Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR CASH. 16:27 - May 11 with 1028 viewsknocker

Deadline to spend extended till end of june. But don't think it can be spent online, so doesn't seem much point.
QPR CASH. on 17:01 - May 11 with 985 viewsstowmarketrange

I spent mine buying an unwanted rain jacket about 6 weeks ago but I’m still awaiting the postman’s knock,but I think he is more of an Ipswich fan than a qpr one so can’t see him wearing it on his rounds.
QPR CASH. on 17:08 - May 11 with 975 viewsknocker

QPR CASH. on 17:01 - May 11 by stowmarketrange

I spent mine buying an unwanted rain jacket about 6 weeks ago but I’m still awaiting the postman’s knock,but I think he is more of an Ipswich fan than a qpr one so can’t see him wearing it on his rounds.

So it can be spent online? Tried to spend last seasons on a fancy glass but they said no. Maybe only some items.
QPR CASH. on 17:14 - May 11 with 961 viewsstowmarketrange

QPR CASH. on 17:08 - May 11 by knocker

So it can be spent online? Tried to spend last seasons on a fancy glass but they said no. Maybe only some items.

Possibly only on useless rain jackets.
QPR CASH. on 17:45 - May 11 with 926 viewsslmrstid

QPR CASH. on 17:08 - May 11 by knocker

You can spend it online, but the total value of the order has to be more than the QPR Cash available.

So if you have £10 of QPR Cash, and try an order for £8, no go. If you have an order for £12, you can, with the remaining £2 being charged to your card.

Found this out a couple of years ago when having an end of season splurge to use up my cash! Used it all this season by about September time, glad I did now...
QPR CASH. on 18:00 - May 11 with 889 viewslosethedrum

Pity we probably wont be in attendance if the season gets finished as if you attend all 23 home league games your QPR cash gets a £15 boost , i was 19 from 19 so far .

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024