Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... 09:47 - Nov 8 with 4208 viewshubble

...it's the most incredible thing I've ever seen.

Unbelievably, searingly profound.

Blew me away.

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 09:51 - Nov 8 with 4188 viewsFredManRave

Is Adam Sandler in it?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 09:57 - Nov 8 with 4166 viewshubble

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 09:51 - Nov 8 by FredManRave

Is Adam Sandler in it?!

Errr.... no Fred. He's not.
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 10:09 - Nov 8 with 4144 viewsqprxtc

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 09:51 - Nov 8 by FredManRave

Is Adam Sandler in it?!

Watched Geostorm last night and felt exactly the same way.

I’ll never be the same after watching that. Sweet jaysus save me.
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 10:27 - Nov 8 with 4089 viewsJJB

Glad you watched it Hud, It was almost too much at times, the fact that it is a true story as well makes it even more incredible.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 12:06 - Nov 8 with 3943 viewsDorse

Who did he turn out to be in the end? If it's Noel Edmonds, I'm out.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 12:21 - Nov 8 with 3918 viewsw7r

Extraordinary piece of work, where do you start? It almost brought me to tears TBH - you could barely make it up. Extremely uncomfortable viewing, but a modern masterpiece. Just thinking about it now makes me shudder.

The twins were on Robert Elms show a few weeks ago - worth a listen.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 12:26]
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 12:53 - Nov 8 with 3867 viewsLongsufferingR

Absolutely. Incredible story. I can see exactly why he took the course of action he did, but also why that had the wrong effect in the long run. What a thing to have to deal with.
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 08:18 - Nov 9 with 3520 viewsdistortR

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 12:06 - Nov 8 by Dorse

Who did he turn out to be in the end? If it's Noel Edmonds, I'm out.

polite thing is to tell your family first, not the internet.

But well done you.
Login to get fewer ads

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 16:37 - May 10 with 2565 viewsElizabeLee

Fans of the network are invited for the attentive participation for the blog. This hoisting of the blog and visitors of the https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/paperhelp-com-review/ are provoked for the students for all parts. The true site is visited for the apex position for the motives for the joyful mans for the fans of the network.
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 20:35 - May 10 with 2328 viewsdistortR

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 16:37 - May 10 by ElizabeLee

Fans of the network are invited for the attentive participation for the blog. This hoisting of the blog and visitors of the https://bestwritingsclues.com/reviews/paperhelp-com-review/ are provoked for the students for all parts. The true site is visited for the apex position for the motives for the joyful mans for the fans of the network.

the apex position certainly makes me joyful.

If i remember right.
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 23:19 - May 10 with 2216 viewsBoston

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 12:21 - Nov 8 by w7r

Extraordinary piece of work, where do you start? It almost brought me to tears TBH - you could barely make it up. Extremely uncomfortable viewing, but a modern masterpiece. Just thinking about it now makes me shudder.

The twins were on Robert Elms show a few weeks ago - worth a listen.
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 12:26]

Charlie Kray Sr was it?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 00:48 - May 11 with 2168 viewsLythamR

you want to watch 'Starship Troopers". All of the human experience encapsulated in 120 minute, the best sci-fi, the best war film and the best love story all wrapped up in one. :)
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 08:51 - May 11 with 1960 viewsWokingR

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 00:48 - May 11 by LythamR

you want to watch 'Starship Troopers". All of the human experience encapsulated in 120 minute, the best sci-fi, the best war film and the best love story all wrapped up in one. :)

I presume you've forgotten Sharknado
Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 09:25 - May 11 with 1916 viewsMrSheen

Just watched 'Tell Me Who I Am' on Netflix... on 00:48 - May 11 by LythamR

Not to mention ginger in the shower.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024