Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 01:18 - Sep 29 with 201299 viewsDr_Parnassus

Who will be watching? First one kicks off in 24 hours time.

The Democrats have pulled Joe back from his campaign trail recently to get him prepared, so hopefully it will be a decent exchange.

Unfortunately they don’t seem to have great confidence as they have spent the last month looking for any dirt they can dig up so Joe can use if he gets stuck.

It’s no coincidence that this vote influencing Facebook algorithm story is being shamelessly and inaccurately made into a race issue on the eve of the debates. So transparent and disingenuous, it’s a shame politics has come to this on this level where black people are being used in this way to score political points. I would be furious if I was them, but it does seem a lot of people are not falling for this one and calling it out for what it is.

People finally seem to be getting wise to this political race baiting which is refreshing to see.

It’s also telling that in the week of the debate they try and paint Trump as a tax evasion offender. I think that’s what they wanted the tax returns to show, they seem to have got annoyed when it turns out his tax returns were fine in accordance to what his companies profits were - but decided to run with it anyway. Any news is good news in their mind as it’s another thing Joe can use when in a tricky spot.

But I hope the discussions remain political and doesn’t turn into some form of gossip peddling reality TV episode.

Although I think there should be some kind of drinking game involved if it does turn that way, how many times Biden completely loses his thread of thought and blurts out “I mean, think about it...” you have to take a shot.

I will be watching with great interest anyway.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:33 - Jan 3 with 2093 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:58 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

This isn’t the US Senate, it’s a Georgia State Senate hearing.

Thoughts on the below websites observations on the quality of the star witness. Even the likes of McConnell aren5 buying it.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/fact_check_georgia_senate_masquerades_fai

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/31/22208033/jovan-pulitzer-cuecat-georgia-elect

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/georgia-secretary-of-state-blasts-lawmakers-o

Where did I say it was a US senate committee?
As it was about corruption of the Georgia votes it was obviously about Georgia.

You have made my point completely for me.
Unless the media says it is evidence it is not evidence in your eyes.

Well it may surprise you to know that at least 2 of that committee's members were Democrats and they agreed that it was "evidence" and voted to conduct an immediate Audit of the Ballot Papers from Fulton County.

You did not answer the question about Ballot counters running batches of ballots throught the scanners multiple times.
Fraud or not, a simple yes or no?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:37 - Jan 3 with 2092 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:31 - Jan 3 by Gwyn737

Scroll down and have a listen to the recorded phone call. It’s a thing of beauty.

GA Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger

The proven liar from the evidence provided by many witnesses that you and the rest of the TDS sufferers do not believe.
So I also you the same question, is ballot counters running the same batches of ballots through the scanners multiple times evidence of fraud?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:40 - Jan 3 with 2089 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:37 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

The proven liar from the evidence provided by many witnesses that you and the rest of the TDS sufferers do not believe.
So I also you the same question, is ballot counters running the same batches of ballots through the scanners multiple times evidence of fraud?

Only the courts can answer that.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:43 - Jan 3 with 2084 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 18:58 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

This isn’t the US Senate, it’s a Georgia State Senate hearing.

Thoughts on the below websites observations on the quality of the star witness. Even the likes of McConnell aren5 buying it.

https://sos.ga.gov/index.php/elections/fact_check_georgia_senate_masquerades_fai

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/31/22208033/jovan-pulitzer-cuecat-georgia-elect

https://katv.com/news/nation-world/georgia-secretary-of-state-blasts-lawmakers-o

As usual you have nothing but media character assassination to make your points.
Nothing to refute any actual evidence provided by any of the people at the hearing.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 19:43]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:46 - Jan 3 with 2079 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:37 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

For clarity, posting the link was in no way meant to hold up Raffensperger as any kind model.

It was to show the absolute lunacy of Trump’s words in the phone call.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:11 - Jan 3 with 2067 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:40 - Jan 3 by Gwyn737

Only the courts can answer that.

So, unless Evidence gets to court it is not evidence?
Wow, I am really glad that you are not involved in any kind of real Police case as you wouldn't consider anything said by any witnesses to be any kind of evidence until it got to court, a brilliant get out for not making the decision yourself on whether YOU personally think it might be evidence.

But I am sure that the information in the Mueller russia russia report was considered "evidence" and that all the information provided by the witnesses in the Trump impeachment was also "evidence", none of which was in a Court.

Your complete and utter double standards say it all.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:14 - Jan 3 with 2062 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:46 - Jan 3 by Gwyn737

For clarity, posting the link was in no way meant to hold up Raffensperger as any kind model.

It was to show the absolute lunacy of Trump’s words in the phone call.

So, you consider Trump's tweet where he outlines the problems that have been identified with the Fulton county election to be lunacy as well?

Did you watch any of the videos, I bet not.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 20:15]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:15 - Jan 3 with 2061 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:11 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

So, unless Evidence gets to court it is not evidence?
Wow, I am really glad that you are not involved in any kind of real Police case as you wouldn't consider anything said by any witnesses to be any kind of evidence until it got to court, a brilliant get out for not making the decision yourself on whether YOU personally think it might be evidence.

