Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Tickets. 11:26 - Apr 16 with 1458 viewsknocker

Just 2 weeks to go till end of loyalty window/early bird. Is anyone renewing yet? Bit much when no one has a clue what's going on. Thought they would have extended the date. I suppose they need revenue.
Season Tickets. on 11:35 - Apr 16 with 1444 viewsstowmarketrange

I think the deadline has been extended to May 29th.
Season Tickets. on 11:37 - Apr 16 with 1434 viewsNorthernr

Deadline extended to end of May. I've done mine because I get end of financial year money at the start of April so if I don't do it then that gets spent elsewhere. Expect to be applying for some form of refund on it at some point though.
Season Tickets. on 11:41 - Apr 16 with 1419 viewsAntti_Heinola

yeah i did mine about a week before all this really hit. oh well.

Bare bones.

Season Tickets. on 12:18 - Apr 16 with 1348 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Do DD payers just get automatically renewed?
Season Tickets. on 12:26 - Apr 16 with 1340 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Season Tickets. on 12:18 - Apr 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes. That is my understanding and is what has happened to me the last two seasons.
Season Tickets. on 12:32 - Apr 16 with 1321 viewsTacticalR

I thought the government was going to pay for 80% of the cost of season tickets.

Air hostess clique

Season Tickets. on 12:33 - Apr 16 with 1318 viewsHantsR

Season Tickets. on 12:18 - Apr 16 by BazzaInTheLoft

Yes - oh just noticed - what Capt Croydon Jack wrote
Season Tickets. on 12:48 - Apr 16 with 1278 viewsozranger

Did mine a few weeks ago as well.

Also, did anyone else notice either yesterday or the day before the offy was advertising tickets for the May 2 West Brom game? That has obviously been taken off now.
Login to get fewer ads

Season Tickets. on 12:51 - Apr 16 with 1271 viewsknocker

Season Tickets. on 11:37 - Apr 16 by Northernr

Deadline extended to end of May. I've done mine because I get end of financial year money at the start of April so if I don't do it then that gets spent elsewhere. Expect to be applying for some form of refund on it at some point though.

Thanks for that . Had to go back to 26th march to find that info. The article on website at moment still says 30th april.
Season Tickets. on 14:01 - Apr 16 with 1182 viewslosethedrum

I renewed december 18th but as i come to Rangers from Norfolk its not the main expense as travel for the season is about four times the cost of my season ticket .
Season Tickets. on 14:30 - Apr 16 with 1142 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 14:01 - Apr 16 by losethedrum

I renewed december 18th but as i come to Rangers from Norfolk its not the main expense as travel for the season is about four times the cost of my season ticket .

I thought it was expensive enough coming from Stowmarket.How do you manage to get there from Norfolk?
Season Tickets. on 15:02 - Apr 16 with 1104 viewsterryb

I will renew next month as I receive a senior discount & being retired, my income has not suffered. And the club will need as much income as they can get for cashflow!

However, for others that can't afford to renew at present, I hope that the the deadline will be extended. Some supporters will find their jobs have gone when this is over & the self employed are possibly concerned that their business may not survive. This is of more importance to them than buying their season ticket.

Please Rangers, don't let them lose the discount for not applying by the end of May. Can the cub extend the deadline for existing ST holders until the new season starts?
Season Tickets. on 15:13 - Apr 16 with 1081 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 15:02 - Apr 16 by terryb

I will renew next month as I receive a senior discount & being retired, my income has not suffered. And the club will need as much income as they can get for cashflow!

However, for others that can't afford to renew at present, I hope that the the deadline will be extended. Some supporters will find their jobs have gone when this is over & the self employed are possibly concerned that their business may not survive. This is of more importance to them than buying their season ticket.

Please Rangers, don't let them lose the discount for not applying by the end of May. Can the cub extend the deadline for existing ST holders until the new season starts?

How do you get to games Terry?I normally drive to manningtree and take advantage of my network south east card,but I get to use a senior railcard from September so I might start going on the train from Stowmarket instead.
The train fares are getting so expensive though,for a worse service.It has gone up very nearly 100% in the 17 years that I’ve been up here.And the car park has doubled in the last 5 years.
Season Tickets. on 15:26 - Apr 16 with 1061 viewsterryb

Season Tickets. on 15:13 - Apr 16 by stowmarketrange

How do you get to games Terry?I normally drive to manningtree and take advantage of my network south east card,but I get to use a senior railcard from September so I might start going on the train from Stowmarket instead.
The train fares are getting so expensive though,for a worse service.It has gone up very nearly 100% in the 17 years that I’ve been up here.And the car park has doubled in the last 5 years.

I go by train Stowmarket.

As a senior railcard holder, the cheapest way (according to the ticket office) for me is to buy a return to Colchester & then a one day London travel card for Colchester. This costs me £30.05. They could make it a little easier by knocking off the 5p so I could use contactless!

I travel with my son who has a Greater Anglia (Grotty) season ticket. If he had to pay full fare it would be far cheaper for us to drive! We're normally on the 11.09 from Ipswich (excepting bus replacement service days) so we can meet friends in the pub as near to 13.00 as possible.

I only use the station car park for midweek games (that cost has shot up in the last year) as my wife is good enough to transport us to & from the station!
Season Tickets. on 15:44 - Apr 16 with 1038 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Tickets. on 15:26 - Apr 16 by terryb

I go by train Stowmarket.

As a senior railcard holder, the cheapest way (according to the ticket office) for me is to buy a return to Colchester & then a one day London travel card for Colchester. This costs me £30.05. They could make it a little easier by knocking off the 5p so I could use contactless!

I travel with my son who has a Greater Anglia (Grotty) season ticket. If he had to pay full fare it would be far cheaper for us to drive! We're normally on the 11.09 from Ipswich (excepting bus replacement service days) so we can meet friends in the pub as near to 13.00 as possible.

I only use the station car park for midweek games (that cost has shot up in the last year) as my wife is good enough to transport us to & from the station!

Ah the bus replacement services.One thing I don’t miss is that joy every other week.Do you think they’ll have finished the works by the time we get to go again?
My daughter is now adult and considered an adult for the trains,so it gets very expensive for us both to get there on the train now,so I decided to start driving to Loughton and get the central line in,but she has discovered boys now and her trips are a little bit less regular these days,and her boyfriend is Man Utd/Norwich so he won’t come here either.
Back to Billy no mates for most journeys now.
Season Tickets. on 17:26 - Apr 16 with 952 viewslosethedrum

Season Tickets. on 14:30 - Apr 16 by stowmarketrange

I thought it was expensive enough coming from Stowmarket.How do you manage to get there from Norfolk?

I gamble that sky dont nick the game or move the kick off time & buy advance tickets on a club 50 card . This of course backfires multiple times over a season ,
Leeds for example i bought way in advance of the game which then duly moved to 12.30 i arrived at white city 12.23 ran to the ground but still missed the first 2 minutes & then couldnt get the train back until 6pm but after beating the european champions the 3 hours in the pub after was actually welcome after all .
Also somehow managed to get a return to Swansea on a tuesday in feb for a bargain £52 so dont always lose on super advance tickets .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024