Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. 16:45 - Feb 8 with 6478 viewsNotLoyal

Gifted goals, Routledge not much better, giving balls away.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 16:47 - Feb 8 with 4039 viewsMrSwerve

He's very good and has saved us many times this season. He's still young for a keeper.

Today he has been below par though, I'll give you that.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 16:48 - Feb 8 with 4025 viewsNotLoyal

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 16:47 - Feb 8 by MrSwerve

He's very good and has saved us many times this season. He's still young for a keeper.

We've been spoiled with keepers for years, but this lad is under par and has been for a month or so.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 16:48 - Feb 8 with 4025 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I don't know who is coaching him, but it is not working.
Like many he is going backwards since coming here.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:05 - Feb 8 with 3924 viewsicecoldjack

I'm with the OP on this one, apart from having a mare today his distribution at times is just hoof it up the field, his goal keeping is ok, nothing else. we are such a mish mash of styles it's frustrating as fook to watch sometimes, when we try and play football we move it slow .

I think he's an ok keeper , he has done ok this season but he has plenty of weaknesses in his game, ditto the loan centre half form Chelsea, looks bit of a donkey at defending, think I'd rather we play one of our own, at least we are developing them while they improve with experience .
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:09 - Feb 8 with 3888 viewsmonmouth

He'll be in league 2 in a few years. Weak and wobbly as they come, gives no confidence to the defence at all. Not helped at all by some of those in front of him mind, but still a very very average lower league keeper.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:10 - Feb 8 with 3877 viewsNeath_Jack

Our Chelsea centre back, whatever his name is, scandalous if he plays next week.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:12 - Feb 8 with 3866 viewsVincent_Vega

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:10 - Feb 8 by Neath_Jack

Our Chelsea centre back, whatever his name is, scandalous if he plays next week.

He was poop today to be fair but knowing coopers selection policy I can see him starting next week and Dhanda dropped completely.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:14 - Feb 8 with 3838 views3swan

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:09 - Feb 8 by monmouth

He'll be in league 2 in a few years. Weak and wobbly as they come, gives no confidence to the defence at all. Not helped at all by some of those in front of him mind, but still a very very average lower league keeper.

Totally with you on this. When he was getting plaudits early in the season I was wondering what I was missing. He's average and is on par with many standard league players. Wouldn't want to spend money on him at the end of the season, plenty more to choose from.
Login to get fewer ads

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:32 - Feb 8 with 3757 viewsNookiejack

Whether he is or isn’t - he is on loan so will be gone in the Summer.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:32 - Feb 8 with 3757 viewsDr_Winston

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:14 - Feb 8 by 3swan

Totally with you on this. When he was getting plaudits early in the season I was wondering what I was missing. He's average and is on par with many standard league players. Wouldn't want to spend money on him at the end of the season, plenty more to choose from.

Started the season well, is getting worse as it goes on. One of more than a few that could be said about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:35 - Feb 8 with 3726 viewsmonmouth

Yep, another winner. And we drop Wilmott/Cabango for him? Might as well let our own youngsters make mistakes. Goes for the goalie too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:40 - Feb 8 with 3680 viewswestside

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:32 - Feb 8 by Nookiejack

Whether he is or isn’t - he is on loan so will be gone in the Summer.

Good
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 17:40 - Feb 8 with 3678 viewsporthcawljax

I don't rate him. Should have saved some of the goals today and has been poor for a while. We have not seen a good goalkeeper since Fabianski.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:07 - Feb 8 with 3473 viewsperplex

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 16:47 - Feb 8 by MrSwerve

He is not very good mun he is just a little better than what we have which is not to difficult.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:15 - Feb 8 with 3429 viewswestside

Cooper should have took woodman off when he was injured and got mulder on.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:31 - Feb 8 with 3337 viewspencoedjack

This ^

Chelsea ? On today’s performance he”ll end up @ Aldershot.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:36 - Feb 8 with 3307 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:31 - Feb 8 by pencoedjack

This ^

Chelsea ? On today’s performance he”ll end up @ Aldershot.

The dropping of Wilmot to the bench is just mind bending

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:40 - Feb 8 with 3276 viewsTenbySwan

Woodman definitely needs a rest, (dropped) for a couple of games.

Should have done much better for the first and as for the third it was straight at him !
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:48 - Feb 8 with 3230 viewsBillyChong

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 18:36 - Feb 8 by oh_tommy_tommy

The dropping of Wilmot to the bench is just mind bending

Not 100% fit? Either way Guehi looks ropey so far.
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 19:36 - Feb 8 with 3059 views3swan

Addji Keaninkin Marc-Israel Guehi

Just call him Marc
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 20:52 - Feb 8 with 2901 viewsBadlands

Woodman was poor all round today. Their 2 was unlucky to get a yellow IMO Woodman came out late and it was a fair challenge or 50-50.
Apart from a bit of effort again from Roberts he was weak.
Guess was awful - I see Routs is getting pelters for a couple of did passes but this kid managed a run of 7 passes with only two going to a Swansea player in the first half.
Rodon wasn't bad but kept being caught out wth the ball on the deck.
Naughton was the pick of he back 4 and was where the centre forward should have been for his goal.
Routledge vying for MOM with Gallagher both of whom looked like creating and worked hard for the team.
Byers - why is he being picked? Not good enough, one paced.
Grimes (see Byers)
Ayew again worked his socks off.
Brewster. He maybe young but he has to be young and able, he's not.
Dhanda - great goal and tried to make things happen.
Cooper is the problem. He's got his kids in and in the main they are not giving us anything we don't already have.
It was obvious we we're going to threaten promotion this season so why not build for next year with our players not those on loan from elsewhere and who won't be in our squad next August?

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:04 - Feb 8 with 2864 viewsbuilthjack

Agree. He should be 5th choice. Poor.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:49 - Feb 8 with 2794 viewsNortbankboy

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:04 - Feb 8 by builthjack

Agree. He should be 5th choice. Poor.

How the feck did he let Peterson go out on loan
Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:50 - Feb 8 with 2792 viewsDr_Winston

Guehi had a rough start but improved significantly as the game went on. Obviously nobody is taking any account of this and he's the Devil Incarnate.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:54 - Feb 8 with 2777 viewsjasper_T

Woodman, I'm sorry but he's not good enough. on 21:50 - Feb 8 by Dr_Winston

Guehi had a rough start but improved significantly as the game went on. Obviously nobody is taking any account of this and he's the Devil Incarnate.

He's going to be judged more harshly because he's a loanee brought in to play ahead of two serviceable backup centre halves, one of whom will actually be an asset to us long term.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024