Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoS Championship goal of the month contender 20:48 - Feb 10 with 1877 viewsJuzzie

Get voting peeps

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12040/11930650/sky-bet-championship-leag
BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 21:24 - Feb 10 with 1837 viewssmegma

I noticed the BBC Goal Of The Month for January only included premiership goals. You will not see a better goal in England than Scowens goal in the FA Cup .
BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 18:45 - Feb 11 with 1720 viewsJuzzie

BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 21:24 - Feb 10 by smegma

I noticed the BBC Goal Of The Month for January only included premiership goals. You will not see a better goal in England than Scowens goal in the FA Cup .

Same reason Sinclair’s goal v Barnsley often gets overlooked.
It was an FA Cup game, non PL teams playing.

Goals only count for recognition if scored in the PL, after 1992 and it’s a big player from a big club. The fact it’s shinner from two yards out matters not.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:49]
BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 16:39 - Feb 12 with 1647 viewsfrancisbowles

Link not working, am I too late?
BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 21:31 - Feb 12 with 1598 viewsJuzzie

BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 16:39 - Feb 12 by francisbowles

Link not working, am I too late?

Yeah, I think it stopped the following day
BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 23:30 - Feb 12 with 1534 viewsAntti_Heinola

BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 18:45 - Feb 11 by Juzzie

Same reason Sinclair’s goal v Barnsley often gets overlooked.
It was an FA Cup game, non PL teams playing.

Goals only count for recognition if scored in the PL, after 1992 and it’s a big player from a big club. The fact it’s shinner from two yards out matters not.

[Post edited 11 Feb 2020 18:49]

i think that's harsh. It won BBC Goal of the Season that year and is consantly brought up. Prob not shown by Sky due to rights issues.

Bare bones.

BoS Championship goal of the month contender on 08:30 - Feb 13 with 1476 viewsenfieldargh

Do they still have to consult VAR in goal of the month competitions.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024