Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred 07:07 - Nov 30 with 16891 viewsozranger

Who will be the lambs?

Having broken up at least two six-game slides before, time to wander in and place my head on the chopping block. We have shown our ability to get out quick, especially away from home, and score. Hopefully that will repeat itself and .. this time we will score a few more than just one.

I'm going for a heavily optimistic 3-2 win.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 07:44 - Nov 30 with 4680 viewsWokingR

Just trying to decide how many jumpers to put in the car.
It’s freezing out there.
Think I’ll take them all as I doubt we’ll be jumping up and down or clapping much to keep warm
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 08:12 - Nov 30 with 4659 viewsdistortR

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 07:44 - Nov 30 by WokingR

It’s freezing out there.
Think I’ll take them all as I doubt we’ll be jumping up and down or clapping much to keep warm

If you've got a spare jumper, one in our 6 yard box when they get a dead ball situation may be handy.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 09:48 - Nov 30 with 4588 viewsHooparoo

We’re gonna get fcked, we’re gonna get fcked. Queens Park Rangers, we’re gonna get fcked!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:00 - Nov 30 with 4578 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 09:48 - Nov 30 by Hooparoo

We’re gonna get fcked, we’re gonna get fcked. Queens Park Rangers, we’re gonna get fcked!

I’ve got a nice feeling about this.

0-1 and the spirit of Keogh lives on.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:06 - Nov 30 with 4571 viewsHooparoo

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:00 - Nov 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’ve got a nice feeling about this.

0-1 and the spirit of Keogh lives on.

Hope you’re right chief

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:10 - Nov 30 with 4560 viewsBrianMcCarthy

We've had no time to prepare for this and no time to recover.

Not optimistic.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:16 - Nov 30 with 4551 viewsOldPedro

Away to a team with good home form and a ref who screwed us over in the same game last season combined with that last 10 minutes against Forest - worried, very worried!

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:22 - Nov 30 with 4538 viewsnix

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 07:44 - Nov 30 by WokingR

It’s freezing out there.

Whatever happens jump up and down and cheer. It'll keep you warm and may keep the players' spirits up. Plus you never know...

Of course copious amounts of alcohol may be required to achieve this feat of self-deception, so win-win.

I'd be happy with a 2-2 draw or even better a 0-0. For once you could cheer a 0.
Login to get fewer ads

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:36 - Nov 30 with 4525 viewsbosh67

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:10 - Nov 30 by BrianMcCarthy

We've had no time to prepare for this and no time to recover.

Not optimistic.

Although to be fair we had a week to prepare for losses at Fulham and home to Forest.

Let's face it we are walking into the Rooney circus today. Everything is against us in theory. Poor form, low confidence, individual mistakes, and you can almost feel the agony of a much better defensive display being rewarded by a 1-0 defeat.

We both know today will go one of three ways

1. We get stuffed again 3/4 nil (likely)
2. We play much better and lose 1-0 (less likely)
3. We pull a win out of the bag from nowhere (unlikely)

It's also inevitable that if we lose fans will go

1. Warburton out (likely)
2. Tony and Evil Les out (even more likely)
3. We're going to get relegated (inevitable)

For me we have to stagger through to Christmas and try and have more points on the board than games played. Get through that and allow the management to get in the centre back/backs and holding midfielder they need. Perhaps lose one of the 'stars' without losing Eze to finance the greater good, try and keep Hugill and Wells and push on.

We have 28 games to go and we have 24 points. 46 points has kept teams up in the last few seasons. It will be about that again. So we need minimum 22 points from 28 games to do that. I think even playing poorly we can eventually right the ship and get 30 from the remaining games. Comfortably staying up.

Everyone seems to have forgotten that this was MW's remit when he joined. Eject higher earners, play the kids, stay up this season. That is what he is here to do first season. Anything beyond that given that we are now one of the lowest budgets in the league is a bonus.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 10:36]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:53 - Nov 30 with 4510 viewsDorse

Even my relentless optimism with regards to QPR (the equivalent of a guy offered a place on the Ark saying, 'Nah, I'll be alright. It's brightening up...') has taken a bit of dent after Wednesday. I was reduced to crouching in a corner, rocking and mumbling incoherently about the days when wingers flew and centre forwards stool tall.

