Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a disappointment....... 10:04 - Feb 16 with 1221 viewsPikey

For all those doom mongers who infest these forums when 'their?' team gets beat. They now have to wait a whole week hoping we lose so they can provide their views on all that's bad re QPR.
As for the rest of us ...well done Rangers that was a stunning result yeh not perfect but great entertainment and huge amounts of attacking skill.
What a disappointment....... on 10:59 - Feb 16 with 1129 viewskingo

If you could write a script for the perfect match then that was it. Game had everything; goals, misses, great saves, baffling referee decisions, 2 down and win. I went to the Conny afterwards and literally everyone had a different view on who was Man if the Match. Loved it.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

What a disappointment....... on 11:55 - Feb 16 with 979 viewsMoonshineSteve

What a disappointment....... on 10:59 - Feb 16 by kingo

If you could write a script for the perfect match then that was it. Game had everything; goals, misses, great saves, baffling referee decisions, 2 down and win. I went to the Conny afterwards and literally everyone had a different view on who was Man if the Match. Loved it.

Saw you in there pre-game Dave but couldn't catch your eye from the opposite side of the pub.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

What a disappointment....... on 12:19 - Feb 16 with 926 viewskingo

What a disappointment....... on 11:55 - Feb 16 by MoonshineSteve

Saw you in there pre-game Dave but couldn't catch your eye from the opposite side of the pub.

Probably because I was trying to watch the WBA match but it was on tellies at opposite ends of the pub and kept having noticed put across them. Haven’t seen you in a while, or Ted or Sharpey.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

What a disappointment....... on 12:51 - Feb 16 with 862 viewsMoonshineSteve

Tend to have a beer in Hammersmith pre-game these days. Ted let his s/t go. Haven't seen Sharpy myself for a while.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

What a disappointment....... on 13:31 - Feb 16 with 796 viewsDavieQPR

What a disappointment....... on 11:55 - Feb 16 by MoonshineSteve

Hope you are not doing a Trigger there on Kingo.
What a disappointment....... on 13:42 - Feb 16 with 755 viewsPinnerPaul

What a disappointment....... on 10:59 - Feb 16 by kingo

Indeed - apart from the 'baffling referee decisions' of course!

0-0 - pah! - Clean sheets? Who needs them?!

Still only 2 teams have scored more and only two teams have conceded same/more - barmy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024