Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 190488 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:50 - Dec 20 with 1262 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:15 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

No I can't and I am not going to bother wasting my time looking for it.
The Democrats have responded to the data and are now saying the turnout was 73%, so you see how this works?
Just lie to cover it up.
That would be the highest turnout since 1900.

Unsubstantiated figures thrown out to fit your narrative, then? Tidy.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:51 - Dec 20 with 1262 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 16:41 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Wherever they used Dominion machines there were probably fraudulant votes.
But no one but the Democrtas know for sure.
Because no one will allow the votes themselvs to be checked, as you well know.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 16:56]

If that was the case they would have taken a governers spot in Texas A state that does not allow Voter-Verified Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) which uses Dominion machines and cant be audited by paper trail... but vote rigging by Dems yeah!.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:04 - Dec 20 with 1241 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:51 - Dec 20 by DJack

If that was the case they would have taken a governers spot in Texas A state that does not allow Voter-Verified Paper Audit Trail (VVPAT) which uses Dominion machines and cant be audited by paper trail... but vote rigging by Dems yeah!.

https://alethonews.com/2020/11/10/state-of-texas-refused-to-certify-dominion-vot
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:09 - Dec 20 with 1236 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:50 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Unsubstantiated figures thrown out to fit your narrative, then? Tidy.

No, they were the established figures, but as we know with Democrats everything is fluid as required.
They can change the turnout over night from 66.2% to 73% to suit their narrative.
If you think they are not the correct figures produce the data that proves it.
I am not going to do you work for you.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:15 - Dec 20 with 1234 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:09 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

No, they were the established figures, but as we know with Democrats everything is fluid as required.
They can change the turnout over night from 66.2% to 73% to suit their narrative.
If you think they are not the correct figures produce the data that proves it.
I am not going to do you work for you.

Established figures against all the questions I posed? Or is it you can’t be bothered?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:16 - Dec 20 with 1234 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:37 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Could you be a little more specific?

I asked pretty obvious questions.

It will be interesting to see where the stats have come from and the date they were published.

A number of sites report there were just over 239,000,000 eligible to vote. How many of those actually registered to vote is unclear, but there have been big efforts in some states to register eligible voters and to persuade them to turn out. Some will be in the Trump camp, but I’d have thought most were potential Democrats encouraged by the likes of Stacy Adams.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:18 - Dec 20 with 1228 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:16 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

It will be interesting to see where the stats have come from and the date they were published.

A number of sites report there were just over 239,000,000 eligible to vote. How many of those actually registered to vote is unclear, but there have been big efforts in some states to register eligible voters and to persuade them to turn out. Some will be in the Trump camp, but I’d have thought most were potential Democrats encouraged by the likes of Stacy Adams.

Agreed. But don’t ask AFD. He can’t be bothered.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Dec 20 with 1214 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:15 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Established figures against all the questions I posed? Or is it you can’t be bothered?

No I can't be bothered as every time I waste my time finding the relevent data you ignore it it or say it is wrong.
In debates both sides have to make a contribution, the only contribution you make is negative comments that are completely without data of any kind.
So over to you prove those guys wrong if you can.
Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Dec 20 with 1214 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:18 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Agreed. But don’t ask AFD. He can’t be bothered.

If the total number of eligible voters is correct at 239,000,000 and 66% voted as is claimed, the 81m and 74m figures are correct.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:32 - Dec 20 with 1207 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

If the total number of eligible voters is correct at 239,000,000 and 66% voted as is claimed, the 81m and 74m figures are correct.

Here is your starting point to prove them wrong.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:35 - Dec 20 with 1205 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

That’s the way I read it too which is what led me to ask the question about dates.

There were some massive turnouts in the swing states which isn’t surprise it’s where both parties focussed their energy. If turnouts in the cities explain why the number of counties won is irrelevant.

Is that the way you saw it?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:58 - Dec 20 with 1195 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:32 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Here is your starting point to prove them wrong.
https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/number-of-registered-voters-by-

Again, I can’t see a date on this. If it’s not correct at the close of polling it’s not relevant.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:05 - Dec 20 with 1192 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:58 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Again, I can’t see a date on this. If it’s not correct at the close of polling it’s not relevant.

Why don't you just take the time to actually read it.
You see what I mean about I do the work and you ignore or rubbish the content.
It has the Status date for each state.
Now prove that those numbers and dates are not correct and by how much.
Over to you.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:12 - Dec 20 with 1189 viewsA_Fans_Dad

CEO of Diminion caught in more lies to the Senate committee.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:13 - Dec 20 with 1189 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:05 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Why don't you just take the time to actually read it.
You see what I mean about I do the work and you ignore or rubbish the content.
It has the Status date for each state.
Now prove that those numbers and dates are not correct and by how much.
Over to you.

I can’t be bothered.

Edit as it was a quick job. The figures for 39 of the 50 states were out of date by Election Day.

