Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh dear 16:07 - Oct 23 with 4472 viewsQPR_John

Reading v QPR Boxing Day at 19:30 .............. on Sky
Oh dear on 16:12 - Oct 23 with 3755 viewskingsburyR

Well that's a no then.

What do Sky have with this friggin fixture?

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Oh dear on 16:16 - Oct 23 with 3728 viewsBuckR

What a load of shite - 5.30 would have been bad enough but 7.30! They're having a laugh. Where the feck am I going to drink all day until 7.30pm on boxing day in Reading! Unless Costco have a bar! Bunch of Carnts!!!!!
Oh dear on 16:20 - Oct 23 with 3715 viewsNorthernr

FFS what is their obsession with this game?
Bit of a touch, means I don't have to go near that shthole.
Oh dear on 16:20 - Oct 23 with 3713 viewsStanisgod

Leave us alone you a@sholes

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Oh dear on 16:24 - Oct 23 with 3704 viewsrunningman75

Sky's football directors in laws must live in Berkshire. Family pissup following by Hoops vs Fake Hoops.
Oh dear on 17:08 - Oct 23 with 3599 viewsted_hendrix

It must be some kind of mystical punishment, there has been some dire QPR v fakefck fixtures over the years none more so than the televised 12.00pm KO on a Sunday a few years ago, sat behind the goal being bored to death by two football teams who honestly really didn't want to be there I know I didn't, it was dreadful, one of the posters on here a few rows in front of me recognized me stood up and shouted "alright Ted?"
"Bollox" was the only thing I could think of shouting back, so I did.

Ratings eh?

Sky my arse.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Oh dear on 17:15 - Oct 23 with 3575 viewssuperstan

We’ll be top of the league by about 10 points by then, so will be a good turnout by us 😁
Oh dear on 17:26 - Oct 23 with 3551 viewsfrancisbowles

That's my plans changed. Am near Maidenhead for Christmas and was going to go straight to fakes next day. Now won't bother, will go back to south coast and watch on Now TV, I have a weeks pass which was a Christmas present last year.

Thanks for messing us about again Sky.
Login to get fewer ads

Oh dear on 17:47 - Oct 23 with 3504 viewsWalnut

Birmingham away too but no date change, just full coverage rather than red button
Oh dear on 18:18 - Oct 23 with 3413 viewspaulparker

Who in their right mind is going to watch that old Sh1t , two teams on a cold night with about 5000 people there zero atmosphere when you have 10 hours of premier league football on Amazon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Oh dear on 19:56 - Oct 23 with 3271 viewsqueensparker

Was planning on this but fu-k hanging around til 7.30 on Boxing Day to trek to that dump when I can sit in a cheese and port coma in front of a roaring fire on watch it on the telly

Surely going to be our lowest away turnout of the year now. Sky you dicks.
Oh dear on 20:47 - Oct 23 with 3192 viewsqprxtc

Sky are a f ucking odd bunch. It seems they think that this fixture is some sort of hooped derby grudge match. They have to show it live no matter what.

Sky, listen you bunch of heartless, thick c unts. No on gives a shit about this fixture. At any time, least of all 7.30 pm on f ucking Boxing Day, when most of the nation will be feeling like shit anyway without inflicting this game on them.

Sky. QPR v Reading is not a derby. Hooped or otherwise. Now f ucking leave it alone and bugger off.
[Post edited 23 Oct 2019 20:48]
Oh dear on 20:51 - Oct 23 with 3180 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Unreal.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Oh dear on 20:53 - Oct 23 with 3172 viewsdaveB

They'll be no trains that day either, engineering work all over xmas on that line
Oh dear on 22:26 - Oct 23 with 3067 viewsLazyFan

It's cheap for them to set it up as it's just down the road from Isleworth.
And they can pay their people less at Xmas as travelling is less in distance. Probably expect them to set-up on the day, rather than go down the night before as I would expect them to do for the Northen games.

On the door-step handy is this fixture compared to the others around then.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

Oh dear on 23:07 - Oct 23 with 2996 viewsDavieQPR

Putting the club first though they will make far more money out of this than they could have hoped for. As there are no trains and unlikely a coach , as it's double time, only car drivers will go
Oh dear on 04:40 - Oct 24 with 2917 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Better than early. Get the hangover out the way.
Oh dear on 07:26 - Oct 24 with 2832 viewsBAWHoops

Only ever on TV v Reading, Fulham, Brentford and whatever Prem team has come down and requires an easy home game.
Usually away to a side on the cusp of promotion as well

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Oh dear on 08:24 - Oct 24 with 2766 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Has made my decision to not go easier to make.
Why o why do they obsess about this fixture.
Oh dear on 10:45 - Oct 24 with 2598 viewsDorse

It's not fair. What about all those Leeds fans? They'll be distraught.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oh dear on 11:10 - Oct 24 with 2561 viewsManinBlack

Oh dear on 10:45 - Oct 24 by Dorse

It's not fair. What about all those Leeds fans? They'll be distraught.

I don't see why as Leeds v Preston and Brentford v Swansea also live on Boxing Day before us.
Oh dear on 11:14 - Oct 24 with 2557 viewsManinBlack

Oh dear on 22:26 - Oct 23 by LazyFan

It's cheap for them to set it up as it's just down the road from Isleworth.
And they can pay their people less at Xmas as travelling is less in distance. Probably expect them to set-up on the day, rather than go down the night before as I would expect them to do for the Northen games.

On the door-step handy is this fixture compared to the others around then.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Which is probably why they are showing Brentford v Swansea on the same day so no need to show us at Reading.

I don't think distance and pay has anything to do with it as they are showing Leeds as well at Elland Road. They are just emulating their Super Sunday methods when they show three Premiership games on a Sunday.
Oh dear on 13:13 - Oct 24 with 2479 viewsdavman

Oh dear on 20:53 - Oct 23 by daveB

They'll be no trains that day either, engineering work all over xmas on that line

I didn't think there was ANY train service on Boxing Day anyway...

I might go along just because there'll be loads of tickets available and its still pretty local for me...

If I go, I won't be aware that we are on Sky and therefore the curse will not apply. That's how it works, isn't it?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Oh dear on 16:16 - Oct 24 with 2363 viewsDorse

Oh dear on 13:13 - Oct 24 by davman

I didn't think there was ANY train service on Boxing Day anyway...

I might go along just because there'll be loads of tickets available and its still pretty local for me...

If I go, I won't be aware that we are on Sky and therefore the curse will not apply. That's how it works, isn't it?

Damn it, now you've done it. THE CURSE knows all, sees all and definitely reads LFW.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Oh dear on 16:26 - Oct 24 with 2353 viewsMatch82

Oh dear on 18:18 - Oct 23 by paulparker

Who in their right mind is going to watch that old Sh1t , two teams on a cold night with about 5000 people there zero atmosphere when you have 10 hours of premier league football on Amazon

Don't you know we are just like watching Brazil now

Having said that, ridiculous decision. Again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024