Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 190487 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:28 - Dec 18 with 1474 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:23 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

I laughed when I read that too.

Genuinely hilarious.

I am so glad you both enjoyed it.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:42 - Dec 18 with 1454 viewslondonlisa2001

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:28 - Dec 18 by Groo

I don't know, you tell me.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-michigan-electio

Edit: From my limited knowledge, Antrim County is a County in Michigan, therefore a Michigan County, where a recount occurred. Is there another Michigan County that you are referring to in your comment?
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 18:31]

All the nutjobs have been going on about it today. There’s some sort of article on a news service (term used in the loosest possible sense) that is ‘dedicated to telling Americans about how the election was stolen’.

FansDad is glued to such nonsense on an hourly basis.

It’s a shame that’s he’s missed the breaking reporting about the corrupt son-in-law setting up a shell company that’s diverted millions and millions to Trump and family members from campaign contributions.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:55 - Dec 18 with 1438 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:42 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

All the nutjobs have been going on about it today. There’s some sort of article on a news service (term used in the loosest possible sense) that is ‘dedicated to telling Americans about how the election was stolen’.

It’s a shame that’s he’s missed the breaking reporting about the corrupt son-in-law setting up a shell company that’s diverted millions and millions to Trump and family members from campaign contributions.

Similar to the news stations dedicated to telling everyone how the Democrats and the polling stations did nothing wrong in this election while ignoring Biden and his son and their obvious underhand dealings trading under the Biden family name.

Both as nuts as each other. Of course there was dodgy things happening in these polling stations, to suggest that isn’t the case is sheer lunacy. The question is was it enough, my view is probably not but I don’t think we will ever know.

Not to mention the year of violence egged on by the left and completely ignored by the media, even trying to convince us they weren’t riots they were peaceful protests. The dishonesty has been palpable on both sides and failing to address that obvious issue is adding to the dishonesty.

That’s the problem with extremes, both ends are as useless as each other.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2020 18:58]

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:01 - Dec 18 with 1435 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:42 - Dec 18 by londonlisa2001

Some nutjobs and some sort of article on a news service

Only 10 hits on the first page when you google it, if you new what to google of course.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:38 - Dec 18 with 1353 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Well, well the Antrim so called Audit was anything but.
All they wanted was a count of ballots, regardless of their quality.
They had the counters counting blank ballots, multiple ballots with the same signature and boxes with the wrong quantities of ballots.
All caught on video, even the SOS telling a counter to get on with counting when he raised the problem of the same signatures.

No evidence of fraud of course.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:23 - Dec 18 with 1343 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Maricopa election officials refuse to comply with a court order to surrender counting machines and data for analysis.
"No fraud here".

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:05 - Dec 19 with 1310 viewsGroo

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:23 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Maricopa election officials refuse to comply with a court order to surrender counting machines and data for analysis.
"No fraud here".

Maricopa County supervisors voted Friday to refuse to comply with subpoenas issued by the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The 4-1 vote following a nearly three-hour executive session with attorneys came amid concerns that at least some of what is being demanded by Sen. Eddie Farnsworth, R-Gilbert, would expose private information about voters. There also were questions about whether the county has the legal right to give that information to outsiders.

Instead, board members – three Republicans and one Democrat – voted to direct their attorneys to file suit and have a judge determine whether the subpoenas are legally valid.

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 06:26 - Dec 19 with 1279 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:05 - Dec 19 by Groo

Maricopa County supervisors voted Friday to refuse to comply with subpoenas issued by the head of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

The 4-1 vote following a nearly three-hour executive session with attorneys came amid concerns that at least some of what is being demanded by Sen. Eddie Farnsworth, R-Gilbert, would expose private information about voters. There also were questions about whether the county has the legal right to give that information to outsiders.

Instead, board members – three Republicans and one Democrat – voted to direct their attorneys to file suit and have a judge determine whether the subpoenas are legally valid.

You can’t just refuse, unfortunately.

They will have to lobby in court, which I can’t imagine will work out too well for them.

Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 08:12 - Dec 19 with 1245 viewsItchySphincter

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 17:57 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

Recount Confirms Trump Won Michigan County That Reported Biden Win on Election Night

Whoever wrote that headline must have written the constitution too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:20 - Dec 19 with 1190 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:05 - Dec 19 by Groo

"private information about voters", what a load of bull.
There is no private information about voters in counting machines.
The only possiblity of anything being shown are signatures, but we are talking about a Senate Judiciary Committee here not some Tom, Dick or Harry off the street.
Every single one of those people counting has seen all that "personal information" if that is the case.

Sorry but this bit won't wash either "There also were questions about whether the county has the legal right to give that information to outsiders."
The precedent has allready been set by the Antrim Cybernetic Audit.

They have something to hide and are trying to delay the process until after inauguration day, when they think it will become immaterial.

"Move along nothing to see here".

Except the evidence continues to mount up.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 11:21]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 1125 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:27 - Dec 18 by A_Fans_Dad

What does it have to do with Antrim county?

The analysis from the (very) conservative National Review says claims of election rigging in Antrim County are bullshit - not the actual word used but yeah.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/12/a-whopper-of-an-election-rigging-claim/

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:53 - Dec 19 with 1112 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:58 - Dec 19 by DJack

The analysis from the (very) conservative National Review says claims of election rigging in Antrim County are bullshit - not the actual word used but yeah.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/12/a-whopper-of-an-election-rigging-claim/

And you believe it.

Would you like to watch the videos of the so called Audit?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 20:54]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:55 - Dec 19 with 1110 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:53 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

And you believe it.

Would you like to watch the videos of the so called Audit?
[Post edited 19 Dec 2020 20:54]

You appear to have lost the plot. Would you like me me to try and help you find it?

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:02 - Dec 19 with 1101 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:55 - Dec 19 by DJack

You appear to have lost the plot. Would you like me me to try and help you find it?

I didn't think you would like to see the truth, as you haven't so far.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:17 - Dec 19 with 1096 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:02 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

I didn't think you would like to see the truth, as you haven't so far.

So much of what you have posted has been debunked and yet you keep posting false narratives gleaned from your right wing sites. Why hasn't the penny dropped?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:21 - Dec 19 with 1095 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:17 - Dec 19 by DJack

So much of what you have posted has been debunked and yet you keep posting false narratives gleaned from your right wing sites. Why hasn't the penny dropped?

You haven't managed to debunk any of it, you just repeat what the mass media says.

Why don't you watch the video and then try and debunk it?
Oh, you can't, because you have no clue as to where it is do you?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:28 - Dec 19 with 1093 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:21 - Dec 19 by A_Fans_Dad

You haven't managed to debunk any of it, you just repeat what the mass media says.

Why don't you watch the video and then try and debunk it?
Oh, you can't, because you have no clue as to where it is do you?

And the people who know where it is and the policies and procedures in place there have stated there was no malice/subterfuge/rigging. Al you post is CCTV recordings (whilst claiming things are done in secret with no oversight...) with a dubbed over narrative which is there to convince rabid fools that something else is going on and printed claims of malfeasance which don't bear up under scrutiny.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:36 - Dec 19 with 1092 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:28 - Dec 19 by DJack

And the people who know where it is and the policies and procedures in place there have stated there was no malice/subterfuge/rigging. Al you post is CCTV recordings (whilst claiming things are done in secret with no oversight...) with a dubbed over narrative which is there to convince rabid fools that something else is going on and printed claims of malfeasance which don't bear up under scrutiny.

Oh, you mean photos of the Ballots all with the same signatures and with no signatures.
Or how about the ballot counter arguing with the SOS women who says they have to include all the fraudulent ballots in the count.

You listen to the media propaganda instead of looking at the real thing.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:48 - Dec 19 with 1060 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:28 - Dec 19 by DJack

Why do you think poll supervisors were palming off things and dropping discreetly into pockets out of interest?

As I said, it’s one thing to say it may not have been enough to swing the result, another altogether to pretend nothing went on.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:13 - Dec 20 with 990 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:48 - Dec 19 by Dr_Parnassus

Why do you think poll supervisors were palming off things and dropping discreetly into pockets out of interest?

As I said, it’s one thing to say it may not have been enough to swing the result, another altogether to pretend nothing went on.

