Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 15:41 - Oct 24 with 3203 viewssmegma

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/qpr-fans-forum/
Fans Forum on 16:12 - Oct 24 with 2460 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm not having a dig but the online application form has the following question

Would you like to attend?

Yes or No

Hardly going to fill out the form if its a no?!
Fans Forum on 16:14 - Oct 24 with 2455 viewsDorse

Another chance for supporters to ask Les what it is he does and complain about the water pressure in the Ellerslie Road bogs. Let's mix it up a bit this year and ask when they intend to #announceravel and give a firm date for George Kulcsar's long-overlooked induction into Forever Rs.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans Forum on 16:17 - Oct 24 with 2444 viewssmegma

Fans Forum on 16:14 - Oct 24 by Dorse

Another chance for supporters to ask Les what it is he does and complain about the water pressure in the Ellerslie Road bogs. Let's mix it up a bit this year and ask when they intend to #announceravel and give a firm date for George Kulcsar's long-overlooked induction into Forever Rs.

He's coming to the Stoke home game with Tony Scully apparently.
Fans Forum on 16:25 - Oct 24 with 2425 viewsDorse

Fans Forum on 16:17 - Oct 24 by smegma

He's coming to the Stoke home game with Tony Scully apparently.

Just need Karl Ready for a full house.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans Forum on 16:26 - Oct 24 with 2419 viewsBuckR

Well if the same people are invited every year you're likely to get similar questions - I get why people such as Clive get invited (presuming you do) but other than that it seems to be the same old faces there every year
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 16:26]
Fans Forum on 17:33 - Oct 24 with 2340 viewsRBlock

Fans Forum on 16:26 - Oct 24 by BuckR

Well if the same people are invited every year you're likely to get similar questions - I get why people such as Clive get invited (presuming you do) but other than that it seems to be the same old faces there every year

They don’t invite the same people every year. It’s because only certain people can be bothered to go sit there for 3 hours on a Wednesday night to listen to it all. Try apply, you’ll get a ticket more often than not. Just seems you’re griping for no good reason.
Fans Forum on 17:42 - Oct 24 with 2324 viewsNorthernr

I ask the press lads if I can go and cover it and they usually say yes.

From what I gather from friends who've done this, if you just email them and ask to go you can. It's not a closed shop, I've not known anybody be refused entry. End of the day, there are only a very small amount of people who want to give up their tuesday night to go to something like this.

They have started mostly doing pre-questions and getting Morrissey to ask them which doesn't look great and I'm not a fan of, but previously you had people who'd take the mic and grandstand about something and it would all kick off.
Fans Forum on 17:59 - Oct 24 with 2292 viewsPinnerPaul

Upside of pre questions is a) as you say and b) you get more questions in, downside, and I stress I have no evidence this happens , questions can be 'censored' or ignored.
Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum on 19:37 - Oct 24 with 2173 viewsrunningman75

I cannot attend that night though would like to ask if fans could be banned if they get up after 30 minutes of a match to go to get beers and return late for the second half.
Fans Forum on 20:36 - Oct 24 with 2115 viewsNoDiddley

Finney
Fans Forum on 21:01 - Oct 24 with 2090 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Fans Forum on 19:37 - Oct 24 by runningman75

I cannot attend that night though would like to ask if fans could be banned if they get up after 30 minutes of a match to go to get beers and return late for the second half.

You've noticed them too? Seconded.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Fans Forum on 21:08 - Oct 24 with 2058 viewsBlackCrowe

Can someone ask if the rat poison box things that are scattered on the floor of the corridors of East Paddock are achieving the desired rodent headcount. Thanks in advance.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Fans Forum on 22:28 - Oct 24 with 1981 viewsStanisgod

Could someone ask why I had to pay £7.50 for a cup of tea and a hardly "jumbo" sausage roll Tuesday.
Before anyone says you don't have to, I did as I was late due to C2C train trouble and didnt have time to stop at the chip shop!

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fans Forum on 23:23 - Oct 24 with 1911 viewsLblock

Can someone ask where Tony Fernandez is and how much it’ll cost to keep him there?

