haven't seen it a second time.

I think they ran into each other. Should have stood.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

That Ref... FFS on 23:39 - Oct 22 with 3801 viewssmegma

Yeah I saw it on TV in SAR stand at halftime yet didn't notice it as it happened ??
That Ref... FFS on 23:41 - Oct 22 with 3788 viewstimcocking

That Ref... FFS on 22:58 - Oct 22 by smegma

Oh he will.

Lol that's what i thought.
That Ref... FFS on 23:51 - Oct 22 with 3762 viewsFrankRightguard

That Ref... FFS on 23:31 - Oct 22 by PeterHucker

Anyone know why Hugill's goal to put us 3-1 up was disallowed?

Whistle had gone a long time before he actually put it away. No surprise though that Hugill was penalised. He was given zero protection all night and eventually lost his rag with it meaning he now misses Brentford. As bad a refereeing display as I’ve seen in ages.
That Ref... FFS on 01:11 - Oct 23 with 3661 viewsbob566

It was but can't blame ref on that one. He was tracking the ball and incident occurred behind him. Up to the lino to spot that. The handball however
That Ref... FFS on 02:18 - Oct 23 with 3612 viewstimcocking

That Ref... FFS on 23:16 - Oct 22 by smegma

Someone will say 'as you can see, the ball hits his shadow'......

Ha.

Some people do seem to have an urge to defend the indefensible.
That Ref... FFS on 02:54 - Oct 23 with 3603 viewsLoftgirl

That Ref... FFS on 23:11 - Oct 22 by Rog

Guess the ref didn't see it? Nah, he bottled the decision. Not up to it.

You can clearly see the ref's line of sight was obscured by the penalty spot.
That Ref... FFS on 02:59 - Oct 23 with 3599 viewsBenny_the_Ball

That Ref... FFS on 23:13 - Oct 22 by Antti_Heinola

he actually put his whistle tp his mouth didn't he?! then didn't give it.

I thought he actually blew the whistle and for a second looked as if he was going to point to the spot before changing his mind and waving the penalty appeals away. How can you allow play to continue if you've already blown the whistle?
That Ref... FFS on 03:03 - Oct 23 with 3597 viewsBenny_the_Ball

That Ref... FFS on 23:33 - Oct 22 by Antti_Heinola

IMHO the defender prevented Hugill from getting on the end of the cross. In the next phase the defender makes a hash of the clearance thus presenting Hugill with the opportunity to score. The goal should have stood.
That Ref... FFS on 04:59 - Oct 23 with 3560 viewssmegma

That Ref... FFS on 02:54 - Oct 23 by Loftgirl

You can clearly see the ref's line of sight was obscured by the penalty spot.

I think you might be correct. Nothing to see here, move along please ......
That Ref... FFS on 06:57 - Oct 23 with 3454 viewsactonman

Persistent cynical fouls by reading all game and mainly on eze went unpunished, then when eze does one himself, yellow card couldn’t come out quick enough !

Useless cu next Tuesday

Spent the whole game trying to avoid actually refereeing it
That Ref... FFS on 07:43 - Oct 23 with 3346 viewsWatford_Ranger

Thought the Eze yellow was justified. He was knackered and had more than one hack to stop an attack. No issue with that for me.

but agree there was a clear strategy to kick him in non-threatening positions. You can (or could?) book players for a team persistently fouling one player.
That Ref... FFS on 08:01 - Oct 23 with 3304 viewsRangers67

That Ref... FFS on 07:43 - Oct 23 by Watford_Ranger

Thought the Eze yellow was justified. He was knackered and had more than one hack to stop an attack. No issue with that for me.

but agree there was a clear strategy to kick him in non-threatening positions. You can (or could?) book players for a team persistently fouling one player.

You thought it was justified ! Did you go last night . Did you miss the 15 or so fouls they made before he got his yellow card out and then only because their player was screaming in his face. That is one of the worst refereeing performances I can remember and we have seen some over the years. Credit to Reading they played the ref brilliantly , something we need to do. Eze commits his first foul in the 85th minute and gets carded straight away , yep that’s how it should go. The list of mistakes and incompetence by this clown would take me a couple of hours to list .
That Ref... FFS on 08:09 - Oct 23 with 3273 viewshoops_legend

That Ref... FFS on 08:01 - Oct 23 by Rangers67

You thought it was justified ! Did you go last night . Did you miss the 15 or so fouls they made before he got his yellow card out and then only because their player was screaming in his face. That is one of the worst refereeing performances I can remember and we have seen some over the years. Credit to Reading they played the ref brilliantly , something we need to do. Eze commits his first foul in the 85th minute and gets carded straight away , yep that’s how it should go. The list of mistakes and incompetence by this clown would take me a couple of hours to list .

Eze took the yellow to stop the foul. thats fine.

But we should have win 4-2 and they have 2 players sent off
That Ref... FFS on 08:27 - Oct 23 with 3221 viewsWatford_Ranger

That Ref... FFS on 08:01 - Oct 23 by Rangers67

Yes I went. Yes he had more than one blatant go at stopping the attack with no chance of getting the ball. It was a smart yellow on Eze’s part. Doesn’t justify some terrible decisions and letting half their team off with ganging up on him but I’d have been fuming if we had a counter stopped like that in the 90th minute with no card.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024