Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky 17:39 - Dec 10 with 4017 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere so thought it prudent to post for those who can't make it in person.

https://www.skysports.com/football/birmham-vs-qpr/preview/409595

Having finally secured this season's first clean sheet, it's time to break the Sky hoodoo.

COYRs!
[Post edited 10 Dec 2019 21:38]
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 22:32 - Dec 10 with 3668 viewsLoftgirl

It's on live here in Oz. I will record it and watch it before I turn the computer on to see the results. Hope it doesn't put me off my breakfast.
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 00:02 - Dec 11 with 3591 viewsdaveB

There is no sky hoodoo, we've won plenty of matches on Sky over the years, as we are a smaller club the majority of our tv games are against teams who are better than us which has more to do with our record than the club being cursed when someone presses record on a tv camera
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 00:49 - Dec 11 with 3555 viewssuperhoopdownunder

This is from a tweet from @HoopsDreams_QPR

On Sky main coverage so far this season #QPR have lost 2-0, 2-1, 3-1 and 4-0 and drawn 2-2. We've also lost 3-0 and 3-1 on the red button.

1 point from the 5 matches on main coverage, 1 point from 7 matches broadcast overall. Shocking. 19 conceded, 5 scored. Roll on Wednesday...

I am hoping we turn this around tomorrow.
Cheers,
James
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 08:36 - Dec 11 with 3312 viewsWokingR

See Dave !
All being reasonable , sensible and "No Sky Hoodoo" my @rse !

We're DOOMED
DOOMED!
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 10:46 - Dec 11 with 3165 viewsRs_Holy

Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 00:02 - Dec 11 by daveB

There is no sky hoodoo, we've won plenty of matches on Sky over the years, as we are a smaller club the majority of our tv games are against teams who are better than us which has more to do with our record than the club being cursed when someone presses record on a tv camera

I hear what you're saying Dave but for the vast majority of games on TV we are more often than not very poor...
I've lost count of the amount of times friends/colleagues say "I watched your lot on TV and wasn't very impressed... i thought (insert name here of current best QPR player) was supposed to be a superstar in the making? Never mind there's always next season (laugh) "...
I usually reply "yeh, we're usually much better than that".
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 11:17 - Dec 11 with 3106 viewsToast_R

Yeah as someone who hasn't made a live game this season, all I've seen of this team is us getting hammered on Sky. The best performance was the Fulham one and we lost that due to some pathetic errors. Every other game broadcast, I've worked out we're in trouble and on a hiding to nothing within the first 5 minutes of play. I do wonder if the teams QPR face on a Saturday have been scouting us on Sky and think they're in for a easy ride, hence the much improved success QPR have on 3pm kickoffs.
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 11:24 - Dec 11 with 3092 viewsNorthantsHoop

Our form at Birmingham City in recent seasons has been good. If we play as well as we did at Derby expect we can get a result tonight.
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 11:32 - Dec 11 with 3076 viewsRs_Holy

Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 11:17 - Dec 11 by Toast_R

Yeah as someone who hasn't made a live game this season, all I've seen of this team is us getting hammered on Sky. The best performance was the Fulham one and we lost that due to some pathetic errors. Every other game broadcast, I've worked out we're in trouble and on a hiding to nothing within the first 5 minutes of play. I do wonder if the teams QPR face on a Saturday have been scouting us on Sky and think they're in for a easy ride, hence the much improved success QPR have on 3pm kickoffs.

yep against fulham we played like Barca for 20 minutes then slid into the usual "we're hanging on a bit" sort of performance.
Login to get fewer ads

Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 13:01 - Dec 11 with 2985 viewsMick_S

Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 11:24 - Dec 11 by NorthantsHoop

Our form at Birmingham City in recent seasons has been good. If we play as well as we did at Derby expect we can get a result tonight.

Lets hope so - my son is at college in Leicestershire and has convinced 4 of his fellow apprentices to travel over to Brum tonight. Good man!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 17:58 - Dec 11 with 2760 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 00:02 - Dec 11 by daveB

I was, of course, referring to this season during which QPR have picked up a paltry 1 point from several televised games against 'mighty' opposition such as Brentford and Fulham. Hopefully our excellent recent track record at Birmingham will buck that trend tonight.
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 21:50 - Dec 11 with 2587 viewsNorthantsHoop

Brilliant Rangers. Bright- Samuel what a cracker of a goal. He has been brilliant since his return at Derby.
Birmingham v QPR live on Sky on 21:55 - Dec 11 with 2572 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Sky Sports hoodoo well and truly broken.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024