Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. 22:16 - May 23 with 2425 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 22:23 - May 23 with 1999 viewsBoston

Neil 30
Shanna 27
Kate 22

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 22:25 - May 23 with 1993 viewsqpr_1968

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 22:23 - May 23 by Boston

Neil 30
Shanna 27
Kate 22

congratulations

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 22:40 - May 23 with 1970 viewsqprxtc

1. Put my underpants on the right way around most days.
2. Got married.
3. Haven’t died yet
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 23:19 - May 23 with 1929 viewsFredManRave

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 22:40 - May 23 by qprxtc

1. Put my underpants on the right way around most days.
2. Got married.
3. Haven’t died yet

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 23:40 - May 23 with 1898 viewsqpr_1968

having kids
pass driving test
being voted player of the year.

very modest I know.

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 23:48 - May 23 with 1876 viewsSt_Pollock

1) Surviving my childhood - it wasn't always certain that I would for a number of reasons and most weren't pleasant.

2) Developing a career in my late 30s when my entire working life beforehand was effectively wasted by a significant lack of ambition

3) Eventually becoming someone I am happy being
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 23:49 - May 23 with 1874 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can’t wait till Tim Cocking sees this thread!
[Post edited 23 May 2020 23:58]
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 00:12 - May 24 with 1834 viewsqpr_1968

come on tim we're waiting.

Login to get fewer ads

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 00:27 - May 24 with 1812 viewstimcocking

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 23:49 - May 23 by BazzaInTheLoft

Can’t wait till Tim Cocking sees this thread!
[Post edited 23 May 2020 23:58]

lol, i can't help being brilliant ahem.

honestly i've got some beauties you guys don't even know yet, some of them i just dare not say others i'm not sure you'd believe. The list would go on for some time if i included my whole family. So i'll stick to the boring ones.

I'm very proud of my 26 chin ups and my 65 dips. Proper ones, with no steroids or supplements of any kind either.

And obviously my daughter.

Which all pale in comparison with stuff like this https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-46896369 i honestly have wondered if the karma from these brave men has rubbed off on my family.
[Post edited 24 May 2020 0:48]
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 00:30 - May 24 with 1808 viewsqpr_1968

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 00:27 - May 24 by timcocking

honestly i've got some beauties you guys don't even know yet, some of them i just dare not say others i'm not sure you'd believe. The list would go on for some time if i included my whole family. So i'll stick to the boring ones.

I'm very proud of my 26 chin ups and my 65 dips. Proper ones, with no steroids or supplements of any kind either.

Which all pale in comparison with stuff like this https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cornwall-46896369 i honestly have wondered if the karma from these brave men has rubbed off on my family.

nice one tim.

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 02:47 - May 25 with 1550 viewsFredManRave

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 22:23 - May 23 by Boston

Neil 30
Shanna 27
Kate 22

Conquests from back in the day?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 03:40 - May 25 with 1538 viewssuperhoopdownunder

65 kick ups
49 break in snooker
living in Australia (and being married) for 22 years
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 07:46 - May 25 with 1462 viewsThe_Beast1976

Nothing I have achieved is a patch on the achievements of those people who work tirelessly in wildlife conservation and rehabilitation. They do something far more important/valuable than anyone else on this earth and thus achieve far more than anyone else IMO. Much admiration for them
[Post edited 25 May 2020 7:59]
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 09:34 - May 25 with 1379 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 00:27 - May 24 by timcocking

Incredible.

