Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Pearson 15:54 - Dec 9 with 4224 viewsBuckR

inject this into my veins you salty tw*t! Loved getting one over him and him for once not having a good game at our place

https://www.deepdaledigest.com/news/ben-pearson-highlights-prestons-main-problem
Ben Pearson on 16:01 - Dec 9 with 4184 viewswhittocksRs

He COULD NOT STAND the fact that Eze's natural talent is about 5,000 times more than his own. Lovely stuff.
Ben Pearson on 16:18 - Dec 9 with 4137 viewsCamberleyR

The homeless man's Robbie Savage.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Ben Pearson on 16:28 - Dec 9 with 4103 viewsstevec

Noticed he acknowledged Eze as he went past him when substituted so fair play to Pearson.

Mind you, closest he'd got to him all afternoon.
Ben Pearson on 16:56 - Dec 9 with 4031 viewsJuzzie

"....but Pearson wasn’t all that impressed by QPR either.

Pearson suggested to the Preston official website that they weren’t anything special"

Lost count how many times I've heard fans from all clubs, ours included, say the same when they got beaten.

edit: Come to think of it, heard it many times when X club who are mid-table beats a team at the top.

Seems people are simply not able to give credit when due.

[Post edited 9 Dec 2019 17:04]
Ben Pearson on 17:04 - Dec 9 with 3994 viewsQPR_John

Ben Pearson on 16:56 - Dec 9 by Juzzie

Pearson suggested to the Preston official website that they weren’t anything special"

Lost count how many times I've heard fans from all clubs, ours included, say the same when they got beaten.

edit: Come to think of it, heard it many times when X club who are mid-table beats a team at the top.

Yes I've always thought it a weird thing to say. If you've been beaten by a side that were not anything special what does it say about you.
Ben Pearson on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 3962 viewsstowmarketrange

This from a team who were 4-1 up last season at our place and still trying to take the ball into the corners to waste time.How special is that?
Ben Pearson on 17:41 - Dec 9 with 3882 viewspaulparker

Nailed on that we sign him in the summer

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Ben Pearson on 18:18 - Dec 9 with 3810 viewskingo

Ben Pearson on 17:41 - Dec 9 by paulparker

Nailed on that we sign him in the summer

He is the master of the dark arts usually. But when they actually opened up and played last season, he was actually a decent footballer. I was dreading Saturday as i hate the way Preston have played over the last few seasons, but luckily they didn't/couldn't play their usual way this time round.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Login to get fewer ads

Ben Pearson on 01:34 - Dec 10 with 3523 viewssmegma

Nob End have just lost four games on the bounce without even scoring. 1-0 , 4-0 , 1-0 then 2-0. They didn't impress me if I'm honest.
Ben Pearson on 20:27 - Dec 10 with 3197 viewsM40R

Just the sort of player (and attitude) our midfield needs.
Ben Pearson on 20:30 - Dec 10 with 3174 viewsflynnbo

Ben Pearson on 20:27 - Dec 10 by M40R

Just the sort of player (and attitude) our midfield needs.

Agree to a certain extent although he is a liability and should have seen red tonight for that dreadful challenge.
Ben Pearson on 21:12 - Dec 10 with 3074 viewssuperstan

Got their shooting boots on tonight though, 2 up against the Ruperts.
Ben Pearson on 21:47 - Dec 10 with 3018 viewsdistortR

sod ben pearson, i was very happy we got one over preston-owning local multi-millionaire cantextrodinaire trevor hemmings, currently demolishing buildings of local interest in order to land-bank, aided by a local planning policy which dictates that if you don't live within 20m of a building, you have no say in any planning issues relating to it. This policy was instigated by our local climate-change denying environment minister, and definitely was NOT because he got knocked back by planning due to local objections, a knock back he over-turned when planning came under his remit.

nothing to see here, move on, come on now. Don't like it? there's a boat in the morning.
Ben Pearson on 09:07 - Dec 11 with 2791 viewsgazza1

Pearson is a very tidy, very decent midfielder, passes the ball very well and gets around the pitch - a leader and big asset to his team. Being horrible and nasty when necessary , talking to the ref is all part of his game. I have not seen him have a bad game against us. A good pro.

I am sure that his team mates and Manager value him. I rate him and he recognised and respected when Eze was substituted late in the game - fair play to him.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2019 9:07]
Ben Pearson on 10:02 - Dec 11 with 2714 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ben Pearson on 21:47 - Dec 10 by distortR

sod ben pearson, i was very happy we got one over preston-owning local multi-millionaire cantextrodinaire trevor hemmings, currently demolishing buildings of local interest in order to land-bank, aided by a local planning policy which dictates that if you don't live within 20m of a building, you have no say in any planning issues relating to it. This policy was instigated by our local climate-change denying environment minister, and definitely was NOT because he got knocked back by planning due to local objections, a knock back he over-turned when planning came under his remit.

nothing to see here, move on, come on now. Don't like it? there's a boat in the morning.

Nice rant, man.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Ben Pearson on 14:36 - Dec 11 with 2540 viewsNorthernr

He's like Shaun Derry, with less ability and more cards. You're not going to like him until he plays for you and then when he does you're all in.

Should have been sent off again last night.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024