So, with that in mind, I think we are owed a win. I predict not only a win but, wait for it, a clean sheet. Yes! You heard me. And the winner will be scored from an 80 yd rebound off Joe Lumley as he blocks a free kick with his face. The unconscious keeper will be played in the post match interview by Joe Pesci.

Don't say you weren't warned.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 11:29 - Nov 30 with 4483 viewsWalnut

Good news - Going via Hooters to compose ourselves.
Bad News - it's full of Cardiff
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 11:30 - Nov 30 with 4480 viewsDiscodroids

Looking forward to this match about as much as Ronnie Krays Houseboy Pressing Ronnies bespoke Ham Yard 19 ounce flannel Prince of Wales Check every morning, then having to suck off Lord boothby while the colonel has his smoked kippers and devilled kidneys for breakfast out on the veranda.

Can't see anything beyond a 3-0 cuckolding.
[Post edited 30 Nov 2019 11:32]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 11:57 - Nov 30 with 4438 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 10:53 - Nov 30 by Dorse

Even my relentless optimism with regards to QPR (the equivalent of a guy offered a place on the Ark saying, 'Nah, I'll be alright. It's brightening up...') has taken a bit of dent after Wednesday. I was reduced to crouching in a corner, rocking and mumbling incoherently about the days when wingers flew and centre forwards stool tall.

So, with that in mind, I think we are owed a win. I predict not only a win but, wait for it, a clean sheet. Yes! You heard me. And the winner will be scored from an 80 yd rebound off Joe Lumley as he blocks a free kick with his face. The unconscious keeper will be played in the post match interview by Joe Pesci.

Don't say you weren't warned.

I’m with you Dorse although I’m swaying towards the law of averages theory. At some point no matter what our opposition do our goal will remain squeaky clean, impenetrable and none shall pass. Inevitably it’ll be more luck than judgement but it’ll happen at some point. 2-0 to our team and the Butthole Surfers at number one this Christmas with ‘I saw an X-ray of a girl passing gas’.
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 12:21 - Nov 30 with 4398 viewsDiscodroids

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 11:57 - Nov 30 by Silverfoxqpr

I’m with you Dorse although I’m swaying towards the law of averages theory. At some point no matter what our opposition do our goal will remain squeaky clean, impenetrable and none shall pass. Inevitably it’ll be more luck than judgement but it’ll happen at some point. 2-0 to our team and the Butthole Surfers at number one this Christmas with ‘I saw an X-ray of a girl passing gas’.

On the san miguel today Tone?

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 12:26 - Nov 30 with 4391 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 12:21 - Nov 30 by Discodroids

On the san miguel today Tone?

Not yet mate, I’m in Grenoble so it’ll be a few Chartreuse and Kronenbourg ce soir though. Let’s put my optimism down to the clean mountain air at this stage!
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 12:52 - Nov 30 with 4355 viewskensalriser

Routine 2-0 home win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 13:28 - Nov 30 with 4302 viewsPommyhoop

Ha ha Its fukin roasting over here...

2.1 to the Rrrs

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:06 - Nov 30 with 4218 viewsNov77

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:08 - Nov 30 with 4206 viewsenfieldargh

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:06 - Nov 30 by Nov77

ball rention please as opposed to a defence which has problems with water rention

pass the ball to eachother ad we stand a chance

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:09 - Nov 30 with 4202 viewsPommyhoop

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:06 - Nov 30 by Nov77

You know somethings up when you wish back for the days of H and his bench load of goalies.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:10 - Nov 30 with 4193 viewsdavman

4-0 them.

This is a shocking capitulation from that first 30 minutes against Luton to what I witnessed on Wednesday.

We appear shot.

As always, I hope I'm wrong...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:11 - Nov 30 with 4187 viewsSimonJames

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:08 - Nov 30 by enfieldargh

ball rention please as opposed to a defence which has problems with water rention

pass the ball to eachother ad we stand a chance

Score a goal and don't let any in, and then we stand a chance.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:13 - Nov 30 with 4170 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:19 - Nov 30 with 4125 viewsJAPRANGERS

Oh god they will be really up for it today what with Rooney being in town, plus CPR is required to donate 2 goals, so what will the score be??

5-0 horror show
Lambs to the slaughter - Derby match fred on 14:20 - Nov 30 with 4116 viewsDiscodroids

On hearing Luke Amos is in the starting 11..

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024