But I am sure that the information in the Mueller russia russia report was considered "evidence" and that all the information provided by the witnesses in the Trump impeachment was also "evidence", none of which was in a Court.

Your complete and utter double standards say it all.

I said it was evidence...
Login to get fewer ads

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:17 - Jan 3 with 2059 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:14 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

So, you consider Trump's tweet where he outlines the problems that have been identified with the Fulton county election to be lunacy as well?

Did you watch any of the videos, I bet not.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 20:15]

I did. I commented that they were indeed evidence.

Not enough evidence obviously, but evidence nonetheless.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 20:17]
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Jan 3 with 2048 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 19:31 - Jan 3 by Gwyn737

Scroll down and have a listen to the recorded phone call. It’s a thing of beauty.

I listened to the clip of the telephone-call on the Washington Post site, had it not been on the site of a well reputed newspaper I’d have thought it was a prank.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:30 - Jan 3 with 2046 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

I listened to the clip of the telephone-call on the Washington Post site, had it not been on the site of a well reputed newspaper I’d have thought it was a prank.

Are you going to answer the question about running the eame ballots multiple times?
Evidence of fraud or not?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Jan 3 with 2040 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:17 - Jan 3 by Gwyn737

I did. I commented that they were indeed evidence.

Not enough evidence obviously, but evidence nonetheless.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2021 20:17]

Not enough evidence, just how much do you need before you think that there should be or should have been an investigation?
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:34 - Jan 3 with 2039 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:30 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Are you going to answer the question about running the eame ballots multiple times?
Evidence of fraud or not?

I haven’t watched the footage, I will wait for it to be considered in a Court.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:35 - Jan 3 with 2038 viewsGwyn737

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:33 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Not enough evidence, just how much do you need before you think that there should be or should have been an investigation?

I don’t know. There are professionals who decide that sort of thing.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:40 - Jan 3 with 2035 viewsGroo

I saw this on another forum, for some reason I thought of this thread.

""here is an accusation without proof; the burden is now on the accused. What do they have to hide?"

shouldn't work so well to sway so many. I'm sad the antics of the insane are so effective.
"

Groo does what Groo does best

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 21:24 - Jan 3 with 2018 viewsKilkennyjack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:27 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

It shows Trump up for the cowardly bully he is.

Clearly asking for the election results to be falsified.
Jail him.

Hopefully Mr Biden can start a bit early.

Beware of the Risen People

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:22 - Jan 3 with 1997 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 20:34 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

I haven’t watched the footage, I will wait for it to be considered in a Court.

Another TDS sufferer without the courage of their convictions.
Scared you might see something you can't just glibly ignore.

Still no answer about running batches multiple times, how wierd that you have a lot to say when you can find something in the media to make your argument for you, but you can't even make a decision about a simple thing like that.

Sad statement about your cognitive ability.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:24 - Jan 3 with 1993 viewsmajorraglan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:22 - Jan 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Another TDS sufferer without the courage of their convictions.
Scared you might see something you can't just glibly ignore.

Still no answer about running batches multiple times, how wierd that you have a lot to say when you can find something in the media to make your argument for you, but you can't even make a decision about a simple thing like that.

Sad statement about your cognitive ability.

Or yours.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:49 - Jan 3 with 1980 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 22:24 - Jan 3 by majorraglan

Or yours.

No I don't have any problem making up my own mind when I see data, I have spent my whole working life doing so.
Including problem solving.
I am also pretty good at Chess as well.
I also have the courage of my convictions.
Unlike you.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:09 - Jan 4 with 1926 viewsDJack

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:05 - Jan 4 with 1888 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 03:09 - Jan 4 by DJack

By posting that I assume that you agree that those 6 states have question marks over their election results.

Is running the same batch of ballots multiple times, as witnesses have stated, evidence of fraud that needs investigating?
A simple yes or no will do.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:07 - Jan 4 with 1883 viewsfelixstowe_jack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:05 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

By posting that I assume that you agree that those 6 states have question marks over their election results.

Is running the same batch of ballots multiple times, as witnesses have stated, evidence of fraud that needs investigating?

The election is over the USA will have a new president. Not sure why this thread is still running.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:12 - Jan 4 with 1868 viewsA_Fans_Dad

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:07 - Jan 4 by felixstowe_jack

The election is over the USA will have a new president. Not sure why this thread is still running.

Because it is not over.
If you don't understand what Election Fraud and contested results mean that is your problem.
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 11:20 - Jan 4 with 1864 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Video evidence of Eric Toomey proving his other Dominion CEO John Poulus lied to a Senate Committee about networking and Internet connection of their machines.
Plus he shows how to change the voter's intention.

https://rumble.com/vbd3s5-2017-dr.-eric-coomer-explains-how-to-alter-votes-in-th
🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 23:42 - Jan 4 with 1810 viewsDJack

🇺🇸Presidential debate round 1 - “Matchday thread”🇺🇸 on 10:05 - Jan 4 by A_Fans_Dad

Nope. The point was already made...if they claim the election was fraudulent then their posts are also. Quite simple really.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024