Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whats the latest on the training ground? 20:46 - Oct 31 with 10376 viewsPunteR

Assuming Skylarks season is over?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 20:58 - Oct 31 with 6772 viewsBucksRanger

Skylarks are protected by the EU Birds Directive 79/409/EEC.

That's not going to be a problem soon, is it?
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 21:01 - Oct 31 with 6764 viewsRangersDave

Its now count the tumble weed season mate. There are 10 people in health and safety gear, including hard hats, sat at Warren Farm, counting the endangered tumbleweed as it rolls and careens through the canyon of garages, which are the tumbleweeds only nesting place in a 200mile radius.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 21:20 - Oct 31 with 6722 viewsSonofNorfolt

Work looks like it has started there.
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 21:30 - Oct 31 with 6696 viewsEsox_Lucius

There is a fan forum coming up on the 11th I believe. That would be a nice time to ask for an update and a planned time frame for the works.

The grass is always greener.

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 10:27 - Nov 1 with 6393 viewsBlue_Castello

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 21:20 - Oct 31 by SonofNorfolt

Don't be such a tease SON what exactly has been seen, I assume no sign of Fernandes with spade in ground and Lblock choking on his trilby.

Has anybody who lives local seen the start of ground works if so where's the pictorial evidence. I'm sure the question will be asked at the Fans Forum but if work has started its interesting the club has decided not to publish the fact, presumably to not antagonise the NIMBYs.......
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 10:56 - Nov 1 with 6346 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 20:58 - Oct 31 by BucksRanger

Skylarks are protected by the EU Birds Directive 79/409/EEC.

That's not going to be a problem soon, is it?

Depends on your definition of ‘soon’.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:22 - Nov 1 with 6294 viewsJJB

It was a year ago today we were given the go ahead yet not one brick has been laid..

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:35 - Nov 1 with 6255 viewsDorse

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:22 - Nov 1 by JJB

It was a year ago today we were given the go ahead yet not one brick has been laid..

To fair, laying a brick is really painful for a Skylark.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:43 - Nov 1 with 6236 viewsTonto

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:22 - Nov 1 by JJB

That is not unusual for large developments.

Once planning permission is gained, there are site investigations, utilities works, contracts to be signed and plans to be finalized (t is rare for plans to stay the same as the original application, so again not unusual).

in other words, don't panic and don't assume this is incompetence.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 12:14 - Nov 1 with 6176 viewsBoston

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:43 - Nov 1 by Tonto

Once planning permission is gained, there are site investigations, utilities works, contracts to be signed and plans to be finalized (t is rare for plans to stay the same as the original application, so again not unusual).

Spot on. I don’t know the extent of the ground works, landscaping, but it wouldn’t surprise me if there was a years work in it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 13:15 - Nov 1 with 6060 viewsSonofNorfolt

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 10:27 - Nov 1 by Blue_Castello

Don't be such a tease SON what exactly has been seen, I assume no sign of Fernandes with spade in ground and Lblock choking on his trilby.

Has anybody who lives local seen the start of ground works if so where's the pictorial evidence. I'm sure the question will be asked at the Fans Forum but if work has started its interesting the club has decided not to publish the fact, presumably to not antagonise the NIMBYs.......

I'll reiterate, it looks like something is going on.
Bob the builderesque.........
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:52 - Nov 1 with 5924 viewsBoston

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 13:15 - Nov 1 by SonofNorfolt

I'll reiterate, it looks like something is going on.
Bob the builderesque.........

Tripods, dumpy levels and middle class men wearing green wellies?

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 23:04 - Nov 1 with 5597 viewsLoftgirl

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:52 - Nov 1 by Boston

Tripods, dumpy levels and middle class men wearing green wellies?

