Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... 03:13 - Jul 25 with 2627 viewsFredManRave

But find me a better soundtrack to a movie than Pulp Fiction and I'll give you Katie Price.

I can't even choose my favourite track of the 20. I'll go with this for now;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 03:16 - Jul 25 with 2617 viewsdolcelatte

Jackie Brown. All day long....

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 03:18 - Jul 25 with 2611 viewstimcocking

Find me a better movie...
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 03:34 - Jul 25 with 2604 viewsFredManRave

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 03:16 - Jul 25 by dolcelatte

Jackie Brown. All day long....

I can't comment because I haven't actually seen Jackie Brown. Still, you think that's bad, there's a poster on here who hasn't even seen the Sopranos yet. Unbelievable Captain, oopos, I mean Jeff!

Still, I haven't seen True Romance yet which has been suggested as being even better than most other films!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 07:56 - Jul 25 with 2546 viewsEsox_Lucius

For me, some days it's Pulp Fiction, other days it's the Kill Bill Soundtracks.

The grass is always greener.

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 08:08 - Jul 25 with 2533 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Pulp Fiction and Downfall are the two films I've seen at the Cinema and not moved throughout.

Great soundtrack.

Movie score though Battle Of Britain hands down.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 12:26 - Jul 25 with 2401 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Grosse Point Blank
Goodfellas
Purple Rain
Guardians of the Galaxy

and while not that keen on Guy Ritchie movies, the soundtracks are usually excellent. I love the intermix of tracks with memorable lines from the movie a la Lock Stock
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 13:25 - Jul 25 with 2346 viewsHantsR

Blues Brothers
Local Hero
The Commitments
In the Heat of the Night
Saturday night fever
Ammerican Graffiti
[Post edited 25 Jul 2020 13:27]
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 14:03 - Jul 25 with 2322 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Midnight Cowboy
Saturday Night Fever
About a Boy
Login to get fewer ads

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 14:23 - Jul 25 with 2298 viewsNov77

Paris Texas

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 14:30 - Jul 25 with 2294 viewsBrianMcCarthy

This is from The Harder They Come. A classic soundtrack, and it was through LFW that I discovered it.

The film itself is decent and is free on Youchoob.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 14:31 - Jul 25 with 2289 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Mint.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 14:37 - Jul 25 with 2273 viewsBoston

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 03:34 - Jul 25 by FredManRave

I can't comment because I haven't actually seen Jackie Brown. Still, you think that's bad, there's a poster on here who hasn't even seen the Sopranos yet. Unbelievable Captain, oopos, I mean Jeff!

Still, I haven't seen True Romance yet which has been suggested as being even better than most other films!

Add me to the list of never seeing the Sopranos, no need to, plenty of wise guys around here.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 15:23 - Jul 25 with 2244 viewsTomS

Trainspotting enters the conversation.
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 16:06 - Jul 25 with 2215 viewsPhildo

Almost famous
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 16:32 - Jul 25 with 2202 viewsmikeygunn

Transformers the movie (1986 animated version)
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 22:58 - Jul 25 with 2095 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 23:02 - Jul 25 with 2089 viewsqpr_1968

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 22:58 - Jul 25 by qpr_1968

should have put this.

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 00:18 - Jul 26 with 2068 viewsCiderwithRsie

You wouldn't want the album but the best music/film combo I've ever seen/heard was The 3rd Man. Anything by Morricone is up there too.

For jukebox soundtracks The Big Chill is pretty good. Watchmen was almost good but screwed up in the execution. Atomic Blonde pretty damn good.
Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 00:24 - Jul 26 with 2059 viewsqpr_1968

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 00:18 - Jul 26 by CiderwithRsie

You wouldn't want the album but the best music/film combo I've ever seen/heard was The 3rd Man. Anything by Morricone is up there too.

For jukebox soundtracks The Big Chill is pretty good. Watchmen was almost good but screwed up in the execution. Atomic Blonde pretty damn good.

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 06:36 - Jul 26 with 2032 viewsOutWestR

Like Katie Price this may have been done before...... on 14:30 - Jul 25 by BrianMcCarthy

This is from The Harder They Come. A classic soundtrack, and it was through LFW that I discovered it.

The film itself is decent and is free on Youchoob.

Another great film, and in my option has a better soundtrack than The Harder They Come, is Rockers.

This original trailer doesn’t do it justice, but if you know your reggae you’ll spot Gregory Isaacs, Jacob Miller and Burning Spear (among others) in this clip.

The whole film is up on YouTube and worth a look. Interesting back story too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockers_(1978_film)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024