Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea on Sunday 18:39 - Dec 6 with 1917 viewssmegma

Swansea on Sunday on 19:03 - Dec 6 with 1867 viewsozranger

Typical. Fulham get the luxury of the Saturday game instead of us and it has been picked for TV according to the offy.

Would I be correct that if you signed up for the Cup ticket then you get allocated a ticket automatically (and paid for) as it was with the League Cup?
Swansea on Sunday on 01:12 - Dec 7 with 1604 viewsNorthernr

Short of playing this in a leper colony with Prince Andrew as guest of honour I'm not sure what more they could do to put people off going.
Swansea on Sunday on 01:17 - Dec 7 with 1594 viewsW12SG2

Swansea on Sunday on 01:12 - Dec 7 by Northernr

Short of playing this in a leper colony with Prince Andrew as guest of honour I'm not sure what more they could do to put people off going.

See you there
Swansea on Sunday on 07:17 - Dec 7 with 1505 viewsAustrianHoop

I am not complaining...I will be in London that weekend with my family and the home draw was (almost)perfect. An opponent that gives us a chance to progress (...yes, I know...), we should be alright for tickets and Loftus Road again - it`s been a while... I do look forward to it!
Swansea on Sunday on 07:21 - Dec 7 with 1498 viewsWatford_Ranger

Swansea on Sunday on 07:17 - Dec 7 by AustrianHoop

I am not complaining...I will be in London that weekend with my family and the home draw was (almost)perfect. An opponent that gives us a chance to progress (...yes, I know...), we should be alright for tickets and Loftus Road again - it`s been a while... I do look forward to it!

Should be alright for tickets?

You’ll have your own toilet.
Swansea on Sunday on 08:21 - Dec 7 with 1424 viewsfrancisbowles

Didn't we have Leeds on a Sunday last season. That went well for us, apart from Ingram.
Hope for more of the same.
Swansea on Sunday on 12:39 - Dec 7 with 1155 viewsWalnut

Swansea on Sunday on 19:03 - Dec 6 by ozranger

Typical. Fulham get the luxury of the Saturday game instead of us and it has been picked for TV according to the offy.

Would I be correct that if you signed up for the Cup ticket then you get allocated a ticket automatically (and paid for) as it was with the League Cup?

Overseas tv whatever TF that is.
Having said that, once BT and BBC have picked their "magic of the cup" live games, BBC Wales are allowed to show one of their lot, so we may end up on BBC Wales / red button live in the uk yet.
Swansea on Sunday on 12:57 - Dec 7 with 1121 viewscolinallcars

Is the club reserving Season Ticket holders seats as they used to ? I seem to remember they allwent on general sale last cup match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024