Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
UFOs are real 14:20 - Apr 29 with 7030 viewsClive_Anderson

The US government released some UFO footage claiming they are real the other day:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52457805

This would have been the biggest story ever in the 90s, but seems to have got lost in the COVID madness now.
UFOs are real on 14:35 - Apr 29 with 4033 views2Thomas2Bowles

Old news

Did you not see the documentary.

Close encounters of the third kind.

Oh and I live next door to ET
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 14:37]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

UFOs are real on 14:41 - Apr 29 with 4023 viewsTheChef

You mean the ones made by US military, or the ones from outer space? ;)

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

UFOs are real on 14:42 - Apr 29 with 4016 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I saw a UFO once. About 25-30 years ago I was staying a few miles outside a town in the Loire Valley in France. Walking back along a quiet unlit road after an evening out and me and a mate saw 3 lights in a triangle in the sky. Didn't really think much of it but the weirdest thing was that when we moved the lights would rotate. When we stopped the lights would stop rotating. No noise or anything. We both saw it. No idea what they were!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 14:42]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

UFOs are real on 14:44 - Apr 29 with 3997 viewsBoston

I’ve actually had hands experience with UFO’s. There was a time I owned quite a few of their albums.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

UFOs are real on 14:45 - Apr 29 with 3998 viewsGloucs_R

Would be very naive to think that humans are the only things in the universe.

Poll: Are we staying up?

UFOs are real on 14:47 - Apr 29 with 3983 viewsSonofNorfolt

UFOs are real on 14:44 - Apr 29 by Boston

I’ve actually had hands experience with UFO’s. There was a time I owned quite a few of their albums.

Strangers In The Night is one of the best live albums ever made.
UFOs are real on 14:49 - Apr 29 with 3966 views2Thomas2Bowles

UFOs are real on 14:42 - Apr 29 by CliveWilsonSaid

I saw a UFO once. About 25-30 years ago I was staying a few miles outside a town in the Loire Valley in France. Walking back along a quiet unlit road after an evening out and me and a mate saw 3 lights in a triangle in the sky. Didn't really think much of it but the weirdest thing was that when we moved the lights would rotate. When we stopped the lights would stop rotating. No noise or anything. We both saw it. No idea what they were!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 14:42]

I saw the same thing in 1972 with a group of others coming out of a disco at the Acton cricket club.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2020 14:51]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

UFOs are real on 14:55 - Apr 29 with 3938 viewsNorthernr

NOT NOW, ALIENS.
Login to get fewer ads

UFOs are real on 14:56 - Apr 29 with 3928 viewsBoston

UFOs are real on 14:55 - Apr 29 by Northernr

NOT NOW, ALIENS.

Yeah, but I’ve got a Green Card.

UFOs are real on 15:31 - Apr 29 with 3878 viewskensalriser

UFOs are certainly real. Anything you see in the sky and can't identify is by definition a UFO.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

UFOs are real on 15:40 - Apr 29 with 3854 viewsClive_Anderson

UFOs are real on 15:31 - Apr 29 by kensalriser

UFOs are certainly real. Anything you see in the sky and can't identify is by definition a UFO.

Sure, but the biggest military on the planet admitting they tracked these things and have no idea what they are and that their movements are far beyond known technology would have been big news not so long ago, now it is met with just a shrug.

We've become quite cynical and disinterested about these things in general I'd say.
UFOs are real on 15:41 - Apr 29 with 3851 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Two things about this made me laugh:

1) The Pentagon wants to level with us about UFO's. Now. When the US President is under massive pressure, and
2) A line in an article yesterday that the "UFO's remain unidentified". Well, yes. Or they'de be IFO's!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

UFOs are real on 15:42 - Apr 29 with 3851 viewsTheChef

UFOs are real on 15:40 - Apr 29 by Clive_Anderson

Sure, but the biggest military on the planet admitting they tracked these things and have no idea what they are and that their movements are far beyond known technology would have been big news not so long ago, now it is met with just a shrug.

We've become quite cynical and disinterested about these things in general I'd say.

Well I believe in UFOs, but not sure I believe in the US government.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

UFOs are real on 15:45 - Apr 29 with 3843 viewsslmrstid

I have a friend who works in a managerial role at the National Space Centre in Leicester and she's told me in the past that every now and then they have the crazies ringing up - either Alien enthusiasts who want to tell them about all the wacky stuff they think they've seen, or flat earthers who ring them up to abuse them about teaching lies and spreading disinformation about the earth and the universe (such as the earth being..err...round). They even have a blacklist of phone numbers that are blocked from their switchboard, so if you call them up to abuse them they'll just add your number to that block list.

