Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year 14:08 - Aug 18 with 3784 viewsdanehoop

Not sure if this is a Spackman or not, but get voting.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/ebere-eze-short-listed-for-pfa-player-of-th

Never knowingly understood

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:36 - Aug 18 with 3733 viewsfrancisbowles

Tried doing this on my windows10 laptop and android phone, have subscribed to notifications but can't get a voting page? Anyone else having problems?
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:46 - Aug 18 with 3707 viewsBucksRanger

Same here. Given up.
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:48 - Aug 18 with 3700 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Works for me.

What problem are ye getting?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:58 - Aug 18 with 3668 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:48 - Aug 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Works for me.

What problem are ye getting?

I just tried on my phone and the “vote now” link doesn’t seem to work. It takes you back to the home page I think.

Also had a notification on my phone saying “thanks for subscribing”. Disappeared when I clicked on it so no idea what i’ve subscribed to 🤔
[Post edited 18 Aug 2020 14:58]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:01 - Aug 18 with 3653 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I get a different page now because I voted, but this is how it came up for me.

On the QPR.co.uk page I clicked on the "here" link.

Then i clicked on the picture of Eze.

I then got a pop up thanking me for voting.

I'm on a Windows 10 laptop.

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:39 - Aug 18 with 3558 viewsdoogi10

that should push the price upto £25 millon
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:40 - Aug 18 with 3556 viewsNorthernr

Do we think the Leeds player might win?
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:41 - Aug 18 with 3553 viewsMick_S

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:40 - Aug 18 by Northernr

I have to say it crossed my mind.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:53 - Aug 18 with 3524 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:39 - Aug 18 by doogi10

that should push the price upto £25 millon

Shouldn't the LFW posters get a cut of the increase?

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:59 - Aug 18 with 3510 viewsloftboy

Done on my phone in two clicks

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 16:31 - Aug 18 with 3450 viewslondonscottish

worked for me on an adroid tablet/chrome browser

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 16:34 - Aug 18 with 3427 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:59 - Aug 18 by loftboy

Done on my phone in two clicks

Just did it again on iPad and same. Easy - two clicks.

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 16:39 - Aug 18 with 3417 viewsNorthernr

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:41 - Aug 18 by Mick_S

I have to say it crossed my mind.

Pointless exercise. Every single one of these votes, however they're worded, is actually basically just finding out how many fans a club has on social media.
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 17:03 - Aug 18 with 3374 viewssupahoopsa

If you want to "cheat" and vote multiple times, ue a Chrome browser and right click on the link on the QPR page and select "open link in incognito window"

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 17:12 - Aug 18 with 3357 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:58 - Aug 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

I just tried on my phone and the “vote now” link doesn’t seem to work. It takes you back to the home page I think.

Also had a notification on my phone saying “thanks for subscribing”. Disappeared when I clicked on it so no idea what i’ve subscribed to 🤔

Buy a new phone. Buy ten and vote like a Russian in the US presidential election!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 17:36 - Aug 18 with 3303 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:40 - Aug 18 by Northernr

They are quite a big club you know so it's possible.
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 17:41 - Aug 18 with 3294 viewsMickS

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 17:36 - Aug 18 by CroydonCaptJack

They are quite a big club you know so it's possible.

Good work,Pete. Next time I’m elsewhere, I’ll mention to my new friend that their club is quite big.

Sit back, order another one and see how it goes.
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 18:40 - Aug 18 with 3205 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 14:58 - Aug 18 by CliveWilsonSaid

Ok so I somehow now seem to be getting ‘news’ notifications on my phone about James Rodrigues scratching his arse or some such bollox.

Not very wise for the club to be using the offish to be directing us towards clickbait websites, if you ask me.

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 19:41 - Aug 18 with 3134 viewsMatch82

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 16:39 - Aug 18 by Northernr

Pointless exercise. Every single one of these votes, however they're worded, is actually basically just finding out how many fans a club has on social media.

Or their level of commitment to the cause
Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 15:24 - Aug 19 with 2857 viewsStanFan

Eze listed for PFA Championship fans player of the year on 19:41 - Aug 18 by Match82

Or their level of commitment to the cause

Beaten by the fans of that quite big club
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024