Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Time fo bed Dylan 00:19 - Mar 28 with 1120 viewsqprxtc

Boing
Time fo bed Dylan on 00:43 - Mar 28 with 1097 viewsBoston

Robert Zimmerman? He’s a bit wrinkly by now I’d guess.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Time fo bed Dylan on 00:52 - Mar 28 with 1095 viewsDannyPaddox

Apparently there’s an episode of The Magic Roundabout where Dougal and friends find a table football team and challenge them to a game of footy. The table football players aren’t very good and one of the regular characters remarks, “Even Fulham could beat this lot

I spent an afternoon recently, or a good 20 minutes on line at least, trying to find it but no luck. There were over 400 episodes made from the mid sixties to the mid seventies. A good part of that era Fulham were absolute pony so no wonder even Dougal and co were having a go. Would be great to hear it.

I’ve never seen the Magic Roundabout characters play football but I’d expect Zebidee to be decent in the air and useful as a late impact sub. Wouldn’t be any good in goal tho as I don’t think he’s got any hands.
Time fo bed Dylan on 09:34 - Mar 28 with 988 viewsloftboy

When I saw the title of the thread I thought Qprxtc was cracking on to DylanPressman!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Time fo bed Dylan on 03:32 - Mar 31 with 795 viewsDylanP

Man, I took a lot of sht when I was a kid for having the same name as a cartoon rabbit!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Time fo bed Dylan on 07:52 - Mar 31 with 710 viewskingo

Time fo bed Dylan on 00:52 - Mar 28 by DannyPaddox

Apparently there’s an episode of The Magic Roundabout where Dougal and friends find a table football team and challenge them to a game of footy. The table football players aren’t very good and one of the regular characters remarks, “Even Fulham could beat this lot

I spent an afternoon recently, or a good 20 minutes on line at least, trying to find it but no luck. There were over 400 episodes made from the mid sixties to the mid seventies. A good part of that era Fulham were absolute pony so no wonder even Dougal and co were having a go. Would be great to hear it.

I’ve never seen the Magic Roundabout characters play football but I’d expect Zebidee to be decent in the air and useful as a late impact sub. Wouldn’t be any good in goal tho as I don’t think he’s got any hands.

Dougal would have been unplayable. He could hide the ball under his coat and walk the length of the pitch and nobody could tackle him, even Florence in those big boots

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Time fo bed Dylan on 16:08 - Mar 31 with 604 viewsNewhopphoops

Time fo bed Dylan on 07:52 - Mar 31 by kingo

Dougal would have been unplayable. He could hide the ball under his coat and walk the length of the pitch and nobody could tackle him, even Florence in those big boots

We have a new colleague starting tomorrow called Zebedee.
Time fo bed Dylan on 16:23 - Mar 31 with 583 viewsstevec

Time fo bed Dylan on 16:08 - Mar 31 by Newhopphoops

We have a new colleague starting tomorrow called Zebedee.

I’m putting a furlough claim in for Donald Duck.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024