Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazon Prime 20:57 - Dec 3 with 9248 viewsmarkrtid

I was thinking of ending my hardly used account after Christmas but they seem to be upping the ante regarding live football games.
Not too bothered about tonights games. (Thats why I'm typing this.) Tomorrows choice looks good though.
More of an open market which can only make things interesting in the future?
Amazon Prime on 11:05 - Dec 6 with 1328 viewsTheChef

Amazon Prime on 15:05 - Dec 5 by SimonJames

Expanse, High Castle, Vikings.. all great.

I also enjoyed Mr Robot,
and the first 4 season of Killjoys... but you have to pay separately for season 5.

But perhaps my favourite is Preacher.. particularly where the opening two scenes of Season 4 Episode 3 took things to a whole new level of eye-watering WTF!

There's just too much feckin TV to watch these days. I can't even fathom from a production and finance perspective how they keep churning out so much content.

Once upon a time when you had three/four TV channels, there was a landmark TV drama maybe once or twice a year. Now there's a 'must see don't miss it' series seemingly every week!

And then how do you even find the time to watch all this stuff? Fair enough if you're single / unemployed / retired, but if you're in a family with young children and working a full time job and other commitments in the evening, it's pretty much impossible. I might watch one whole TV series every couple of months or so, at best. I mean we're still working our way through Killing Eve series 2, and that was on months ago. Just don't have the time!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Amazon Prime on 12:22 - Dec 6 with 1270 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Amazon Prime on 11:05 - Dec 6 by TheChef

There's just too much feckin TV to watch these days. I can't even fathom from a production and finance perspective how they keep churning out so much content.

Once upon a time when you had three/four TV channels, there was a landmark TV drama maybe once or twice a year. Now there's a 'must see don't miss it' series seemingly every week!

And then how do you even find the time to watch all this stuff? Fair enough if you're single / unemployed / retired, but if you're in a family with young children and working a full time job and other commitments in the evening, it's pretty much impossible. I might watch one whole TV series every couple of months or so, at best. I mean we're still working our way through Killing Eve series 2, and that was on months ago. Just don't have the time!

That is the problem I have.
There is loads of good stuff I have not yet seen. I only just finished watching GOT a couple of months ago and I have yet to get past series one of the Sopranos.
Amazon Prime on 12:37 - Dec 6 with 1257 viewsMick_S

Amazon Prime on 12:22 - Dec 6 by CroydonCaptJack

There is loads of good stuff I have not yet seen. I only just finished watching GOT a couple of months ago and I have yet to get past series one of the Sopranos.

Come on then people - where/what is this? Don't say" road sign" please.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Amazon Prime on 12:53 - Dec 6 with 1241 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Amazon Prime on 12:37 - Dec 6 by Mick_S

Come on then people - where/what is this? Don't say" road sign" please.

Is it related to my post Mick?
Amazon Prime on 12:59 - Dec 6 with 1233 viewsMick_S

Amazon Prime on 12:53 - Dec 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Is it related to my post Mick?

Oh yes.

Amazon Prime on 13:23 - Dec 6 with 1191 viewsPhildo

Amazon Prime on 12:59 - Dec 6 by Mick_S

Oh yes.

Dark Hedges?
Amazon Prime on 13:26 - Dec 6 with 1186 viewsMick_S

Amazon Prime on 13:23 - Dec 6 by Phildo

Dark Hedges?

Correct - the name of the street where thee trees are.

Amazon Prime on 13:50 - Dec 6 with 1164 viewsTheChef

Amazon Prime on 12:22 - Dec 6 by CroydonCaptJack

Ha, funny you should mention The Sopranos as for me in terms of TV drama it's the GOAT.

In fact most evenings, if I just want to watch a quality hour of TV I will put on a Sopranos episode.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Amazon Prime on 03:39 - Dec 7 with 1094 viewsmarkrtid

Amazon Prime on 13:50 - Dec 6 by TheChef

Ha, funny you should mention The Sopranos as for me in terms of TV drama it's the GOAT.

In fact most evenings, if I just want to watch a quality hour of TV I will put on a Sopranos episode.

I still have the last half of the final season of The Sopranos all boxed and wrapped. A Christmas pres from way back. I still cant watch it. Too soon.

I'm having the same problem with 'El Comino'. Thanks to Capt. Pugwash, I have it downloaded and ready to go but its all so final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024