Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming the remaining games. 14:41 - Jun 12 with 11512 viewsEsox_Lucius

I know there are quite a number of posters who have used the streaming of games from QPR but has anyone who has waived their refunds to receive the streams had any information from the club as to what they need to do ensure they can take advantage?

The grass is always greener.

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:46 - Jun 12 with 5679 viewsDWQPR

Mike, the important thing is to not switch on your laptop a week before the match!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:46 - Jun 12 with 5678 viewsNorthernr

No, but they've said on Twitter today that you will be emailed a voucher code no later than Wednesday next week.
Streaming the remaining games. on 14:48 - Jun 12 with 5663 viewsEsox_Lucius

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:46 - Jun 12 by Northernr

No, but they've said on Twitter today that you will be emailed a voucher code no later than Wednesday next week.

Thanks Clive... and piss off David, that was supposed to be our secret

The grass is always greener.

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:14 - Jun 12 with 5568 viewsderbyhoop

So far, none of our 9 games are on Sky.

They might look a bit silly if we win 5 of the first 6.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:41 - Jun 12 with 5515 viewsTheChef

Streaming the remaining games. on 16:14 - Jun 12 by derbyhoop

So far, none of our 9 games are on Sky.

They might look a bit silly if we win 5 of the first 6.

Aren't the midweek games available on the red button?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:20 - Jun 12 with 5428 viewsmikeygunn

The first game that could be on Sky is the Sheffield Wednesday game. You would think me might get a look in if we are still in with a shout. I’m quite happy to be under the radar.
Streaming the remaining games. on 17:23 - Jun 12 with 5425 viewsqueensparker

As a veteran streamer, a few tips.

Make you use Chrome as the browser, nothing else. If it doesn't work first time don't chuck your laptop out the window, it quite often takes a few goes for the stream to launch. I've found it works way better on my laptop than tablet as well.

The service was patchy as hell for the first two years but been good as gold this season so far, fingers crossed it can cope with the extra traffic.
Streaming the remaining games. on 17:39 - Jun 12 with 5386 viewsMatch82

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:23 - Jun 12 by queensparker

Make you use Chrome as the browser, nothing else. If it doesn't work first time don't chuck your laptop out the window, it quite often takes a few goes for the stream to launch. I've found it works way better on my laptop than tablet as well.

The service was patchy as hell for the first two years but been good as gold this season so far, fingers crossed it can cope with the extra traffic.

Personally I've always used the app on my phone/tablet and seem to have had far less problem than others
Login to get fewer ads

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:47 - Jun 12 with 5371 viewsrunningman75

Is going to be weird thousands of men streaming a match whilst there are empty stadiums. If I get too excited my Mrs might think I am streaming something else.
Streaming the remaining games. on 19:45 - Jun 12 with 5267 viewsdaveB

helpful Q&A from offish

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/help-i-have-a-question-about-qprplus/
Streaming the remaining games. on 08:04 - Jun 13 with 5037 viewsjoe90

Will be interesting to see what the 'attendance' will be. Should get good numbers for the away games?
Streaming the remaining games. on 08:20 - Jun 13 with 5019 viewswood_hoop

Streaming the remaining games. on 19:45 - Jun 12 by daveB

helpful Q&A from offish

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/help-i-have-a-question-about-qprplus/

Great at least that is pretty clear, £ 10 a pop to see each game if not a ST holder shame can't buy the 9 games in one hit, wasn't bothered about discount but have to pay for each game seperately.

Better dust off that HDMI cable, laptop screen just too small, so bigger screen for me.
Streaming the remaining games. on 15:42 - Jun 13 with 4835 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:46 - Jun 12 by Northernr

Cheers Clive, read the FAQs but it doesn't actually say when/how we get the code!
Streaming the remaining games. on 16:25 - Jun 13 with 4787 viewsLythamR

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:42 - Jun 13 by PinnerPaul

Cheers Clive, read the FAQs but it doesn't actually say when/how we get the code!

i filled in a survey request a few days ago about my preference and selected the streaming option. as this included my client reference number i am assuming that they will just set these games to prepaid in QPR+ and i will just have to log in to view them, that would seem to be the most obvious way to do it.
Streaming the remaining games. on 17:00 - Jun 13 with 4735 viewsLongsufferingR

Streaming the remaining games. on 15:42 - Jun 13 by PinnerPaul

Says on the FAQs that codes will be emailed to us
Streaming the remaining games. on 18:45 - Jun 13 with 4622 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:23 - Jun 12 by queensparker

May not work for all but Firefox on the Internet connected TV works fine on QPR+ streamed games.
Streaming the remaining games. on 10:00 - Jun 14 with 4395 viewsfrancisbowles

Streaming the remaining games. on 18:45 - Jun 13 by WrightUp5hit___

May not work for all but Firefox on the Internet connected TV works fine on QPR+ streamed games.

I've watched QPR streamed games successfully on the built in web browser on an LG TV.
However, yesterday I tried to watch some of the videos on the club site and it wouldn't work.

Is it possible to download Chrome or Firefox to the TV?
Streaming the remaining games. on 11:59 - Jun 14 with 4307 viewsBlackCrowe

i opted for option 1 online but got no confirmation of selection message or email, so wondering if i actually did it properly.

Did you all get confirmation?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Streaming the remaining games. on 12:31 - Jun 14 with 4265 viewsrobith

Filled in the form for me and the old man, but as I manage his ST for him pretty worried I'm only going to get one code
Streaming the remaining games. on 12:34 - Jun 14 with 4261 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:00 - Jun 13 by LongsufferingR

Apologies if it does, just me then!
Streaming the remaining games. on 12:36 - Jun 14 with 4257 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 11:59 - Jun 14 by BlackCrowe

i opted for option 1 online but got no confirmation of selection message or email, so wondering if i actually did it properly.

Did you all get confirmation?

No - I didn't - except pop up message saying further details will follow.

Guessing that's the e mail with the code, that is arriving by Weds apparently.

Its a bit like the old days with the 'Why hasn't my season ticket arrived yet?" threads!

Back on here on Wednesday I expect!
Streaming the remaining games. on 12:58 - Jun 14 with 4235 viewsPinnerPaul

Streaming the remaining games. on 17:00 - Jun 13 by LongsufferingR

Actually, having read the FAQs for a 3rd time, I'm taking my apology back - it does NOT state how and when code will be sent.
Streaming the remaining games. on 13:44 - Jun 14 with 4188 viewsLongsufferingR

Streaming the remaining games. on 12:58 - Jun 14 by PinnerPaul

Actually, having read the FAQs for a 3rd time, I'm taking my apology back - it does NOT state how and when code will be sent.

Yes it does. Who would have thought a referee is having problems with his eyesight!!

Look at the 3rd FAQ "I am a season ticket holder....." and the answer includes the line "all season ticket holders who select option one....will be emailed a code."
Streaming the remaining games. on 13:56 - Jun 14 with 4172 viewsBoston

Video killed the radio star....I hope to be subjecting my non Rangers supporting work colleagues to live audio coverage.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Streaming the remaining games. on 14:20 - Jun 14 with 4135 viewsBlackCrowe

Hope there's punditry from Andy Sinton.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024