Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bright 15:17 - Oct 4 with 7002 viewsfrancisbowles

WLS saying Bournemouth prepared to buy BOS.

If he is to go, let's delay it until after midday on the 16th.
Bright on 17:04 - Oct 5 with 2145 viewsdaveB

Bright on 14:51 - Oct 5 by Headington

Would be a bit surprised if BOS wanted Bournemouth to be honest, given he has turned down Club Brugges.

It would be a step up, a chance of promotion so if they do come in for him I think he'll go
Bright on 17:11 - Oct 5 with 2066 viewsQPR_John

Bright on 17:04 - Oct 5 by daveB

It would be a step up, a chance of promotion so if they do come in for him I think he'll go

Cannot argue with that but it is a pretty hard pill to swallow
Bright on 17:31 - Oct 5 with 1961 viewsgazza1

I'm amazed how many know wtf is going on with BOS and his contract.

What I know is that he has been putting a shift in when he has played this season which is excellent.
Bright on 18:26 - Oct 5 with 1785 viewsbarbicanranger

Bright on 19:21 - Oct 4 by VancouverHoop

Bournemouth looked several cuts above Coventry the other night. I'm guessing they'll be thereabouts all season. If we get anything from them in a couple of weeks it'll be a huge leap forward for our guys.

Agreed. It made our performance against them look quite laboured. I could see BOS adding to that team particularly given the compact schedule this season.
Bright on 18:32 - Oct 5 with 1744 viewsRBlock

Bright on 17:04 - Oct 5 by daveB

I'm not so sure it would be a sensible move. Whilst they are a step up, in that they've got a larger chance of promotion and will pay better, I feel it would be a mistake. I'd argue he's better off resigning here, lighting up the Championship, then guaranteeing himself Prem football next year with his big move. Bournemouth could be a big gamble, and if that doesn't pay off, as mentioned above, it then gets harder to challenge as the financial realities of the Championship start to bite.

The counter to that, is if he stalls this season or gets a serious injury, he's not done himself any favours financially.
Bright on 19:28 - Oct 5 with 1517 viewsfrancisbowles

Bright on 18:32 - Oct 5 by RBlock

I'm not so sure it would be a sensible move. Whilst they are a step up, in that they've got a larger chance of promotion and will pay better, I feel it would be a mistake. I'd argue he's better off resigning here, lighting up the Championship, then guaranteeing himself Prem football next year with his big move. Bournemouth could be a big gamble, and if that doesn't pay off, as mentioned above, it then gets harder to challenge as the financial realities of the Championship start to bite.

The counter to that, is if he stalls this season or gets a serious injury, he's not done himself any favours financially.

I wonder if we could insure him for one season for a potential loss of future earnings if he gets injured whilst still here?
Bright on 19:47 - Oct 5 with 1386 viewsgobbles

I can't believe he didn't go to Brugge. Flying start to the season, in a Champions League group with Dortmund and Lazio. Much as I like him being at QPR, it shows a strange lack of ambition.
Can't believe anyone sane would turn down Brugge for a relegated Bournemouth.
[Post edited 5 Oct 2020 22:30]
Bright on 19:52 - Oct 5 with 1349 viewsrsonist

He's always got a grumpy little face on but if he sticks around I think Bright will have a much happier time with another couple of skilful wingers on his wavelength around the place now to fill the void Eze left.
Login to get fewer ads

Bright on 05:24 - Oct 6 with 1100 viewsstainrods_elbow

Bright on 14:31 - Oct 5 by Gloucs_R

I genuinely believe that with the transfers due to happen in the next day or so, all leads to bos being sold.

To raise a pedantic adverbial query, why do people often collocate 'genuinely' plus 'believe'? Suely one believes something or one doesn't?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 5:25]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Bright on 07:41 - Oct 6 with 983 viewsnix

Bright on 19:52 - Oct 5 by rsonist

He's always got a grumpy little face on but if he sticks around I think Bright will have a much happier time with another couple of skilful wingers on his wavelength around the place now to fill the void Eze left.

And that's why we had to get a couple of wingers in. It's too much pressure on Bright and Chair to carry all the creativity in the team. They're still young players, as is Amos. Now we've got much more threat going forward, which will make Dykes and Bonne more dangerous too. We also desperately needed a bit more pace with Eze gone. Hopefully Bright will sign too. I'd love to see two really good wingers playing together, with some decent options with Thomas still to come off the bench.
Bright on 09:03 - Oct 6 with 907 viewsdistortR

Bright on 18:26 - Oct 5 by barbicanranger

Agreed. It made our performance against them look quite laboured. I could see BOS adding to that team particularly given the compact schedule this season.

Any performance against coventry that doesn't make our performance against them look very laboured ain't up to much imho.

It was poor.
Bright on 10:58 - Oct 6 with 729 viewsGloryHunter

Bright on 05:24 - Oct 6 by stainrods_elbow

To raise a pedantic adverbial query, why do people often collocate 'genuinely' plus 'believe'? Suely one believes something or one doesn't?
[Post edited 6 Oct 2020 5:25]

Well spotted. I'll bet you know what the opposite of disgruntled is, too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024