Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If qpr were the only team to go under 12:50 - May 23 with 4040 viewsqpr_1968

And not exist any more, would you follow another team including non league, or just concentrate on another sport.

me personally it would have to be harrow borough.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

If qpr were the only team to go under on 12:52 - May 23 with 2356 viewsMickS_

Probably Wealdstone.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 13:34 - May 23 with 2289 viewsjohann28

Yup, that would probably be it for me. Hate football anyway. Lost its soul 20/02/92
If qpr were the only team to go under on 13:55 - May 23 with 2255 viewsQPR_John

I know I would just give up football
If qpr were the only team to go under on 13:59 - May 23 with 2253 viewsaston_hoop

I'm sure there'd be a phoenix club to follow so I'd wait for that. Plus watch a lot more Spanish football

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

If qpr were the only team to go under on 14:15 - May 23 with 2227 viewsDannyPaddox

I’m sure we roasted this old chestnut but only recently.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 14:45]
If qpr were the only team to go under on 14:22 - May 23 with 2200 viewsNorthernr

Move abroad. QPR's the only thing that keeps me here now. Jealous of my mate Joe emigrating to NZ and watching the Warriors every other weekend, could happily do that.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:03 - May 23 with 2154 viewsTGRRRSSS

But they're moving to Australia for the season....
If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:09 - May 23 with 2147 viewsLongsufferingR

If qpr were the only team to go under on 14:15 - May 23 by DannyPaddox

I’m sure we roasted this old chestnut but only recently.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 14:45]

Yes but we're rapidly running out of chestnuts. Bundesliga ain't no Loftus Road.
Login to get fewer ads

If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:13 - May 23 with 2133 viewsWrightUp5hit___

I'd go and support Brentford, just to annoy the Fook out of Gilham, all day, every day
If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:24 - May 23 with 2109 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No-one else for me.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:33 - May 23 with 2095 viewsonlyrinmoray

Parma........ they are my 2nd team anyway
If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:33 - May 23 with 2092 viewsswitchingcode

If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:13 - May 23 by WrightUp5hit___

I'd go and support Brentford, just to annoy the Fook out of Gilham, all day, every day

😂😂
If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:39 - May 23 with 2080 viewsJuzzie

For me I’d probably just say goodbye to it.
I’d probably only get back into it again if my son or daughter wanted to go and see games, though depends on who they want to see! I’d draw the line at that mob from Fulham Road, who are based in Fulham and have a local tube station called Fulham Broadway but go by a name of a neighbouring area.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:41 - May 23 with 2079 viewsessextaxiboy

That would be it for me . I would spend the money joining a really nice golf club .

Apart from the odd London derby and games that affect us I dont watch any other football any more .

edit

I would follow and watch a "phoenix" club if the Rangers history and character was retained and respected.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 15:45]
If qpr were the only team to go under on 16:09 - May 23 with 2043 viewsStanisgod

I would probably give it up apart from the odd Sarfend game.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

If qpr were the only team to go under on 16:12 - May 23 with 2038 viewsjeffranger

Couldn’t support anyone else except wife & family
If qpr were the only team to go under on 16:16 - May 23 with 2025 viewsWatford_Ranger

The nearest thing I had to a second team was Bury so I could do with Rangers sticking around.

I’d follow Borehamwood a bit more. Maybe go to random games to complete the 92 (91 for now I guess, god knows what it’ll be in a year or two). If a few teams go bust I’ll only be the new Spurs ground away from doing it.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 16:23 - May 23 with 2012 viewsjoe90

I love QPR and enjoy supporting them, but I'm not fond of modern football and have no interest in the game outside of England.

I would never support another team, but I do enjoy watching live football and would probably watch Millwall and Dulwich Hamlets every so often as they're my local teams and is closer to the footballing experience I want. Also, I always visit AFC Wimbledon a few times a season with my brother as he supports them.

Cricket would definitely become my main sport of interest though.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 17:10 - May 23 with 1944 viewsstowmarketrange

Needham Market fc for me.Only 5 miles away and a night in the pub afterwards and still have change from my train fare and season ticket money.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 17:23 - May 23 with 1915 viewsBoston

If qpr were the only team to go under on 15:39 - May 23 by Juzzie

For me I’d probably just say goodbye to it.
I’d probably only get back into it again if my son or daughter wanted to go and see games, though depends on who they want to see! I’d draw the line at that mob from Fulham Road, who are based in Fulham and have a local tube station called Fulham Broadway but go by a name of a neighbouring area.

Walham Green, according to the 1950’s edition A-Z in my mother’s living room.
[Post edited 23 May 2020 17:23]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

If qpr were the only team to go under on 17:23 - May 23 with 1915 viewsRangersw12

Wouldn't bother and would just spend my money following the England national team in football and Cricket
If qpr were the only team to go under on 18:54 - May 23 with 1847 viewsHayesender

I'd just walk away. This club has been a massive part of my 49 years, but football can fck off

Poll: Shamima Beghum

If qpr were the only team to go under on 20:53 - May 23 with 1766 viewsKiwi76

If qpr were the only team to go under on 14:22 - May 23 by Northernr

Move abroad. QPR's the only thing that keeps me here now. Jealous of my mate Joe emigrating to NZ and watching the Warriors every other weekend, could happily do that.

That’s a pretty fair swap Warriors for QPR - occasional flashes of hope but more often unique ways of plucking defeat from jaws of victory.
God only knows what’s going to happen this year with NRL but will get big money betting on Warriors making play offs.
If qpr were the only team to go under on 21:48 - May 23 with 1728 viewsThe_Beast1976

NZ. Best country in the world by far. Set up a QPR over there
[Post edited 23 May 2020 21:50]
If qpr were the only team to go under on 21:51 - May 23 with 1719 viewsJuzzie

You should go if that’s what you really want.
QPR are great, but not to the extent where it holds you back.

For a very long time QPR was a big part of my life but then I had kids and had to stop going.
Do I miss it? Hell yeah, but I love my kids more.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024