Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview 20:31 - Jan 17 with 1889 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/51745
In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview on 22:16 - Jan 17 with 1684 viewsgigiisourgod

Marvellous poetry!
In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview on 22:31 - Jan 17 with 1647 viewsLblock

Brilliantly brilliantly written

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview on 23:23 - Jan 17 with 1587 viewsMatch82

I mean sure, that's not a BAD preview per se, but you could save yourself a lot of time and effort by taking a look at this autopopulated masterpiece.
https://www.007soccerpicks.com/championship-picks/qpr-leeds-prediction-picks-18-

Such nuggets as "For the championship, Queens Park Rangers conquered 12 points in 30 possible, after 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses in the last 10 games he played in his stadium."

What is this, 4th person perspective? Bloody genius that's what it is

But more seriously thank you for making sure we never have to scour for another game preview, thanks to your unique brand of cynicism, self-deprecation and sweary-ness.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 4:47]
In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview on 00:37 - Jan 18 with 1503 viewsPunteR

keeganomics.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview on 11:05 - Jan 18 with 1086 viewsrsonist

Keegan is a nice thing to tell ourselves but up against the better organised sides that attack has simply vanished more often than not.
In Keeganomics, another winger is always welcome - Preview on 17:46 - Jan 18 with 853 viewsAntti_Heinola

I’m ignoring rsonist’s captain buzzkill moment (not his first, not even his millionth - incredible insight though that strikers are less effective against better defences. I havent ignored it, have i?) to say how prescient was clive’s bit about the two strikers? And the ref who failed to send off phillips for an assault on Cameron last season at least managed it this time.

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024