Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. 19:49 - Sep 14 with 1671 viewsted_hendrix

According to this bloke there might be.

Prof Greaves' team first identified phosphine at Venus using the James Clerk Maxwell Telescope in Hawaii, and then confirmed its presence using the Atacama Large Millimeter/submillimeter Array in Chile.

I think I saw an alien in my garage late one night but when I shouted at it, it f ucked off a bit quick.

Has anyone else ever seen an Alien (not the film thingy and not necessarily in their garage)

?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 08:47 - Sep 15 with 1498 viewsDorse

Alien? Never seen one, although I did see a chien in France.

Eyethangyew.

(Play me off Johnny)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 8:56]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 09:07 - Sep 15 with 1474 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I've never had a garage. I do have a basement at work but not seen any Aliens. Most interesting thing I saw down there was a Robin who used to visit occasionally for a few years. I'd open up the back door and he would fly in and have a look around for a while. Then fly out again.

He hasn't visited this year so I'm guessing he's dead. They don't usually live for much more than 2-3 years apparently.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 19:13]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 09:08 - Sep 15 with 1473 viewsCiderwithRsie

David Bowie claimed that he talked with tall Venusians passing through.

He'd be tickled to know that he really had and wasn't just off his face in a park in Beckenham.
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 09:29 - Sep 15 with 1433 viewsblacky200

I reckon we need to get some scouts up there. Might find a few top players before anyone else.
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 09:31 - Sep 15 with 1431 viewsDannyPaddox

You say it’s not football related in any way ...

The truth is out there
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 09:32 - Sep 15 with 1425 viewsMick_S

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 09:31 - Sep 15 by DannyPaddox

You say it’s not football related in any way ...

The truth is out there

Balls - I won't bother with my picture now.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 10:56 - Sep 15 with 1351 viewstimcocking

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/54122112
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 12:26 - Sep 15 with 1274 viewssaxbend

The exciting thing about this story isn't that there's a complex organic substance on Venus. That's not surprising given the crazy stuff that happens in an atmosphere that hot and dense all the time. And for the same reason it probably isn't aliens, since those conditions, while extremely conducive to producing all kinds of weird and wonderful chemicals, make it nigh on impossible for any kind of replication or evolution to get going.

What's exciting is that we can now detect chemicals like that from all the way over here.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 12:27]
Login to get fewer ads

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 12:45 - Sep 15 with 1238 viewsloftus77

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 12:26 - Sep 15 by saxbend

The exciting thing about this story isn't that there's a complex organic substance on Venus. That's not surprising given the crazy stuff that happens in an atmosphere that hot and dense all the time. And for the same reason it probably isn't aliens, since those conditions, while extremely conducive to producing all kinds of weird and wonderful chemicals, make it nigh on impossible for any kind of replication or evolution to get going.

What's exciting is that we can now detect chemicals like that from all the way over here.

I do wonder if the technology will detect Dominc Iorfa’s (Snr) shot from under the bar at White Hart Lane in 1991 somewhere in those clouds….
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 12:52 - Sep 15 with 1228 viewsRs_Holy

ive seen all the Aliens... I think my favourite is still the first one.
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 13:03 - Sep 15 with 1214 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Can’t believe no one has made a gag about gases surrounding Uranus yet.
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 18:02 - Sep 15 with 1064 viewsR_from_afar

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 13:03 - Sep 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Can’t believe no one has made a gag about gases surrounding Uranus yet.

Thanks, that gives me an excuse to post this gem:

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 18:39 - Sep 15 with 1040 viewsPrzemek85

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 08:47 - Sep 15 by Dorse

Alien? Never seen one, although I did see a chien in France.

Eyethangyew.

(Play me off Johnny)
[Post edited 15 Sep 2020 8:56]

"Alien? Never seen one, although I did see a chien in France.
https://www.protectair.eu/blog/best-fungal-nail-treatment/
Eyethangyew.

(Play me off Johnny)"
french people look like aliens
Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 19:33 - Sep 15 with 1005 viewsenfieldargh

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 10:56 - Sep 15 by timcocking

https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/54122112

This is all very interesting but does she have a garage with an alien in it?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 19:37 - Sep 15 with 1000 viewsenfieldargh

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 12:26 - Sep 15 by saxbend

Again very interesting but we've been able to detect filthy scum from SW6 1HS for years.
the HS standing for horrible shytes

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 20:06 - Sep 15 with 987 viewsjohncharles

‘Twas on the good ship Venus .......

Strong and stable my arse.

Aliens are probably living on Venus. Not football related in anyway. on 21:21 - Sep 15 with 947 viewsHayesender

I got odds of 10,000/1 that aliens will land on earth. When I asked for the odds on spurs to win a trophy, he told me to ask the aliens when they get here

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024