Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
People you would like to hug. 08:36 - Jan 25 with 2230 viewsconnell10

Following on from my slap thread , I'd like to give Joe Lumley a hug poor bloke must be broken!
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 8:36]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

People you would like to hug. on 20:58 - Jan 25 with 487 viewsjohncharles

People you would like to hug. on 20:35 - Jan 25 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with the first paragraph. It must be tough to see your children go before you, but surely worse to go yourself worrying about one you left behind.

Thanks for your kind words, too. A long time ago, but our Michelle won't be forgotten.

This thread has sure knocked the clever arse replies out of me.
Humbled

Strong and stable my arse.

People you would like to hug. on 21:19 - Jan 25 with 457 viewsCiderwithRsie

Fine thread, and well done to Connell for posting it as the other side of the "slap" thread. All too easy to go down the angry rant mode and forget the important things.
People you would like to hug. on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 436 viewsLythamR

People you would like to hug. on 21:19 - Jan 25 by CiderwithRsie

Fine thread, and well done to Connell for posting it as the other side of the "slap" thread. All too easy to go down the angry rant mode and forget the important things.

Mr Sheens point is a great one, I know a couple who's later years are blighted by concern for their child who is now a strapping mid 20's but can only really cope in society under the close supervision of the parents and will probably be institutionalised one way or another once they pass.

I would also offer hugs to any nurses and carers and would keep one in reserve in case i ever bump into Stevie Nicks

I guess the fact that the slaps thread is twice as long as this one says something about where we are as a society at the moment
People you would like to hug. on 22:15 - Jan 25 with 410 viewsLoftgirl

People you would like to hug. on 08:45 - Jan 25 by CroydonCaptJack

Carol Voderman.

Mmmmmm, both of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024