Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee! 16:56 - Nov 10 with 1346 viewsPinnerPaul

Think we got away with one and possibly 3 or 4 today!

Main one - 2nd half I (and those around me in T block) thought it was Geoff Cameron who got caught too tight to oppo who turned him only to be dragged back, Ref gave FK but booked Hall.

Hall then commits a stone wall yellow card offence later (hacking down oppo who was breaking) referee didn't yellow card him only IMHO because he had booked Hall already.

However, who I thought should have been cautioned, Cameron, DID get a yellow later - another shirt pull.

Whoever committed the first foul - one of them should have gone.

Just seen the highlights - impossible to see if their non first or our real first were offside - both very close.

Live I also thought their early shout for a pen was one but not seen that one again yet.

Will update my thoughts (just like VAR!) after seeing 90' tomorrow - bet my one loyal reader can't wait!
Referee! on 18:07 - Nov 10 with 1258 viewsstowmarketrange

I thought there’s was a penalty from where I was sitting,but the rain on my glasses might have affected my vision.
Referee! on 19:37 - Nov 10 with 1151 viewssmegma

The offside goal didn't look offside, I sit level with the incident in SAR. I thought the penalty shout was a pen, having seen it on here in the highlights, I stick by that.
The ref could have carded more than he did before going card crazy from the 82nd minutes onwards.

And 3 times he gave free kicks and forgot to spray the grass where the incident was, then remembered having sorted the wall out.

The bloke was a clown but was an improvement on Woolmer.
Referee! on 17:30 - Nov 11 with 954 viewsPinnerPaul

As promised to said loyal reader

Think Ayala IS offside - seems to be standing offside when kick is taken

Penalty shout was in fact a marvellous tackle by Wallace

Wells onside for me - Boro player standing close to pen spot plays him on

But to ruin the ref and his team's decent afternoon - I was right about Hall/Cameron - one of them should have been sent off
Referee! on 18:37 - Nov 11 with 899 viewsfrancisbowles

Referee! on 17:30 - Nov 11 by PinnerPaul

But to ruin the ref and his team's decent afternoon - I was right about Hall/Cameron - one of them should have been sent off

Thanks Pinner, good to hear he got the big decisions right and without VAR too! The first one seemed to take ages before the flag went up, maybe they were having a conversation on their mikes.

My main gripe with Mr Coote was the usual lack of control as the game entered its finale. Clive has already highlighted time wasting/keeping issues but after booking Randolph he was so busy talking to players that he was not looking at how long he was still taking and prior to and after the yellow card he made very little effort to hurry him up.
Referee! on 11:36 - Nov 12 with 744 viewsPinnerPaul

Referee! on 18:37 - Nov 11 by francisbowles

Thanks Pinner, good to hear he got the big decisions right and without VAR too! The first one seemed to take ages before the flag went up, maybe they were having a conversation on their mikes.

My main gripe with Mr Coote was the usual lack of control as the game entered its finale. Clive has already highlighted time wasting/keeping issues but after booking Randolph he was so busy talking to players that he was not looking at how long he was still taking and prior to and after the yellow card he made very little effort to hurry him up.

My other gripe - repeated across the land - is allowing players to 'stand on the ball' when oppo have a free kick.

We do it ourselves and makes the 'quick free kick' almost impossible these days.
Referee! on 13:36 - Nov 12 with 680 viewsfrancisbowles

Referee! on 11:36 - Nov 12 by PinnerPaul

My other gripe - repeated across the land - is allowing players to 'stand on the ball' when oppo have a free kick.

We do it ourselves and makes the 'quick free kick' almost impossible these days.

Agreed, way too soft. They should be told to retreat immediately and carded if they don't.
Referee! on 13:57 - Nov 12 with 660 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Referee! on 17:30 - Nov 11 by PinnerPaul

That's the way they all looked to me, albeit only on the stream.

I love the way Hall and Cameron had a chat after he booked the wrong one. Then decided to leave it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Referee! on 18:57 - Nov 12 with 575 viewsPinnerPaul

Referee! on 13:57 - Nov 12 by BrianMcCarthy

That's the way they all looked to me, albeit only on the stream.

I love the way Hall and Cameron had a chat after he booked the wrong one. Then decided to leave it.

Didn't matter much in the end as Cameron would have been suspended for one game, which he is anyway after his '2nd' booking!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024