Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January 06:38 - Jan 15 with 12533 viewsDevon_4_England

Hopefully after the initial disappointment this isn’t being played on the Saturday we will have a half decent turn out.

Only £10 ST / £15. Kids for a quid etc. plus Wednesday have taken the full allocation

All areas open apart from Ellerslie

Decent chance to get into 5th round for 2nd year running after a dry patch of 20+ years

I’m going to be positive and predict we get over 10,000 in.

Would be great if the Club were put in a position where Ellerslie has to be opened but I get some of the apathy from our fans and the Club needing to keep costs down by anticipating a low crowd.

2 - 1 Rangers

[Post edited 15 Jan 2020 6:39]
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 09:05 - Jan 17 with 3441 viewsMick_S

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 09:03 - Jan 17 by RblockPrior

No its not, Friday game on tv is Northampton Town v Derby County

That's good.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 10:19 - Jan 17 with 3385 viewsWalnut

Northampton v WRDerby was their initial pick but I read this week BTSport Extra are now showing our game
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:32 - Jan 17 with 3326 viewsNed_Kennedys

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 10:19 - Jan 17 by Walnut

Northampton v WRDerby was their initial pick but I read this week BTSport Extra are now showing our game

Absolutely no mention of them showing our game on the BT Sport website
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:47 - Jan 17 with 3303 viewsWalnut

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:32 - Jan 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Absolutely no mention of them showing our game on the BT Sport website

This is usually reliable......
https://www.live-footballontv.com/
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:48 - Jan 17 with 3296 viewsMick_S

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:47 - Jan 17 by Walnut

This is usually reliable......
https://www.live-footballontv.com/

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday
FA Cup Fourth Round
20:00
BT Sport Extra 1

BOO.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 12:49]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 15:55 - Jan 18 with 3170 viewsLongsufferingR

Luongo suspended. Just been sent off.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 16:08 - Jan 18 with 3144 viewsNed_Kennedys

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:48 - Jan 17 by Mick_S

QPR v Sheffield Wednesday
FA Cup Fourth Round
20:00
BT Sport Extra 1

BOO.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2020 12:49]

http://sport.bt.com/live-on-bt-sport-01364117948039

Not on BT Sport's own website. Can't see why they'd show two matches at the same time.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 16:15 - Jan 18 with 3120 viewsvanrrrr

Red card for Mass today. 0-4 at the moment
Login to get fewer ads

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:11 - Jan 20 with 2948 viewsLongsufferingR

Who would you pick? Bearing in mind the Blackburn game 4 days later, I'd go for -

Kelly

Rangel Leistner Masterson Manning

Ball Scowen

BOS Chair Clarke/Pugh

Hugill
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:19 - Jan 20 with 2924 viewsBlackCrowe

i'm looking forward to this.

It's mostly a pleasure watching my team at the moment (exception Griffin Park), and Friday night footy, under the lights, and it not being the end of the world if we lost, but great if we do, all washed down with a falaffel from Naama and a few pints of Pride at the C&S or Sussex Best at th Adelaide...what's not to like.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 13:02 - Jan 20 with 2855 viewsFrankRightguard

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 16:08 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

http://sport.bt.com/live-on-bt-sport-01364117948039

Not on BT Sport's own website. Can't see why they'd show two matches at the same time.

After the furore of the FA flogging the rights to non televised and non 3pm Saturday ties to betting firms to watch if you had a punt on the game, I think they’ve now allowed broadcasters to carry them. In theory all the Sunday games should also be available to watch.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 13:34 - Jan 20 with 2790 viewskingsburyR

Where has the £10 a ticket come from.

I paid £15 for upper loft!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 13:46 - Jan 20 with 2746 viewsPikey

£10 For season tkt holders
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 13:58 - Jan 20 with 2721 viewsLazyFan

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:11 - Jan 20 by LongsufferingR

Who would you pick? Bearing in mind the Blackburn game 4 days later, I'd go for -

Kelly

Rangel Leistner Masterson Manning

Ball Scowen

BOS Chair Clarke/Pugh

Hugill

I would like this team:

Kelly

Kane
BFG
Masterson
Manning

Clark
Scowen
Ball
Shodipo

Pugh
Hugill

Giving those who need more games some game time, playing some who need to stress a chance to get into the League team and resting those before a game we have 4 days later.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzz

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:28 - Jan 20 with 2663 viewsstevec

Put the Leeds side out there against Wednesday and the reserves out against Blackburn.

We are 7 points and umpteen teams between us and the play offs and 14 off the bottom three. We aren't going down and have a better chance of reaching Wembley via the FA Cup.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:32 - Jan 20 with 2659 viewsLongsufferingR

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:28 - Jan 20 by stevec

Put the Leeds side out there against Wednesday and the reserves out against Blackburn.

We are 7 points and umpteen teams between us and the play offs and 14 off the bottom three. We aren't going down and have a better chance of reaching Wembley via the FA Cup.

"Put the Leeds side out there against Wednesday"

Not sure we're allowed to put other clubs' players in our team for matches tbh.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:39 - Jan 20 with 2646 viewsRblockPrior

Kelly

Kane Masterson Leistner(rest hall) Manning(rest wallace)

Ball
BOS Scowen(rest Chair and Eze) Clarke

Hugill

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:42 - Jan 20 with 2630 viewsLongsufferingR

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:39 - Jan 20 by RblockPrior

Kelly

Ball

Hugill

You really don't want them to take the cup seriously do you?

Only ten players there.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:42 - Jan 20 with 2631 viewsdaveB

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:39 - Jan 20 by RblockPrior

Kelly

Ball

Hugill

We only need 10 men
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:54 - Jan 20 with 2606 viewsOldPedro

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 13:02 - Jan 20 by FrankRightguard

After the furore of the FA flogging the rights to non televised and non 3pm Saturday ties to betting firms to watch if you had a punt on the game, I think they’ve now allowed broadcasters to carry them. In theory all the Sunday games should also be available to watch.

Bet365 website says it is showing the game on Friday

https://extra.bet365.com/streaming/en/

Click on Schedule and change date to Friday

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 15:39 - Jan 20 with 2550 viewsWatford_Ranger

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 14:28 - Jan 20 by stevec

Without bothering to look at the odds, I’d guess we’re shorter to go up than win the cup.

Think there are some sensible changes we can make to freshen it up in both games. Would rather play Hugill at Blackburn and Ball in for Cameron on Friday, for example.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 15:47 - Jan 20 with 2526 viewsNed_Kennedys

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 15:39 - Jan 20 by Watford_Ranger

Without bothering to look at the odds, I’d guess we’re shorter to go up than win the cup.

Think there are some sensible changes we can make to freshen it up in both games. Would rather play Hugill at Blackburn and Ball in for Cameron on Friday, for example.

Get through the next match and get a few decent winnable draws and we could be at Wembley for the semi final.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 15:57 - Jan 20 with 2499 viewsRblockPrior

O dear, that is why I should keep away from all team selections.

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 12:46 - Jan 21 with 2322 viewsstowmarketrange

After all my moaning and groaning I can now make it on Friday night,thanks to a caring boss,and working Wednesday night instead.Another stroll from Oxford Circus will hopefully see us into round 5.
Come on you R’sssssssssss.
FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 17:56 - Jan 21 with 2236 viewsOldPedro

FA Cup: QPR v Sheff Wed - Friday 24th January on 16:15 - Jan 18 by vanrrrr

Red card for Mass today. 0-4 at the moment

Luongo appeal successful - he is now available to play against us

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51198313?at_custom4=1A54EBFC-3C76-11EA-9837

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024