Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV 08:40 - Apr 16 with 2772 viewsTonto

which game would you have them play?

Think I would go for the Oldham semi-final. Great atmosphere and late drama.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 08:52 - Apr 16 with 2750 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good question!

Have to think about that one...

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:01 - Apr 16 with 2731 viewsWokingR

Qpr 1 Chelsea 0 in our first season back in the Premiership.
Great atmosphere, a win, 2 red cards, record number of yellow cards that subsequently led to the club and manager receiving further fines.
It really was the gift that kept on giving
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:05 - Apr 16 with 2725 viewsqpr_1968

derby 1-5 qpr 1975/76......derby were league champions season before, and this was only very early on in the season, maybe 3rd game, not sure.

I went to the game, but have never seen the goals anywhere.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:21 - Apr 16 with 2704 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

QPR 4-1 Spurs 1992. Probably my favourite game ever. I've seen the goals plenty of times but they don't tell the whole story. My memory is of a tight game first half with Spurs not really deserving their lead. Stood in a packed loft. Full house, great atmosphere. Then we came out second half and once we got the first goal we destroyed them. Battered them. Cue wild celebrations.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:21 - Apr 16 with 2703 viewscolinallcars

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:05 - Apr 16 by qpr_1968

derby 1-5 qpr 1975/76......derby were league champions season before, and this was only very early on in the season, maybe 3rd game, not sure.

I went to the game, but have never seen the goals anywhere.

Yes, it was a shame that all matches weren't filmed when Stanley was in his prime. As far as I know there are no highlights available from this match.
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:38 - Apr 16 with 2685 viewsTonto

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:21 - Apr 16 by colinallcars

Yes, it was a shame that all matches weren't filmed when Stanley was in his prime. As far as I know there are no highlights available from this match.

since this is a fantasy question - let assume that there is film of every match QPR have ever played!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:45 - Apr 16 with 2670 viewsHastings_Hoops

I would go with QPR 4-1 Spurs (I’d love it if the club would play that Michael Nyman film. Can’t find it anywhere).

Also, Liverpool 1-3 QPR (1991).

...the old Trafford match is on YouTube, so can/have watched it any time.
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:53 - Apr 16 with 2658 viewsfrancisbowles

1977 Uefa cup 2nd round v International Slovan Bratislava. 6 goals in the way leg and 7 in the return. Czechoslavakia, as it was then, were the current European Champions and included a few internationals. We had Stanley at his imperious best. Quality.
Login to get fewer ads

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:57 - Apr 16 with 2645 viewsterryb

I'm going for a defeat!

The 3-2 loss to City under Warnock at Loftus Road. A lot better match than the famous 3-2!

One of the best games I've ever seen, although my memory might be making it better than it was!

Besdides, I've seen more Rangers win since the lockdown bagan than we normally see in a season!
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 10:14]
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 10:19 - Apr 16 with 2617 viewsCamberleyR

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:53 - Apr 16 by francisbowles

1977 Uefa cup 2nd round v International Slovan Bratislava. 6 goals in the way leg and 7 in the return. Czechoslavakia, as it was then, were the current European Champions and included a few internationals. We had Stanley at his imperious best. Quality.

Not forgetting Don Givens who got a hat-trick in the home leg to add to the goal he got in the first leg in Bratislava. He ended up scoring seven in total in the competition that season.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 10:22]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 10:19 - Apr 16 with 2616 viewsstowmarketrange

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:01 - Apr 16 by WokingR

Great atmosphere, a win, 2 red cards, record number of yellow cards that subsequently led to the club and manager receiving further fines.

I had the whole game stored on my sky planner until it crashed and we had to reboot it.
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 10:39 - Apr 16 with 2579 viewsjoe90

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:45 - Apr 16 by Hastings_Hoops

I would go with QPR 4-1 Spurs (I’d love it if the club would play that Michael Nyman film. Can’t find it anywhere).

Also, Liverpool 1-3 QPR (1991).

...the old Trafford match is on YouTube, so can/have watched it any time.

Enjoy: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14316303
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 11:12 - Apr 16 with 2555 viewsHastings_Hoops

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 10:39 - Apr 16 by joe90

Enjoy: https://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm14316303

Joe90 - you are a gentleman
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 11:29 - Apr 16 with 2531 viewshook_hoops

For me, QPR 4 Leicester City 2 League Cup 4th round 1966, under the lights at Loftus Rd. We were waltzing through Division 3 but this was the night, as a 13 year old, when I realised I was supporting a seriously good team, and Rodney was in his absolute pomp.
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 11:44 - Apr 16 with 2520 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Right, decision made.

I'd like to see the QPR Youth Team of 92-93, 93-94.

One of my favourite ever QPR teams full of excellent players, many of whom went on to play first team - Gallen, Quashie, Dichio, Challis, Brazier, Plummer, Bruce and others.

If I had to pick a game I'd pick either of the '04 League Final legs against an excellent West Ham side. We won both legs 3-2. Two cracking games.

Happy days with Alan Barnes, Joe English, Keith, our Smeg, et al.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 11:48 - Apr 16 with 2510 viewsrrrspricey

Games i remember most fondly were when i was a STer with my dad when i were a lad, especially when LR was full under the floodlights.

One of my most memorable was the 3 - 0 against AEK so that'd be mine
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 12:10 - Apr 16 with 2489 viewsTomS

I recall going to a match in Sept '13 at home to 'Boro. It was the end of the period where we had McLaren as a coach supporting 'Arry, just before he took the Derby job. We won 2-0 but played glorious football. I recall starting an "Ole, Ole " chant in the South Africa Road stand during one prolonged passage of one touch passing play. The game was a joy to watch.
if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 12:51 - Apr 16 with 2460 viewsStanisgod

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 09:01 - Apr 16 by WokingR

Near impossible choice but this one was classic.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 15:26 - Apr 16 with 2387 viewsdanehoop

1st January 1992. Manchester Utd 1 - QPR 4.

Was living in Copenhagen and probably because of Schmiechel it was put on as the big event game on New Year's Day with expectation we would be the sacrificial offering.

Amazing result which meant usual 20 minute post game analysis was cut to 5 minutes and studio was completely dead.

Never knowingly understood

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 15:43 - Apr 16 with 2371 viewsjohncharles

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 15:26 - Apr 16 by danehoop

1st January 1992. Manchester Utd 1 - QPR 4.

Was living in Copenhagen and probably because of Schmiechel it was put on as the big event game on New Year's Day with expectation we would be the sacrificial offering.

Amazing result which meant usual 20 minute post game analysis was cut to 5 minutes and studio was completely dead.

I predicted a win but no one would believe me. Didn’t really believe it myself, I just got fed up with everyone deciding it was a for gone conclusion. Having made this bold prediction I had to run with it. It great seeing all the Manure at work and down the pub in the following days and weeks.
Did I milk it ? What do you think

Strong and stable my arse.

if you could choose one game to watch on QPR TV on 16:22 - Apr 16 with 2351 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Brazil v Italy in the 1982 World Cup.

Failing that, then I guess I’d have the fondest memories watching our game on 3 April 1982. I wouldn’t trade it for Zamora Day.
[Post edited 16 Apr 2020 18:45]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024