Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match preview? 10:44 - Dec 7 with 1318 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Blimey, I’m can’t believe how much I miss not reading the match preview?!

We are really spoilt with Clive’s normal words of wisdom and wit. I love them - they are the start of match day.

Are you ok Clive? I hope so.

Thanks for all the hours you put in on this cracking website.
Match preview? on 10:52 - Dec 7 with 1294 viewssilky

Yeah second that.

I'm about to sleep here in NZ and always before a match day read the preview as by the time I wake up the match would of finished.

Clive really does spoil us.

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

Match preview? on 11:05 - Dec 7 with 1263 viewsMytch_QPR

Is this it?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51418/blackstock-w

I think Clive normally 'pins' to the top, but seems to have forgotten so it has slipped down.
As always, thanks Clive. Can't make it to the game today, stuck in the office feeling miserable and bored!

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match preview? on 11:07 - Dec 7 with 1251 viewsPinnerPaul

Match preview? on 11:05 - Dec 7 by Mytch_QPR

Is this it?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51418/blackstock-w

I think Clive normally 'pins' to the top, but seems to have forgotten so it has slipped down.
As always, thanks Clive. Can't make it to the game today, stuck in the office feeling miserable and bored!

Hope by about 4.15 there are not 10,000 of us joining you in that mood!
Match preview? on 11:26 - Dec 7 with 1215 viewsNorthernr

Yeh first time ever there won’t be one I’m afraid. It was ready to go at 11 last night and my laptop expired in a load crash of smoking hard drive as I was posting it. So no preview and a quick £500 just before Christmas for a new one tomorrow. FML.
Match preview? on 17:29 - Dec 7 with 926 viewsNoelmc

Hope you don’t take the win and clean sheet as a superstitious justification for no further match previews. It’s not the same without one.

Hope you are sorted with a new laptop soon.
Match preview? on 09:01 - Dec 8 with 775 viewsPinnerPaul

Match preview? on 11:26 - Dec 7 by Northernr

Yeh first time ever there won’t be one I’m afraid. It was ready to go at 11 last night and my laptop expired in a load crash of smoking hard drive as I was posting it. So no preview and a quick £500 just before Christmas for a new one tomorrow. FML.

Looking forward to your account of your 'customer service' experience!
Match preview? on 09:59 - Dec 8 with 728 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Match preview? on 11:26 - Dec 7 by Northernr

Ok no preview but we must have a Geoff Cameron fact?

Geoff Cameron facts No.77 in the Series:

In the list of people to have been born in the history of the planet. Geoff ranks 105,776,384,223rd.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Match preview? on 10:13 - Dec 8 with 707 viewsPinnerPaul

If I was Clive I would edit the original preview, predict a 2-0 win and a couple of goals for Mr Eze and post it today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024