Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. 22:12 - Jul 31 with 10968 views18StoneOfHoop

First up our much beloved witty FFC long -time guest
Konk Cottagers with: Viva El Fulham:

and now switching code and Arthur's little camp queeny buzzers:

More Bentford Nylons?
Feltham Hard FI supposed lads crying into their Fullers farty beer:

Any more for any more?
Or no dogs in the flouncy fight for the Top Flight?

COME ON YOU KONKY COTTAGERS!

[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 13:16]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:21 - Jul 31 with 5382 viewsqpr_1968

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:25 - Jul 31 with 5357 viewsqprxtc

I’ll be scratching my arse that night with a scourer.
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:28 - Jul 31 with 5354 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:28 - Jul 31 with 5353 viewsqpr_1968

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:25 - Jul 31 by qprxtc

I’ll be scratching my arse that night with a scourer.

you'll be scratchin something else listening to this lot.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:29 - Jul 31 with 5342 viewsqpr_1968

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:34 - Jul 31 with 5321 views18StoneOfHoop

[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 22:36]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:38 - Jul 31 with 5308 viewsStanisgod

I will be refusing to say their name through my home made tannoy system, and spelling their name wrong whilst writing down the team I most want to lose.
( Or is that just childish and sad)? 😁 😁

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:43 - Jul 31 with 5288 viewsDorse

Just because I love the Konk vs LFW All-stars showdowns, I will be not unsupporting Les Pantalons Rouge.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:48 - Jul 31 with 5266 views18StoneOfHoop

Have you ever seen or heard a small-minded sadder one-note PA in your life?
Oh yes the now sacked Chelski one.

Say what you like about Paul Morrisey he's a together ordinary reasonable not rabid
human being not a sad-case weird PG WUM in my book.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2020 16:05]

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:58 - Jul 31 with 5246 viewsted_hendrix

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 23:21 - Jul 31 with 5187 viewsMrSheen

Nothing personal Konk, but as I went to school in Ealing and would occasionally hit the ESB trail to the wrong side of the M4 to watch Steve Phillips, Andy McCulloch, Danis Salman and Bob Booker, it’s...
Bees Up Fulham Down!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 23:35]
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 23:35 - Jul 31 with 5163 views18StoneOfHoop

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 23:21 - Jul 31 by MrSheen

Nothing personal Konk, but as I went to school in Ealing and would occasionally hit the ESB trail to the wrong side of the M4 to watch Steve Phillips, Andy McCulloch, Danis Salman and Bob Booker, it’s...
Bees Up Fulham Down!

Bloody intellectual nearly Bartok Bee!
What about the world famous 1977/78 top-scorer sensation
that most of the rest of us have never heard of, a certain Steve Phillips?
Bees will Far Lapp bottle it,Shirley.
Tarquins and Ruperts back where ultimately all aristocrats
to the manor born and BoJo should ultimately be,
In the top flight with their cummings and valets.

Steve Phillips left Brentford having played 167 games in all competitions. He scored 69 Brentford goals in three-and-a-half years in West London and went on to play for Southend United and Peterborough United among others. His goals in the 1977/78 season won him the Golden Boot for scoring the most goals in the country.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2020 23:49]

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 23:41 - Jul 31 with 5146 views18StoneOfHoop

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show -down. on 22:29 - Jul 31 by qpr_1968

Lord love a duck and his pox-ridden wife
I'd rather rip off my ears than hear that again,68.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 23:51 - Jul 31 with 5121 viewsloftboy

Fulham for me.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 00:19 - Aug 1 with 5085 viewsRs_Holy

Deep down I really don’t mind who wins but I know more Brentford fans than Fulham. So I’m just leaning slightly towards the Bees.
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 00:30 - Aug 1 with 5071 viewsdistortR

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 00:19 - Aug 1 by Rs_Holy

Deep down I really don’t mind who wins but I know more Brentford fans than Fulham. So I’m just leaning slightly towards the Bees.

I.
Hope.
They.
Both.
F'cking.
lose.
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 02:03 - Aug 1 with 5038 viewsBoston

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 23:21 - Jul 31 by MrSheen

Bees Up Fulham Down!

To the tune of Knees up Mother Brown?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 02:18 - Aug 1 with 5025 viewsBoston

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 03:02 - Aug 1 with 5013 viewsozexile

Bees Up Fulham Down!

