Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish 08:52 - Dec 4 with 4879 viewsloftboy

Smith is moaning that Grealish needs more protection, we’ll surely the first thing he should do is make sure he wears the correct size shin pads. Those kids ones will offer little resistance to a full on studs up challenge. I would have thought that his or the club’s insurance company would be all over this.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:03 - Dec 6 with 1349 viewsterryb

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 00:20 - Dec 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Why?

I don't know his background.

He was born in Jamacia with parents of that nationality.

He emigrated to England with his mother when he was five, following the murder of his father. I'm assuming, but don't know, that he & his family took British nationality.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2019 10:13]
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 11:44 - Dec 6 with 1287 viewswestberksr

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 23:33 - Dec 5 by w7r

I really don’t understand the flack he gets, he’s a real talent, great control, great energy, can see a pass, constantly draws fouls and can score.

So what if he’s a bit “flash”? I’ve seen plenty of mediocre “flash” players he’s a talented youngster who’s maturing into a very, very good player.

Who wouldn’t want him in their side? He’s defo ready for international football.

As for the barnet, I wish I still had that much hair.

for all those reasons that he's a good player he's also the sort that it's easy to dislike if you are an opposing fan...

nibble, skillful, effective, bit 'flash', incredibly hard working, schoolboy size shorts, socks rolled down, draws fouls brilliantly, big hair do, loves his club, moans a fair bit to ref...... would love to see him week in week out; also likely to call for his blood if he's playing against us

England seem obsessed with Rice/Henderson in midfield, whereas i'd like to see Grealish in place of one of them and play on the front foot and make teams stop us, rather than worry about stopping the vast majority of mediocre teams we play
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:39 - Dec 6 with 1230 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:03 - Dec 6 by terryb

He emigrated to England with his mother when he was five, following the murder of his father. I'm assuming, but don't know, that he & his family took British nationality.

Wow. Don't think I knew that.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 01:10 - Dec 7 with 1175 viewssmegma

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:03 - Dec 6 by terryb

So he's spent 80% of his life in England.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 01:19 - Dec 7 with 1169 viewssmegma

" I didn't qualify for Ireland. I was a fraud. A fake Irishman"

Quote from Tony Cascarinios autobiography.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:32 - Dec 7 with 1109 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 01:19 - Dec 7 by smegma

" I didn't qualify for Ireland. I was a fraud. A fake Irishman"

Quote from Tony Cascarinios autobiography.

Which is not true but a line that sold him lots of copies of his otherwise-excellent book.

Cascarino's Mother was adopted but that gave her the same Irish rights as any other person, which meant that she had Irish citizenship through her father, so Cascarino qualified.

In my opinion, he shouldn't have played for Ireland but only because he was crap and couldn't find the Country on a map. But he did qualify.

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:06 - Dec 7 with 1067 viewsMedwayR

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:58 - Dec 5 by CroydonCaptJack

I think he is a great player and seems to be making the step up to the prem as well.
I do recall seeing stats on assists and goals last season (or possibly the previous one) and our Luke's were better in that respect. Goals win games after all.

I think 2 season's ago Freeman's stats were better but over the last year or so Grealish has really kicked on and started fulfilling his potential.

He should be in the England squad, we've got a lot of talent in the attacking midfield positions so I can understand why he hasn't got in before but he's worth a place now. I'd like to see a 4-3-3 with Grealish and Alli in the attacking midfield positions, Sterling and Rashford/Sancho out wide and probably Henderson holding CM. Could cause problems for teams at the euros.

Poll: Who’s better?

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:10 - Dec 7 with 1065 viewsstowmarketrange

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:32 - Dec 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Which is not true but a line that sold him lots of copies of his otherwise-excellent book.

Cascarino's Mother was adopted but that gave her the same Irish rights as any other person, which meant that she had Irish citizenship through her father, so Cascarino qualified.

In my opinion, he shouldn't have played for Ireland but only because he was crap and couldn't find the Country on a map. But he did qualify.

I’d like to think that the story about Mancini playing for Ireland was true.Apparently he was lined up for the anthems and said to a teammate “I can’t wait for ours to start.”His mate told him that it was the Irish anthem.
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:11 - Dec 7 with 1065 viewssmegma

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 10:32 - Dec 7 by BrianMcCarthy

He qualified ?? I went to Ireland before he did. My mother was born in Templeogue, Dublin in 33, came to London in 41.The only time she claimed to be Irish was on Paddys day.Until he played for Ireland he hadn't even visited the place. But then Jack had a policy of signing up anyone who could speak English for the Irish squad.

I once saw Nigel Quashie play for the England under 21s. Then he discovered some bagpipes in his loft.
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 14:36 - Dec 7 with 1014 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:06 - Dec 7 by MedwayR

I think 2 season's ago Freeman's stats were better but over the last year or so Grealish has really kicked on and started fulfilling his potential.

He should be in the England squad, we've got a lot of talent in the attacking midfield positions so I can understand why he hasn't got in before but he's worth a place now. I'd like to see a 4-3-3 with Grealish and Alli in the attacking midfield positions, Sterling and Rashford/Sancho out wide and probably Henderson holding CM. Could cause problems for teams at the euros.

I was at a Christmas party before the last WC and predicted England would make the Semi Final and got laughed out of the place but of course it happened and I was vindicated .
Going back to the same place tonight with mostly the same people and once again I will be picking England to make the last 4 of Euro 2020 and if the chips fall right they might actually win it .I know there is a lot of talented teams and anybody can take down anybody in a knockout round but England will score a lot of goals with that line up.Providing thet avoid the injury bug of course
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:06 - Dec 7 with 989 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:11 - Dec 7 by smegma

He qualified ?? I went to Ireland before he did. My mother was born in Templeogue, Dublin in 33, came to London in 41.The only time she claimed to be Irish was on Paddys day.Until he played for Ireland he hadn't even visited the place. But then Jack had a policy of signing up anyone who could speak English for the Irish squad.

I once saw Nigel Quashie play for the England under 21s. Then he discovered some bagpipes in his loft.

As you know, I'm not a fan of players like Cascarino becoming Irish at a late stage. My rules are simple - make your mind up by 18 and you can only play for the country of your birth or your parents'.

But Cascarino - despite his claims - did qualify under the ridiculous rules that exist.

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:07 - Dec 7 with 986 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 12:10 - Dec 7 by stowmarketrange

I’d like to think that the story about Mancini playing for Ireland was true.Apparently he was lined up for the anthems and said to a teammate “I can’t wait for ours to start.”His mate told him that it was the Irish anthem.

It is true, by all accounts and his mate was Givens. His exact words were "that was crap, what's ours like?"!!!

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:18 - Dec 9 with 886 viewswhittocksRs

If Jack Grealish is the answer, the question is 'How do England guarantee an early knock out from the European Championships?'
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 16:22 - Dec 9 with 845 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

'Lets hear it for the England B team'

Sorry Bri

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 16:25 - Dec 9 with 842 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 15:07 - Dec 7 by BrianMcCarthy

It is true, by all accounts and his mate was Givens. His exact words were "that was crap, what's ours like?"!!!

'He's such a plastic Paddy, he thought County Down was a Chanel Four program'
Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 08:07 - Dec 11 with 704 viewshubble

Dean Smith/ Jack Grealish on 16:25 - Dec 9 by BazzaInTheLoft

'He's such a plastic Paddy, he thought County Down was a Chanel Four program'

And chanel 4 smells even worse than chanel 5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024