Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Other non football teams you support/folllow 20:53 - Mar 25 with 7163 viewsNoDiddley

Clive follows Hull RLFC, me I’ve followed Yorkshire CCC since the 70s for no other reason than Geoff Boycott!
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 20:57 - Mar 25 with 3399 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Cork GAA - my County, who I help to coach at Minor level
Urhan GAA - my Club, who I've played for and managed.
Boston Red Sox - who I'd love to even see play just once!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:25 - Mar 25 with 3379 viewsQPRSteve

Wembley Lions and later White City Rebels speedway teams. Both sadly one gone. I now follow Eastbourne Eagles from afar.
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:26 - Mar 25 with 3376 viewsNoelmc

Donegal GAA
London Irish RFU
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:43 - Mar 25 with 3360 viewsozranger

North Sydney (RL) who unfortunately don't really exist, bar in the lower division, any more.
Wellington Hurricanes (RU)
Cleveland Indian and Browns (American sports)
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:47 - Mar 25 with 3357 viewsderbyhoop

Middlesex CCC. I was coached at Finchley as a teenager and managed 1 game for U15 and U18 before they (and I) discovered I was nowhere near good enough.

Wasps RFC
Nottingham RFC

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:48 - Mar 25 with 3354 viewshantssi

Wasps until they moved to Coventry (used to play football at Vale Farm on Saturday).
Middlesex CC.
Used to follow the Raiders when Channel 4 first had the American Football highlights.
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:51 - Mar 25 with 3344 viewsslmrstid

Me & my wife support Leicester Riders in the British Basketball League and go to home games whenever we can, when they don't clash with other stuff.

I'll follow results for other sports teams for areas I have some interest in - eg Northampton Saints in the rugby (Northamptonshire boy, screw Leicester Tigers) but I'm not really a watcher.

Brian - I regret to tell you I've been to Fenway Park - we did an East Coast tour a few years ago - it was the beginning of the season and they played Baltimore Orioles. It was the second night of the series - they got thrashed - and at one point Baltimore hit about 3 runs in quick succession and all of a sudden boos started ringing around the place and loads of people started walking out. It felt just like being at Loftus Road after we've gone 3-0 down or something similar!
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:59 - Mar 25 with 3331 viewsLongsufferingR

Used to be a regular at Montreal Expos when I lived there for a couple of years in the 70s. Sadly no longer in existence and became the Washington Nationals. Imagine if your local team was uprooted and moved to a new town as a matter of course. Never thought we'd see it happening here but unfortunately money eventually talks.
Login to get fewer ads

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:06 - Mar 25 with 3325 viewseasthertsr

Middlesex ccc
Wasps
Chicago Bears
Don't ask why I just do!
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:15 - Mar 25 with 3316 viewsLythamR

Chennai Super Kings IPL
Vancouver Canucks NHL
Miami Dolphins
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:25 - Mar 25 with 3300 viewsBoston

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:25 - Mar 25 by QPRSteve

Wembley Lions and later White City Rebels speedway teams. Both sadly one gone. I now follow Eastbourne Eagles from afar.

Wow Steve, me too...but you omitted the London Lions.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:29 - Mar 25 with 3292 viewsBostonR

Philadelphia Eagles.
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:30 - Mar 25 with 3292 viewskingo

Middlesex
NY Yankees
Used to be Wasps until the move to Cov but now look out for the Quinn’s

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:31 - Mar 25 with 3290 viewsBoston

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuins.

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 23:21 - Mar 25 with 3260 viewsSydneyRs

Sydney Swans Aussie rules football
South Sydney rugby league
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 23:38 - Mar 25 with 3249 viewsstowmarketrange

Surrey CCC
Dolphins
Yankees.
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 23:52 - Mar 25 with 3236 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Kent county cricket club

Although i don't actually live there

If you start asking questions about them I won't know any answers

Apart from where they play (Canterbury, Beckhenham and somewhere else I can't remember)
[Post edited 25 Mar 2020 23:54]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 00:13 - Mar 26 with 3210 viewsBoston

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:51 - Mar 25 by slmrstid

Me & my wife support Leicester Riders in the British Basketball League and go to home games whenever we can, when they don't clash with other stuff.

I'll follow results for other sports teams for areas I have some interest in - eg Northampton Saints in the rugby (Northamptonshire boy, screw Leicester Tigers) but I'm not really a watcher.

Brian - I regret to tell you I've been to Fenway Park - we did an East Coast tour a few years ago - it was the beginning of the season and they played Baltimore Orioles. It was the second night of the series - they got thrashed - and at one point Baltimore hit about 3 runs in quick succession and all of a sudden boos started ringing around the place and loads of people started walking out. It felt just like being at Loftus Road after we've gone 3-0 down or something similar!

'Fens ain't wot they used t'be'.

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 00:16 - Mar 26 with 3207 viewstimcocking

Glamorgan CCC
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 01:53 - Mar 26 with 3174 viewsnadera78

London Broncos (rugby league - there's a few Rangers pop down there)
Middlesex (cricket)
Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL)
Souths (NRL)

All of my teams are, as I like to call them, character building.
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 01:59 - Mar 26 with 3173 viewsDavieQPR

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 21:47 - Mar 25 by derbyhoop

Middlesex CCC. I was coached at Finchley as a teenager and managed 1 game for U15 and U18 before they (and I) discovered I was nowhere near good enough.

Wasps RFC
Nottingham RFC

I used to go to the MCC at Finchley in the early 60s. Used to get a lot of coaching from Peter Parfitt. Always followed Lancs though due to my Mum being from St Helens.
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 02:11 - Mar 26 with 3168 viewsOregonQPR

Sussex CCC
Orrell RUFC (John Carleton)
Italian Women’s Biathlon Team
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 03:09 - Mar 26 with 3160 viewsMatch82

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:06 - Mar 25 by easthertsr

Middlesex ccc
Wasps
Chicago Bears
Don't ask why I just do!

The Bears? You poor man! Moved to Chicago a decade ago, haven't had a ton to cheer for in that time. Lucky I'm used to it!
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 07:09 - Mar 26 with 3121 viewsHarbour

Other non football teams you support/folllow on 22:25 - Mar 25 by Boston

Wow Steve, me too...but you omitted the London Lions.

Followed Wimbledon Speedway in the 1970s the old greyhound stadium now knocked down being rebuilt for Wimbledon FC...went to white city a few times and Eastbourne..
Other non football teams you support/folllow on 09:07 - Mar 26 with 3033 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Lancashire CCC

Neil Fairbrother, Mike Atherton, Wazim Akram, Mike Watkinson great team in the 90's and my dad's side are Mancs.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024