Danish Salman wasn't he Maltese? My next door neighbours Dad use to take us occasionally when QPR weren't at home. I always liked Francis Joseph and Keith Cassels.
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 05:01 - Aug 1 with 4989 viewsnadera78

Couldn't care less to be honest. I find both clubs a bit annoying, but no more than that. Perhaps lean a little more to Fulham going up because I know a very gobby little Man Utd, sorry Brentford, fan who'd be unbearable if they got promoted.
(No subject) (n/t) on 06:43 - Aug 1 with 4950 viewsDejR_vu

Fulham is the lesser of the two evils. I hate seeing both clubs so far ahead of us now but I think promotion will make less difference to Fulham. They’ve already got parachute payments so the financial impact isn’t as big. I also think they’re more likely to cock it up and get relegated again.

If Brentford win I fear they will move from being miles ahead of us to a whole new level. They’re so well run, even if they get relegated I think they will get stronger with parachute money. We’ll be in their shadows for years.

Depressing.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 6:50]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 08:24 - Aug 1 with 4839 viewsstevec

Christ, I remember the days in the 70’s when a group of us kids would have a good night out watching little Brentford beating the likes of the worst kitted out ever Darlington side to sniff a chance of getting promoted from Division Four. Laughing as John Docherty knocked another cross over the bar, just like he did when ‘training’ us at school.

Standing in the Fulham end, 2500 fans evenly distributed around a decaying ground, thistles growing out the broken concrete. A depressing experience despite the opportunity to laud it over them with tales of Stanley Bowles and European football.

And here we are now, firmly bottom of the West London League. Again.

I won’t be watching.
(No subject) (n/t) on 08:31 - Aug 1 with 4829 viewsNorthernr

(No subject) (n/t) on 06:43 - Aug 1 by DejR_vu

Fulham is the lesser of the two evils. I hate seeing both clubs so far ahead of us now but I think promotion will make less difference to Fulham. They’ve already got parachute payments so the financial impact isn’t as big. I also think they’re more likely to cock it up and get relegated again.

If Brentford win I fear they will move from being miles ahead of us to a whole new level. They’re so well run, even if they get relegated I think they will get stronger with parachute money. We’ll be in their shadows for years.

Depressing.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 6:50]

Yeh this. Brentford lose and they'll probably lose Benrahma, Watkins, maybe Mbeumo, few others. They'll get big money and invest that well as they always do, but they've clearly 'gone for it' a bit this season with the signing of Janson and others and it would require a bit of a reset for next season. Go up, keep those players, take the Premier League TV money, they're absolutely set for the next ten years. Their recruitment was exceptional with no money, imagine what they'll do with £150m.

Fulham, meh, love the ground, love Konk, it's a team already in recipient of parachute payments leaving us. They'll botch their Prem recruitment all over again and probably come back in a worse state. V much hoping they do it.
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 08:44 - Aug 1 with 4810 viewsMrSheen

Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 03:02 - Aug 1 by ozexile

Danish Salman wasn't he Maltese? My next door neighbours Dad use to take us occasionally when QPR weren't at home. I always liked Francis Joseph and Keith Cassels.

You might be thinking of John Buttegieg, not sure if related to Mayor Pete! Danis Salman was Turkish Cypriot, I think.

A college friend was a huge Cambridge United fan. When we were all in London I used to watch them at Orient, Fulham and Brentford. He had tears in his eyes watching Andy Sinton there. A memorable game was Cambridge winning after having a centre back sent off for belting his own player.
Konk affable Cottagers v switching codes empty Tuesday Wembley show-down. on 09:43 - Aug 1 with 4731 viewsHunterhoop

Very much with DejR and Clive on this.

After some reflection, I think it’s better if Fulham go up. Spoke to a Fulham ST holder from work; he was saying they aren’t ready for the Prem and weren’t really expecting/aiming to go this year. Mitrovic is over the hill a bit now and he doubts he’ll lead the line in the Prem, the side stand redevelopment will take all of next year, and they’ll need a lot of investment to compete.

All that gives me hope they’ll balls it up again and come down. And they’re already on the big parachute payments now, so little difference when they do come back down.

Brentford getting promoted could be game changing given how well they’ve recruited the last few years....and even if they come down, it’ll be another 4 years (assuming they don’t yoyo or we get promoted) before we’re back on a level playing field financially. If they fail to go up this year, that team will get broken up and they’ll have to go through the recruitment cycle again. Who knows if they’ll be quite as good; I doubt it. This was/is the year...
[Post edited 1 Aug 2020 10:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024