Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... 13:56 - Mar 3 with 4520 viewsboysfromthebush

Jesus, they're worse than us lot.

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/time-for-the-fans-to-stand-up
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 14:20 - Mar 3 with 4437 viewsNewhopphoops

spooky...

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/training-ground-update-delaye
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 14:28 - Mar 3 with 4421 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Football fans are odd.

Imagine supporting a club through a period of constant relegations to League One then blowing your top while on the precipice of your best finish since Sir Tom Finney was plunging shitters.

92 clubs in the league. Only 9 of them will ever have a successful season.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 14:56 - Mar 3 with 4358 viewsHarbour

PNE doing miracles with their budget was astonished to read supporters asking for Alex Neil to be sacked ... they are 6th in the table ...crazy fans
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 15:12 - Mar 3 with 4309 viewskensalriser

Remember when Curbishley had taken Charlton as far as he could?

As it turned out he'd taken them as far as anyone could.

Arsenal have been flying since Wenger left...haven't they?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 15:18 - Mar 3 with 4293 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 15:12 - Mar 3 by kensalriser

Remember when Curbishley had taken Charlton as far as he could?

As it turned out he'd taken them as far as anyone could.

Arsenal have been flying since Wenger left...haven't they?

He performed miracles and I know that for years he was linked with any job going but he has never done anything since has he.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 16:37 - Mar 3 with 4146 viewsnix

There's someone wanting Warnock in. It must be us in disguise...
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 16:40 - Mar 3 with 4139 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 15:18 - Mar 3 by CroydonCaptJack

He performed miracles and I know that for years he was linked with any job going but he has never done anything since has he.

Self exile:

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/alan-curbishley-inte
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 16:46]
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 16:44 - Mar 3 with 4126 viewsstowmarketrange

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 16:37 - Mar 3 by nix

There's someone wanting Warnock in. It must be us in disguise...

That’s ipswich fans that want him.I’m doing a collection for Marie Curie at tonight’s game dressed in a banana suit,so I’ll keep a eye out for his car in the car park.
Login to get fewer ads

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:15 - Mar 3 with 4055 viewscyprusmel

IF we beat Preston and Fulham beat Bristol City we would be 6 points from a play off spot with 9 games to play that's if I worked it out right.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:52 - Mar 3 with 3943 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:15 - Mar 3 by cyprusmel

IF we beat Preston and Fulham beat Bristol City we would be 6 points from a play off spot with 9 games to play that's if I worked it out right.

That would be typical QPR to get promoted after conceding 70 goals in a season.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:56 - Mar 3 with 3929 viewsterryb

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 14:28 - Mar 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Football fans are odd.

Imagine supporting a club through a period of constant relegations to League One then blowing your top while on the precipice of your best finish since Sir Tom Finney was plunging shitters.

Slightly more than 9 Baz & that's not including cup winners!

PL Champions
3 promoted from the Chamionship
3 promoted from Division One
4 promoted from Division Two

It's still not good odds on achieving sucess though!
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:58 - Mar 3 with 3919 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:56 - Mar 3 by terryb

Slightly more than 9 Baz & that's not including cup winners!

PL Champions
3 promoted from the Chamionship
3 promoted from Division One
4 promoted from Division Two

It's still not good odds on achieving sucess though!

Sorry I meant the 72 as in the football league!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 18:07]
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 18:08 - Mar 3 with 3886 viewssmegma

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 15:18 - Mar 3 by CroydonCaptJack

'Never done anything since'......bit difficult when you're out of work
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 18:54 - Mar 3 with 3761 viewsterryb

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 17:58 - Mar 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Sorry I meant the 72 as in the football league!
[Post edited 3 Mar 2020 18:07]

Yes, but that's still ten!

Why four are promoted from Division Two is beyond my understanding!
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 19:38 - Mar 3 with 3661 viewsEsox_Lucius

By my reckoning, we will get relegated on our minus goal difference whilst being in the play off spots.

The grass is always greener.

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 21:46 - Mar 3 with 3440 viewsRassilon

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 18:54 - Mar 3 by terryb

Yes, but that's still ten!

Why four are promoted from Division Two is beyond my understanding!

I think it’s to replace poor old Bury.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 22:04 - Mar 3 with 3405 viewshamptonhillhoop

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 21:46 - Mar 3 by Rassilon

I think it’s to replace poor old Bury.

four have always gone up from league 2. No idea why
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 10:25 - Mar 4 with 3115 viewsfrancisbowles

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 22:04 - Mar 3 by hamptonhillhoop

Goes back to the traditional days of the football league. Divisions 1 and 2 had 22 teams and divisions 3 and 4 had 24, hence four up and down between 3 and 4.

Prior to this arrangement which commenced in 1958, there had been a division 3 north and south (no division 4) each with 24 teams but only one promotion place. It had been considered very difficult to achieve promotion.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 10:48 - Mar 4 with 3075 viewsstowmarketrange

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 22:04 - Mar 3 by hamptonhillhoop

Mainly because 4 go down from league 1.
Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... (n/t) on 11:10 - Mar 4 with 3035 viewsW7Ranger

Just had a butchers at the PNE forum before this weekends game..... on 14:28 - Mar 3 by BazzaInTheLoft

Football fans are odd.

[Post edited 4 Mar 2020 11:11]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024