So 39 of the 50 states would have has additional registrations up to and on the day itself.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:23]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:18 - Dec 20 with 1187 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:35 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

That’s the way I read it too which is what led me to ask the question about dates.

There were some massive turnouts in the swing states which isn’t surprise it’s where both parties focussed their energy. If turnouts in the cities explain why the number of counties won is irrelevant.

Is that the way you saw it?

Yes. I suspect party activists, community groups, civil fights groups worked hard over the last few years to persuade people to register. The inner city areas are primarily blue collar areas and would lend themselves to the Democrat cause.
I am not saying Biden is an inspiring character because he isn’t, but I believe Trump is a Marmite type character, you love him or hate him. There’s no doubt lots of American’s who resonate with him on account of the stock market, economy, race etc, but I suspect he’s also alienated a large proportion of society for his views.
Trumps performance on Covid is controversial, with 300,000 plus dead and given that the Black community has been hit harder than other communities it’s not surprising efforts are being made to encourage them to register to vote, and by enlarge when they vote more often or not it’s for for the Democrats.

Approximately 1/3 of Georgia’s eligible voters are black who have traditionally voted Democrat, Philadelphia has a population of approximately 1.5m of which 42% are black - the largest single group. Mobile that kind of support and Trump was always going to be on the back foot.

During the Covid period postal voting has boosted turnout, instead of having to queue to vote before or after a long day in work people can just complete the paperwork at their convenience and have their say at the election. We have postal votes in the UK, I often ask for one - it’s democracy.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:35 - Dec 20 with 1164 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:13 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

I can’t be bothered.

Edit as it was a quick job. The figures for 39 of the 50 states were out of date by Election Day.

So 39 of the 50 states would have has additional registrations up to and on the day itself.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:23]

Because you know that you are not going to find the necessary millions.
Just as I said you are not prepared to put in the hard graft to actually prove your point.
Debate over.
You chat with the major they will appreciate your bull.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:37 - Dec 20 with 1162 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:35 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Because you know that you are not going to find the necessary millions.
Just as I said you are not prepared to put in the hard graft to actually prove your point.
Debate over.
You chat with the major they will appreciate your bull.

Was anything I wrote in my reply incorrect?

Also, I don’t have to prove anything. Biden won.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2020 21:39]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:38 - Dec 20 with 1161 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:18 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

Yes. I suspect party activists, community groups, civil fights groups worked hard over the last few years to persuade people to register. The inner city areas are primarily blue collar areas and would lend themselves to the Democrat cause.
I am not saying Biden is an inspiring character because he isn’t, but I believe Trump is a Marmite type character, you love him or hate him. There’s no doubt lots of American’s who resonate with him on account of the stock market, economy, race etc, but I suspect he’s also alienated a large proportion of society for his views.
Trumps performance on Covid is controversial, with 300,000 plus dead and given that the Black community has been hit harder than other communities it’s not surprising efforts are being made to encourage them to register to vote, and by enlarge when they vote more often or not it’s for for the Democrats.

Approximately 1/3 of Georgia’s eligible voters are black who have traditionally voted Democrat, Philadelphia has a population of approximately 1.5m of which 42% are black - the largest single group. Mobile that kind of support and Trump was always going to be on the back foot.

During the Covid period postal voting has boosted turnout, instead of having to queue to vote before or after a long day in work people can just complete the paperwork at their convenience and have their say at the election. We have postal votes in the UK, I often ask for one - it’s democracy.

All supposition & waffle, how about you prove the numbers wrong by millions.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:40 - Dec 20 with 1159 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:38 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

All supposition & waffle, how about you prove the numbers wrong by millions.

He doesn’t have to. Biden won.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:53 - Dec 20 with 1147 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:40 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

An interesting article from a Republican involved in the PA election.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/16/magazine/trump-election-philadelphia-republic
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:55 - Dec 20 with 1146 viewsDr_Parnassus

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:18 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

Agree and disagree.

Being sent a ballot without requesting one is not the same as what you described. To be sent a ballot and then be subjected by incredible propaganda for months on end is not democracy, it’s racketeering.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:56 - Dec 20 with 1145 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:40 - Dec 20 by Gwyn737

Of course he did that is why you waste your time on here trying to debunk every piece of fraud data that I put on here.
I knew you couldn't cut it where data is concerned.
Bye.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:05 - Dec 20 with 1134 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:56 - Dec 20 by A_Fans_Dad

Of course he did that is why you waste your time on here trying to debunk every piece of fraud data that I put on here.
I knew you couldn't cut it where data is concerned.
Bye.

Was anything in my response incorrect?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:08 - Dec 20 with 1133 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:55 - Dec 20 by Dr_Parnassus

Agree and disagree.

Being sent a ballot without requesting one is not the same as what you described. To be sent a ballot and then be subjected by incredible propaganda for months on end is not democracy, it’s racketeering.

I get your point but how do you differentiate between propaganda and heavily funded campaigning?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024