Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Callum Willock 22:30 - Oct 30 with 1319 viewsLblock

Came up tonight on a WhatsApp group during Binpickers v Arse

I'm sure Joe Willock is his nephew.

I recall him being shockingly bad for us and also having a very short acrimonious realtionship with us fans.
Sure he missed a sitter and mouthed off that we were a tinpot outfit and then sat out his loan period witha fake injury.

Any Derek Buxton's out there that can fill in the blanks?
I do not expect any truthful contributions from LatticeR or LadbrokeR

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Callum Willock on 22:34 - Oct 30 with 1299 viewsdaveB

he came on loan for a month when we were really struggling in 2002-03 season. He was a promising player but was poor in the very few appearances he made for us, one game at Luton against 9 men stands out. I think he ended up at brentford then drifted out of the league. I don't remember a bad attitude just that he wasn't very good and seemed to be the fall guy at the time for some fans.
Callum Willock on 22:39 - Oct 30 with 1285 viewsLblock

Luton is the game I recall.

He missed an absolute sitter

Sure he got involved in a row witht the fans that day
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 22:39]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Callum Willock on 22:40 - Oct 30 with 1275 viewsaston_hoop

In at the same time as Brett Angell and I remember both were pretty much scapegoats at the time. Started the 4-0 v Cardiff with Angell on a FREEZING Friday night when Earnshaw took us apart. Don't recall any of the attitude stuff though

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Callum Willock on 07:59 - Oct 31 with 1073 viewsRamseyR

Blazed it over the bar in front of an empty net from near the pen spot away at Luton. Their boss (he's short, he's fat, he's had a heart attack) Kinnear, also gave the R's fans a two fingered salute as he walked off at the end of that match.
Callum Willock on 08:17 - Oct 31 with 1046 viewsNorthernr

Callum Willock on 22:39 - Oct 30 by Lblock

Luton is the game I recall.

He missed an absolute sitter

Sure he got involved in a row witht the fans that day
[Post edited 30 Oct 2019 22:39]

Yeh Luton were down to ten after 30 mins, down to nine after 60, and we had Willock and Angell up front who were biblically bad. Remember it turning quite nasty in the away end that day, though I don't remember Willock specifically giving us any. He was woeful though. We drew 0-0 and Brkovic missed an absolute stone cold sitter in the last minute to win them it 1-0 with nine men.
Callum Willock on 09:39 - Oct 31 with 960 viewsMrSheen

He also missed a sitter for Peterborough against us. Broke the law of the ex.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024