All he knows how to do is repeat the mass media propaganda, not an original piece of research of his own.
All the TDS sufferers refuse to watch the actual videos, they just try to debunk them using mass media sound bytes.
The people making those statements to the press and enquiries have been caught outright lying, including SOS officials and the CEO of Dominion.
Things they say couldn't and didn't happen shown on video and with photographs as well as hundreds of affidavits.
Forensic analysis proves what went on, they refuse to release the machines and data for more forensic analysis, of course any honest person would welcome being proved innocent by such analysis wouldn't they?

They just cannot acknowledge that Trump got the most votes of any President ever.

They are very sad people that are unable to acknowledge and bear the truth.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:27 - Dec 20 with 984 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:13 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

All he knows how to do is repeat the mass media propaganda, not an original piece of research of his own.
All the TDS sufferers refuse to watch the actual videos, they just try to debunk them using mass media sound bytes.
The people making those statements to the press and enquiries have been caught outright lying, including SOS officials and the CEO of Dominion.
Things they say couldn't and didn't happen shown on video and with photographs as well as hundreds of affidavits.
Forensic analysis proves what went on, they refuse to release the machines and data for more forensic analysis, of course any honest person would welcome being proved innocent by such analysis wouldn't they?

They just cannot acknowledge that Trump got the most votes of any President ever.

They are very sad people that are unable to acknowledge and bear the truth.

It's just a great big unknown for me and will be for many.

I do think it's futile to continue though, there just isn't enough tangible evidence to show how many votes were affected. But those that don't think any were affected are kidding themselves. I think it's obvious now that there were some people with a vested interest on polling day and abused their power.

If I was to nail my colors to the mast I would guess it wasn't enough to change things but that's not based on anything other than a guess.

Concede, go for 2024 and hope the Democrats don't screw the country up as I suspect they will in the meantime. I would like to think universal mail in voting will not see the light of day again, if it does then its a travesty.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:13 - Dec 20 with 972 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:27 - Dec 20 by Dr_Parnassus

It's just a great big unknown for me and will be for many.

I do think it's futile to continue though, there just isn't enough tangible evidence to show how many votes were affected. But those that don't think any were affected are kidding themselves. I think it's obvious now that there were some people with a vested interest on polling day and abused their power.

If I was to nail my colors to the mast I would guess it wasn't enough to change things but that's not based on anything other than a guess.

Concede, go for 2024 and hope the Democrats don't screw the country up as I suspect they will in the meantime. I would like to think universal mail in voting will not see the light of day again, if it does then its a travesty.

Plus there’s no way of proving that wrongdoing in this election is any more prevalent than in former elections.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:22 - Dec 20 with 968 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:13 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Plus there’s no way of proving that wrongdoing in this election is any more prevalent than in former elections.

Yes there is, by the overall vote counts.
Biden, with virtually no campaigning whatsover and no turnout when he did got more votes than Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Obama in both of his Elections.
But at the same time won no where near as many counties as either of them.
The Republicans also won many elections where the President lost, which also makes little sense.
He just won the 5 most important swing states by large margins and many counties while doing poorly elsewhere.

Nothing to see, move along, no evidence of voting fraud.

When the Leader of the house tells Biden before the election "under no circumstances do you concede because when all the votes are counted you will be President" you really should take notice.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 12:25]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:25 - Dec 20 with 964 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:13 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say that it’s the case though.

I have never seen anything like the sort of goings on at this election. If other elections are similar like you say, then that’s not praise for this one, it’s a massive stain on the other ones.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:33 - Dec 20 with 961 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 12:25 - Dec 20 by Dr_Parnassus

I think it’s a pretty safe bet to say that it’s the case though.

I have never seen anything like the sort of goings on at this election. If other elections are similar like you say, then that’s not praise for this one, it’s a massive stain on the other ones.

Correct and the evidence is that the same system was used to ensure that certain individuals won or last as required.
Bernie Sanders was on the losing end twice. even certain very unpopular RINO Republicans somehow won Primaries against mor populare candidates.
This has been going on since at least 2012.
Even the Democrats were complaing about the voting machines.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 12:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024