What are Fulham fans doing there?
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 00:00 - Nov 2 with 5528 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 21:20 - Oct 31 by SonofNorfolt

Genuine question. Define "work" please?
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 00:14 - Nov 2 with 5516 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:43 - Nov 1 by Tonto

I accept that to a certain degree but much of this investigative work will have already been conducted. Given the delays and level of opposition to the project I would've thought the club would be keen to press ahead to avoid any further turbulence.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 0:14]
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 01:04 - Nov 2 with 5492 viewsBoston

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 00:14 - Nov 2 by Benny_the_Ball

I accept that to a certain degree but much of this investigative work will have already been conducted. Given the delays and level of opposition to the project I would've thought the club would be keen to press ahead to avoid any further turbulence.

Yeah but, no-one at the club was overly keen on dynamite.

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 08:23 - Nov 2 with 5307 viewsdistortR

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 00:14 - Nov 2 by Benny_the_Ball

QPR......Turbulence......Fernandes....Air Asia......skylarks.......Caterham.....Mittals.......property developers.......incompetence.......reuben

I think we should be told!!
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:13 - Nov 2 with 5158 viewsDorse

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 00:00 - Nov 2 by Benny_the_Ball

Genuine question. Define "work" please?

Isn't it something I'm supposed to do whilst posting on LFW?

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 12:53 - Nov 2 with 5043 viewsThe_Seer

I don't think the board have the finance required to complete work on Warren Farm.
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:09 - Nov 2 with 4951 viewsLblock

My hat has gone past the "consume by" date and the salt and pepper has congealed into a paste the likes Archeloigsits dig up in Roman villages.

The theory that Bungle and the boys don't want this to press on gathers more pace by the year.....

This is NOT a big development.
The actual build is a piece of proverbial as the utilities are all in there, it's a simple structure to put up and the finishes will be somewhat utilitarian I reckon.
The work is in levelling the notorious WF slope as anyone who has ever played there will tell you that is deceptive. Having said that, earth levelling is a doddle. The complicated part will be ensuring the top soli and pitch planting is spot on; drainage the only concern there.
4G pitches and floodlights another cakewalk.
I'd say from demo of the asbestos riddled buildings being finished to work proper starting and then finish you're looking at 8 months maximum..... that's about two installments of an FFP fine in another language

Get on with it if you're serious.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:20 - Nov 2 with 4931 viewsPinnerPaul

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:09 - Nov 2 by Lblock

My hat has gone past the "consume by" date and the salt and pepper has congealed into a paste the likes Archeloigsits dig up in Roman villages.

The theory that Bungle and the boys don't want this to press on gathers more pace by the year.....

This is NOT a big development.
The actual build is a piece of proverbial as the utilities are all in there, it's a simple structure to put up and the finishes will be somewhat utilitarian I reckon.
The work is in levelling the notorious WF slope as anyone who has ever played there will tell you that is deceptive. Having said that, earth levelling is a doddle. The complicated part will be ensuring the top soli and pitch planting is spot on; drainage the only concern there.
4G pitches and floodlights another cakewalk.
I'd say from demo of the asbestos riddled buildings being finished to work proper starting and then finish you're looking at 8 months maximum..... that's about two installments of an FFP fine in another language

Get on with it if you're serious.

That 1st line excuse is pathetic
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:44 - Nov 2 with 4888 viewsonlyrinmoray

Someone go down there with a dog and take some photos Then post it on here Thank You
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 15:40 - Nov 2 with 4812 viewsDorse

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 14:44 - Nov 2 by onlyrinmoray

Someone go down there with a dog and take some photos Then post it on here Thank You

Good idea: dog photos are always welcome.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 15:49]

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 19:35 - Nov 2 with 4665 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Whats the latest on the training ground? on 11:13 - Nov 2 by Dorse

Isn't it something I'm supposed to do whilst posting on LFW?

To be fair you've probably done more work today than the club has at Warren Farm since it overcame the final legal challenge.

In all seriousness, if anyone is attending the fans forum can they please ask some straight questions. What's the plan? What's the timetable? Where are we at this moment in time? What's the ETA for completion? It's basic stuff that Hoos should be able to answer if the club is serious about this project.
[Post edited 2 Nov 2019 21:20]
Whats the latest on the training ground? on 20:12 - Nov 2 with 4638 viewssexton

Went for a walk over there yesterday. No sign of anything having happened since I last went. Not a single dog walker or other human to be seen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024