Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BOS tracking back 16:57 - Dec 7 with 4064 viewsMatch82

I think I counted 5 times in the second half that he was back in his own half winning the ball. Hats off, great performance
BOS tracking back on 17:01 - Dec 7 with 4025 viewsBrianMcCarthy

He worked really hard. Still needs to work on final ball (can't remember one good one today) and on decision-making. Good day for him, though.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

BOS tracking back on 17:47 - Dec 7 with 3837 viewsplasmahoop

Pleased to hear it! You need the attacking players to track back if you have a number off attack minded midfielders and two up front. So good stuff
BOS tracking back on 18:08 - Dec 7 with 3759 viewsstevec

Possibly his best performance for us today.

Admittedly no end product but he actually seemed focused on the job for the entire game.
BOS tracking back on 18:20 - Dec 7 with 3719 viewsLongsufferingR

BOS tracking back on 18:08 - Dec 7 by stevec

Possibly his best performance for us today.

Admittedly no end product but he actually seemed focused on the job for the entire game.

Absolutely. Showed a lot more confidence on the ball and got himself out of several tricky situations when surrounded by three players.
BOS tracking back on 18:24 - Dec 7 with 3692 viewsmcqpr10

Excellent going both ways. Feel we have to play him. Only one with genuine pace.

Mind you saw Warburton screaming at him to track back a few times!
BOS tracking back on 19:09 - Dec 7 with 3550 viewsqueensparker

Eze got the goals but Bright was my MOM today, really got stuck in and never stopped trying to get forward. He’s a strong old unit and makes us look way more solid as a team.

Great stuff from the lads today, we never stopped and gave Preston no peace at all, was great to see. Hugill was a f-king nightmare for their centre backs all day.

A really different performance from us but one of my favourites this season, out shithoused the shithousers

Turns out Warbuton has got a plan B after all I don’t think we played it out from the keeper once. And on keepers, what a save from Lumley near the end and he was clearly chuffed to bits at the end with his clean sheet
[Post edited 7 Dec 2019 19:15]
BOS tracking back on 19:24 - Dec 7 with 3485 viewsEsox_Lucius

I think Nahki Wells' defensive input seems to be going under the radar in recent games with no-one mentioning it. He is someone we really should pull out all the stops to sign permanently.

The grass is always greener.

BOS tracking back on 20:33 - Dec 7 with 3369 viewsswisscottage

BOS reminds me so much of Andy Impey its unreal ... except for the end product. Hopefully that will come.
Login to get fewer ads

BOS tracking back on 01:39 - Dec 9 with 3026 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Another fine performance. Singled out by the skipper for his defensive work.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/hally-we-got-the-balance-spot-on/
BOS tracking back on 08:07 - Dec 9 with 2921 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

What I love about Bright is not just his pace but his upper body strength. Seems to shrug defenders off so easily. Case and point being that run right at the end of the game where about 5 Preston players fell trying to tackle him. Eventually had to foul him to stop him.
He's a big reason why we have done better in the last two.
Let's hope he keeps his place and continues in the same way.
BOS tracking back on 08:25 - Dec 9 with 2905 viewsNorthernr

BOS tracking back on 08:07 - Dec 9 by BlackAndGoldRanger

What I love about Bright is not just his pace but his upper body strength. Seems to shrug defenders off so easily. Case and point being that run right at the end of the game where about 5 Preston players fell trying to tackle him. Eventually had to foul him to stop him.

I was just coming on here to say the same thing. He's unfeasibly bloody strong, like a little bull.
BOS tracking back on 09:18 - Dec 9 with 2856 viewsrobith

Yeah, he's absolutely dench, and gives you a second "out" ball which frees up some space for Hugill as he's not the only "sticky" option further up the pitch
BOS tracking back on 11:53 - Dec 9 with 2757 viewsCroydonCaptJack

He certainly deserves to.
Every time I have seen him this season I have been impressed.
BOS tracking back on 12:21 - Dec 9 with 2714 viewssuperhoopdownunder

BOS gives us good balance and our form dropped a lot once he was not in the team.
He had an excellent game on Saturday and once he gets the end product nothing will stop him.

We've had a terrible run and yet are only 4 points off the play offs.
Anything is possible in the Championship this season
BOS tracking back on 16:04 - Dec 9 with 2627 viewswhittocksRs

BOS, Eze, Wells and Hugill all defended very well from the front.

BOS and Eze were back near their own penalty area plenty of times winning the ball back. Eze had a 100% tackle success rate, showing what an underrated part of his game that is. BOS is ridiculously strong for a little bloke and he also helped Kane out several times when Kane had let his man drift towards the touchline unchecked.
BOS tracking back on 08:25 - Dec 12 with 2508 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

Bump for this thread. His goal epitomises what we have been saying about his pace, power and physicality. Another point on his tracking back was when he tackled Maghoma, won the ball and all he could do was foul Bright Cynically.
BOS tracking back on 09:48 - Dec 12 with 2352 viewsDorse

The Brum right back tried 3 times to out muscle him during BOS's run to score. BOS just ignored him and got on with it.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

BOS tracking back on 10:08 - Dec 12 with 2308 viewsbosh67

BOS tracking back on 19:24 - Dec 7 by Esox_Lucius

I think Nahki Wells' defensive input seems to be going under the radar in recent games with no-one mentioning it. He is someone we really should pull out all the stops to sign permanently.

Well's tracking back is excellent. Plotted his copy book a few weeks ago with the daft pass back that cost us a goal but he is a very clever player and when he does come deep to take the ball he sprays it around really well, bar that one mistake.

Team are defending much better as a unit.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

BOS tracking back on 10:25 - Dec 12 with 2271 viewsTheChef

BOS tracking back on 09:48 - Dec 12 by Dorse

The Brum right back tried 3 times to out muscle him during BOS's run to score. BOS just ignored him and got on with it.

He'd already been booked for petulantly throwing the ball to the ground having not got a throw in decision, said to my mate he'd regret it. Otherwise he'd probably have taken out BOS.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024