I have also heard that supposedly the Government has a secret listening station there with the scientific stuff that is based there but she says she doesn't know anything about that, so its either bollocks or SUPER SECRET.

I did see a UFO over Leicester a year ago or so - now to qualify this - I have no doubts it had a human origin - but it was something in the night sky that was too large and high up to be a plane, and wasn't the ISS as I checked afterwards. I have no idea what it was, so by definition as pointed out elsewhere, that makes it a UFO. My guess is I spotted a satellite or something.

I did see the ISS pass over us in Leicester a few weeks ago, and that was really cool as it was the first time I have knowingly seen it overhead.
UFOs are real on 15:47 - Apr 29 with 3838 viewsted_hendrix

I've seen a few spaceships.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

UFOs are real on 17:47 - Apr 29 with 3758 viewsRangersDave

There is some very interesting youtube footage of Edwards Base at night and swarming drones, and also this link.....

Stick with it for the radar track video...

i believe in UFO's but these might go someway to explaining some sightings of UFO's especially at night

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

UFOs are real on 18:16 - Apr 29 with 3712 viewsDorse

What about the probing? I reckon they've known about that the whole time. Hundreds of probees, sitting on rubber rings can't be wrong.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

UFOs are real on 18:17 - Apr 29 with 3713 viewsR_from_afar

UFOs are real on 14:45 - Apr 29 by Gloucs_R

Let me lob this into the debate, it's highly relevant:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

I'm quite sceptical about aliens but... for years, there were claimed sightings of the "Mexican goatsucker" AKA chupacabra. The people who said they had seen it were mostly ridiculed, but then someone found one which had been run over. It turned out to be real.

The same is true of the fish called the coelacanth. It was believed to have been extinct for millions of years, then someone accidentally caught one in a fishing net. Ditto the giant squid.

So who knows but per the Fermi Paradox, it's probable that if there are other intelligent beings out there somewhere, they are incredibly rare and their civilisations don't last long.

All of which brings up back to earth star date 2020, ravaged by a pandemic and just a few years away from runaway climate change.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

UFOs are real on 18:20 - Apr 29 with 3702 viewsBoston

UFOs are real on 18:16 - Apr 29 by Dorse

What about the probing? I reckon they've known about that the whole time. Hundreds of probees, sitting on rubber rings can't be wrong.

I think those full body probes have been cancelled due to the Wuhan.

UFOs are real on 18:25 - Apr 29 with 3683 viewsBoston

UFOs are real on 18:17 - Apr 29 by R_from_afar

Let me lob this into the debate, it's highly relevant:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fermi_paradox

I'm quite sceptical about aliens but... for years, there were claimed sightings of the "Mexican goatsucker" AKA chupacabra. The people who said they had seen it were mostly ridiculed, but then someone found one which had been run over. It turned out to be real.

The same is true of the fish called the coelacanth. It was believed to have been extinct for millions of years, then someone accidentally caught one in a fishing net. Ditto the giant squid.

So who knows but per the Fermi Paradox, it's probable that if there are other intelligent beings out there somewhere, they are incredibly rare and their civilisations don't last long.

All of which brings up back to earth star date 2020, ravaged by a pandemic and just a few years away from runaway climate change.

Sorry old chap, Chupacabra, fake news.

Crop Circles....originally smart arses from the local Aggie.

UFOs are real on 18:36 - Apr 29 with 3664 viewsR_from_afar

UFOs are real on 18:25 - Apr 29 by Boston

Sorry old chap, Chupacabra, fake news.

Crop Circles....originally smart arses from the local Aggie.

I wasn't saying it was an alien being, I was making the point that no one believed that the unusual creature people reported seeing existed.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

UFOs are real on 18:44 - Apr 29 with 3643 viewsGloucs_R

Did anyone see the news this week that a astroid which is 1.5 miles wide is due to miss the earth by 4 miles..

Poll: Are we staying up?

UFOs are real on 18:53 - Apr 29 with 3638 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

UFOs are real on 18:44 - Apr 29 by Gloucs_R

Did anyone see the news this week that a astroid which is 1.5 miles wide is due to miss the earth by 4 miles..

4 million miles. You had me worried there for a minute!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

UFOs are real on 19:53 - Apr 29 with 3571 viewskensalriser

UFOs are real on 14:45 - Apr 29 by Gloucs_R

Maybe not.

But would they live long enough or be able to travel fast enough to reach us?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

UFOs are real on 21:20 - Apr 29 with 3476 viewsLythamR

We should wave them down for a chat, they may have a vaccine or at the very least some spare PPE!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024