Asking for a friend

Thanks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fans Forum on 00:30 - Oct 25 with 1860 viewstimcocking

Fans Forum on 21:08 - Oct 24 by BlackCrowe

Can someone ask if the rat poison box things that are scattered on the floor of the corridors of East Paddock are achieving the desired rodent headcount. Thanks in advance.

All poison does is kill some, more will always arrive. Pest control companies don't try to eradicate the problem, because they'd be out of work if they did. Cats are the answer, vermin smell them and steer clear. Let's get 100 cats. Beautiful, beautiful kitties. 96.2% Tiger.
Fans Forum on 02:47 - Oct 25 with 1827 viewssmegma

Fans Forum on 00:30 - Oct 25 by timcocking

All poison does is kill some, more will always arrive. Pest control companies don't try to eradicate the problem, because they'd be out of work if they did. Cats are the answer, vermin smell them and steer clear. Let's get 100 cats. Beautiful, beautiful kitties. 96.2% Tiger.

We've already got 2 huge ones,
Fans Forum on 08:37 - Oct 25 with 1703 viewsBuckR

Fans Forum on 17:33 - Oct 24 by RBlock

They don’t invite the same people every year. It’s because only certain people can be bothered to go sit there for 3 hours on a Wednesday night to listen to it all. Try apply, you’ll get a ticket more often than not. Just seems you’re griping for no good reason.

Have entered the draw every year mate and never got in - What now? Get your facts right maybe before presuming
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 8:38]
Fans Forum on 09:12 - Oct 25 with 1657 viewsRblockPrior

Fans Forum on 08:37 - Oct 25 by BuckR

Have entered the draw every year mate and never got in - What now? Get your facts right maybe before presuming
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 8:38]

I have applied for quite a few years and never got in either, which is fine if they mix up the people they invite each year but it does seem the same characters each time

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fans Forum on 09:25 - Oct 25 with 1643 viewsNorthernr

I'm amazed at this. I know people who've literally emailed them the day before asking for a ticket and got one. It's never even usually that full.
Fans Forum on 09:34 - Oct 25 with 1634 viewsBuckR

Fans Forum on 09:25 - Oct 25 by Northernr

I'm amazed at this. I know people who've literally emailed them the day before asking for a ticket and got one. It's never even usually that full.

Will give that a go this year instead rather than just entering the ballot. Any idea who's best to email? Andy Watkins?
Fans Forum on 09:36 - Oct 25 with 1626 viewsTheChef

Fans Forum on 09:25 - Oct 25 by Northernr

Hottest ticket in town apparently.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fans Forum on 09:40 - Oct 25 with 1617 viewsNorthernr

Fans Forum on 09:34 - Oct 25 by BuckR

Will give that a go this year instead rather than just entering the ballot. Any idea who's best to email? Andy Watkins?

It used to be Jordan the marketing lad but he's gone to Fulham, I'll see if I can find out who does his job now.

Do the thing on the offish as well IMO.
Fans Forum on 09:41 - Oct 25 with 1615 viewsBuckR

Fans Forum on 09:40 - Oct 25 by Northernr

It used to be Jordan the marketing lad but he's gone to Fulham, I'll see if I can find out who does his job now.

Do the thing on the offish as well IMO.

Yep have already done the online application - cheers!
Fans Forum on 10:40 - Oct 25 with 1549 viewsLunarJetman

I'll never forget the couple nearly bursting into tears on behalf of their child because the club were no longer putting names on seats...
Fans Forum on 11:19 - Oct 25 with 1503 viewsPeterHucker

Fans Forum on 17:42 - Oct 24 by Northernr

I ask the press lads if I can go and cover it and they usually say yes.

From what I gather from friends who've done this, if you just email them and ask to go you can. It's not a closed shop, I've not known anybody be refused entry. End of the day, there are only a very small amount of people who want to give up their tuesday night to go to something like this.

They have started mostly doing pre-questions and getting Morrissey to ask them which doesn't look great and I'm not a fan of, but previously you had people who'd take the mic and grandstand about something and it would all kick off.

They have Morrissey there asking questions?

Presumably ones like “is it really so strange?” “what difference does it make?” & “how soon is now?”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024