Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gaffer on tonight's draw 23:27 - Oct 22 with 582 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/teams/queens-park-rangers/

Spot on again although I suspect he may reflect on taking off Wells as we stopped them having to think about 2 up front and invited them on a bit.

Ref made some odd and poor decisions but on reflection a draw was okay for a bit of an off night. I like that MW doesn't get bogged down on those things though.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gaffer on tonight's draw on 23:32 - Oct 22 with 556 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really like that he batted away questions about the ref. OK for us fans to do it, for a manager to do it, for me, is lazy and is all about making excuses.
Great angle on the handball in there. Clear as day. He virtually caught the thing. Cannot see how the ref missed that. He dived for it ffs.

Bare bones.

Gaffer on tonight's draw on 23:35 - Oct 22 with 547 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I liked the way that he essentially took the blame off the defence in public by saying it was a training ground thing rather than an individual thing, though I suspect it's a mixture of the two.

But, if he were to be brutally honest, then he might have conceded that switching to 442 at short notice with little time to practice us cost us the first third of the game and a lot of the momentum we'd gained coming into the game.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024