Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
B Teams 19:44 - May 9 with 2182 viewsThe_Beast1976

Seems to be getting mentioned again. A ridiculous proposition that most on here (including me) would hate, but one that perilous finances may ultimately make a reality for some unfortunate clubs. Wouldn't surprise me if Premiershit clubs take advantage of the current circumstances in this way

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52595505
[Post edited 9 May 2020 20:07]
B Teams on 20:04 - May 9 with 2151 viewsGloucs_R

I hate the idea. Makes any League a mockery with a B team in it who can't get promoted.

Poll: Are we staying up?

B Teams on 11:45 - May 10 with 1950 viewsMedwayR

I don’t see how B teams would help the current (or any) situation. How about we ensure limits on spending and more even distribution of money instead of pandering to a few rich clubs.

Poll: Who’s better?

B Teams on 13:44 - May 10 with 1880 viewsClive_Anderson

B teams just destroys the integrity and spectacle of the lower leagues.

How that is supposed to "help" lower league teams has never been explained. Cnts.
B Teams on 15:00 - May 10 with 1824 viewsderbyhoop

When I was (much) younger, I played for Old Actonians. We ran 7 teams in a league with 7 divisions. But many of the other clubs only ran 3 or 4. It was fine in the league as our 4th team would play other clubs 2nd and 3rd teams. But in the League cup it was a farce because we were always stronger than the other clubs who played several leagues below us. Winning cup games by 6 or more wasn't a great deal of fun.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

B Teams on 16:17 - May 10 with 1777 viewsThe_Beast1976

B Teams on 13:44 - May 10 by Clive_Anderson

B teams just destroys the integrity and spectacle of the lower leagues.

How that is supposed to "help" lower league teams has never been explained. Cnts.

I guess it'll be a choice of either continuing to exist but as a B Team for some Premiershit team, or cease to exist. Personally I'd rather cease to exist, but some clubs would I guess take the B Team option. Think of the w@nkfest Sky could generate in the Far East with a league of Premiershit B Teams
B Teams on 19:39 - May 11 with 1604 viewsenfieldargh

its will be like the cup tournaments, spurs B need 6 points from 4 games for promotion suddenly first teamers will get a run out as they were lacking fitness.

League cup semi finals suddenly full first team makes an appearance

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024