I was half taking the piss, but that is something to be proud of.
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 09:46 - May 25 with 1363 viewsPunteR

Yeh I'd have to say my kids. All good kids. I obviously can't take full credit but I like to think I played my part.. :)
Another thing I'm quite pleased about on reflection is changing my life around from a drink and drugs spiral that if continued would have put me 6ft under. Got a handle on that now. Just. (My wife should get the credit tbh)
And while I'm feeling all smug about myself I quite like where I'm at with my carpentry. Took me years to learn my trade but im finally at a decent standard and getting some good jobs. Nice to be able to teach my lad carpentry skills as well.
So there you go.
1. My kids
2. Not dead
3. Chippie skills

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 15:23 - May 25 with 1274 viewsHantsR

1. Winning Bromley and Beckenham District Cub Cup as sixer.
2. Being awarded Carpenter Shield by 3rd Bromley as representing the 'Cubbiest Cub'
3. My photo featuring in Bromley and Kentish Times, 3 weeks running for cub-related things ( see above)

all downhill after that
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 15:42 - May 25 with 1251 viewsloftboy

Losing ten stone in weight (lockdown and sprained ankle has put a huge dent in that unfortunately)
Was Berks and Bucks youngest referee aged 13 in 1980
Attending every game home and away 89/90

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 15:50 - May 25 with 1248 viewscharmr

1.Scoring a hat trick on the Loftus road pitch in a 5-3 win. Two at the school end 1 in the loft with my Dad there to witness it.

2. Getting 100% in my cycling proficiency test at school. Got £5 and a years membership to the cycling club of GB.

3. Getting married in my late 40,s and living in a place where a lot of people take things literally. There getting better. 😃
[Post edited 25 May 2020 15:53]
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 19:17 - May 25 with 1155 viewsDylanP

1. Surviving cancer. I'm not out of the woods yet but every day I'm not dead, I'm surviving!
2. My daughter (23) has graduated college and is amazing -- she raised $5,000 for a cancer charity to honor my birthday (goal met today) -- proud Dad!
3. My son (19), who is the artistic genius who drew my avatar, is in college studying engineering and is brilliant in so many ways -- more proud Dad!
4. Married 28 years (together for 35 years) and she is still my favourite person on earth.
5. Have an autographed Rodney shirt and an autographed Stanley framed photo

That's five, but fck it, I'm a rebel!!!
[Post edited 25 May 2020 19:18]

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:20 - May 25 with 1115 viewswood_hoop

1. Avoided getting the clap, some feat when I think of some of the 'sorts' I got to know personaly as a naive young man.

2.No jail time, even though went to The Scrubs, Brixton and Pentonville thankfully always with a vistors permit, good few friends not so lucky.

3. Two kids both with Master Degrees, fcuk knows how, they say the genes run through from the parents, can only think my missus was shagging the local 'boff' instead of cooking me dinner.
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:34 - May 25 with 1099 viewsdistortR

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:20 - May 25 by wood_hoop

1. Avoided getting the clap, some feat when I think of some of the 'sorts' I got to know personaly as a naive young man.

2.No jail time, even though went to The Scrubs, Brixton and Pentonville thankfully always with a vistors permit, good few friends not so lucky.

3. Two kids both with Master Degrees, fcuk knows how, they say the genes run through from the parents, can only think my missus was shagging the local 'boff' instead of cooking me dinner.

very gene hunt!
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:40 - May 25 with 1094 viewsBoston

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:34 - May 25 by distortR

very gene hunt!

...is that rhyming slang, Distort?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:42 - May 25 with 1088 viewsdistortR

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:40 - May 25 by Boston

...is that rhyming slang, Distort?

Nah!
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:48 - May 25 with 1085 viewskarl

1. Persuading Distort it would be a good idea to leave the IoM as a teenager

2. Leaving the IoM before he realised it possibly wasn't the best idea and came back

3. Persuading him that Orkney is a crap holiday destination...
Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 21:07 - May 25 with 1063 viewsdistortR

Your 3 biggest achievments in life. on 20:48 - May 25 by karl

1. Persuading Distort it would be a good idea to leave the IoM as a teenager

2. Leaving the IoM before he realised it possibly wasn't the best idea and came back

3. Persuading him that Orkney is a crap holiday destination...

Interesting that you don't count convincing kieron Tierney that he is scottish and not manx among your top 3....................
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024