Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christmas Parties and Hangover Cures 07:43 - Dec 7 with 926 viewsLblock

Now we are into the second week of December I feel safe to mention the C word or the X word if that’s your thing.

We had our works Christmas do on Thursday which I thought was very early and I also promised myself I’d take easy and bail out early.
I broke that promise
Limbo dancing at 1:00am to shizen R&B music on the dance floor of some terrible “night pub” on the edge of soho will come back to bite me Monday. The hangover I carried all day meant I had to WFH yesterday and I only feel human again today
Not the best Xmas party memory I’ll ever have but what do you expect from a roped off area of a boozer? Austerity bit the celebrations this year for sure.

Anyone doing or done anything good and got any hangover cures that work?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Christmas Parties and Hangover Cures on 13:59 - Dec 7 with 783 viewsSimonJames

What always worked best for me, the morning after massive post rugby sessions, was a couple of large chocolate thick shakes. (KFC's were the best, before they inexplicably stopped doing them).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Christmas Parties and Hangover Cures on 14:23 - Dec 7 with 767 viewsBlackCrowe

The best thing for a hangover is drinking heavily the night before.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Christmas Parties and Hangover Cures on 17:52 - Dec 7 with 688 viewsloftboy

My company organised the work do for the 23rd, it’s always crap so about ten of us organised our own get together down the pub, management must have caught wind of it as miraculously 5 of us are now doing a late shift that day. So no do for me this year.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024