Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tiger King 12:59 - Mar 29 with 4372 viewsPhildo

anyone watched this - it is so utterly bonkers it deserves its own thread.

What a line up of nutters.
Tiger King on 13:02 - Mar 29 with 4361 viewsdubaistu

Started watching it last night, only done E1. Exotic was on Louis Theroux if my awful memory serves me right.
Tiger King on 20:32 - Mar 29 with 4204 viewsSW17_RRR

It's the maddest fing I've ever seen, even after watching an episode I've sat there and thought is this for real - you couldn't even make it up if you tried.

Compulsive view, if you like somefing on the wild side.
Tiger King on 21:50 - Mar 29 with 4142 viewsKonk

Tiger King on 20:32 - Mar 29 by SW17_RRR

It's the maddest fing I've ever seen, even after watching an episode I've sat there and thought is this for real - you couldn't even make it up if you tried.

Just watched the first episode. Utterly bonkers. Guns, mullets, big cats in cages and golf buggies: this could only be set in the US.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Tiger King on 22:49 - Mar 29 with 4093 viewswombat

Tiger King on 13:02 - Mar 29 by dubaistu

Started watching it last night, only done E1. Exotic was on Louis Theroux if my awful memory serves me right.

Yeah he was on a show done by Louis not see the documentary yet though , bloke did seem let’s say weird whe. They interviewed him though

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tiger King on 00:25 - Mar 30 with 4048 viewsCLAREMAN1995

I walked in on my daughter watching one episode where there was a dildo, a blow up doll and a gun used to blow the doll up.I said what the f**k are you watching .She said all her University friends are hooked on it we are all fuc**ed I say
Tiger King on 07:59 - Mar 30 with 3951 viewsMrSheen

I’m only sorry I won’t get to try one of those pizzas.
Tiger King on 08:43 - Mar 30 with 3918 viewsTheChef

Prefer Hunter King myself.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Tiger King on 09:43 - Mar 30 with 3878 viewsNorthernr

Underrated highlights...
- One of the gay guys is called Dillon Passage.
- That utterly vile toothless methhead who insists on being interviewed topless throughout at one point, for no reason and with no explanation, does a piece to camera interview in the bath.
- A random, unexplained, gratuitous five minute cut away of the fat whistleblower on a jet ski.
- The attempt to cover the Joe Exotic love tattoo with a bull's head, which the tattoo artist doesn't draw big enough, so the writing still pokes out the sides.
- Jeff Lowe hiring a fit nanny because "if she's going to be around the house 24/7 she needs to be nice to look at"

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

Tiger King on 09:50 - Mar 30 with 3863 viewsPhildo

Tiger King on 09:43 - Mar 30 by Northernr

Underrated highlights...
- That utterly vile toothless methhead who insists on being interviewed topless throughout at one point, for no reason and with no explanation, does a piece to camera interview in the bath.
- A random, unexplained, gratuitous five minute cut away of the fat whistleblower on a jet ski.
- The attempt to cover the Joe Exotic love tattoo with a bull's head, which the tattoo artist doesn't draw big enough, so the writing still pokes out the sides.
- Jeff Lowe hiring a fit nanny because "if she's going to be around the house 24/7 she needs to be nice to look at"

Carol stating it is ridiculous to suggest she fed her husband to the tigers and later saying if you want the tigers to eat someone you should cover them in Sardine oil
Tiger King on 11:32 - Mar 30 with 3773 viewsMrSheen

Tiger King on 09:50 - Mar 30 by Phildo

Carol stating it is ridiculous to suggest she fed her husband to the tigers and later saying if you want the tigers to eat someone you should cover them in Sardine oil

Free implants AND a few days off? Thank you, Lord.
Tiger King on 15:25 - Mar 30 with 3677 viewsDorse

I saw this at the Tank Museum and it was really cool.

Actually, now I think about it, that might have been a King Tiger. As you were.
[Post edited 30 Mar 2020 15:29]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Tiger King on 05:47 - Apr 5 with 3382 viewsMatch82

Underrated highlights...

Have just finished this and several of these were the exact highlights I pointed out to my wife.

You have however missed by far the best one. The dude who was interviewed in his home either blackout drunk or high, who finishes the interview by passing out on his bed while petting a stuffed tiger
Tiger King on 05:51 - Apr 5 with 3376 viewsLowerloftLad

Netflix promoted tiger king I'm still trying to process some of the madness the cuban drug lord seems the most normal of all parties

The woman just decided to have the hand ambutated then just returned to work monday Morning like nothing had ever happened 🤔

Sardine oil nerves laugh 😱
[Post edited 5 Apr 2020 6:03]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Tiger King on 08:52 - Apr 5 with 3272 viewsNoDiddley

Underrated highlights...

Condoms with Joe Exotics face on
Badly dubbed C & W songs
That fat bloke with the harem, one who ‘escaped’ had to have a boob job
The Walmart truck with the out of date meat, erm not out of date!
Madness
Tiger King on 11:50 - Apr 5 with 3191 views2Thomas2Bowles

Let's hope the tigers eat them all by the end.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Tiger King on 15:19 - May 1 with 2973 views2Thomas2Bowles

Tiger King on 15:36 - May 1 with 2946 viewsted_hendrix

If ever I've seen a future president of the USA it's gotta be Joe Exotic.

If ever I've seen a Woman make my skin crawl it's gotta be Carole Sardine (sorry Baskin) urrgggh.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Tiger King on 15:43 - May 1 with 2930 views2Thomas2Bowles

Tiger King on 15:36 - May 1 by ted_hendrix

If ever I've seen a future president of the USA it's gotta be Joe Exotic.

If ever I've seen a Woman make my skin crawl it's gotta be Carole Sardine (sorry Baskin) urrgggh.

Tiger King on 08:56 - May 2 with 2818 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Tiger King on 09:26 - May 2 with 2785 viewsrrrspricey

Tiger King on 08:43 - Mar 30 by TheChef

Prefer Hunter King myself.

Just one of the reasons life in pieces is one of the best shows I've seen on TV for a long time
Tiger King on 10:59 - May 2 with 2747 viewsthame_hoops

A bonkers show, the middle part dragged a bit but then I felt they rushed the last two episodes. The catch up show they put on Easter Sunday was interesting. Toothless meth head didn’t like how he was portrayed lol and looked completely different for this episode, bizarre
Tiger King on 15:31 - May 6 with 2645 viewsBlackCrowe

Impressive pranking.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Tiger King on 15:06 - Jun 2 with 2428 views2Thomas2Bowles

Now Carole Baskin get Joe's zoo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-52888484

Is there no end to this Woman and they still have not found her husband.

Tiger King on 19:20 - Aug 11 with 2122 views2Thomas2Bowles

The drama never ends for Carole Baskin

Family of husband sue.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-53742563

Tiger King on 20:00 - Aug 11 with 2055 viewsbakerloo8

Tiger King on 20:32 - Mar 29 by SW17_RRR

Not even the maddest thing on Netflix. Give "dont f*** with cats" a try if you want to see molten lava madness.
[Post edited 11 Aug 2020 20:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024