Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR 14:28 - Oct 18 with 3326 viewsClive_Anderson

Another day another wnk decision in the Palace Brighton match.

There we were thinking the refs were sht because they didn't see what actually happened, but no they really are that crap.
VAR on 14:34 - Oct 18 with 3314 viewsClive_Anderson

Here it is in all it's bllshit glory

https://streamja.com/WnPNr
VAR on 14:50 - Oct 18 with 3263 viewsPinnerPaul

The Pickford one yesterday was just unreal - how can that not be

a) reviewed
b) a red card
VAR on 14:54 - Oct 18 with 3245 viewsClive_Anderson

VAR on 14:50 - Oct 18 by PinnerPaul

a) reviewed
b) a red card

That was even more ridiculous as was their disallowed goal.

But considering Liverpool tried to sell out the whole of football last week then I was absolutely delighted.
VAR on 09:23 - Oct 19 with 2898 viewsPinnerPaul

Van Dijk now out for 9 months after that 'fair' challenge by Pickford!
VAR on 11:28 - Oct 19 with 2839 viewsNoelmc

VAR on 09:23 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

Van Dijk now out for 9 months after that 'fair' challenge by Pickford!

Goalkeepers always seem to get away with a lot more than defenders in the penalty area. Made me think of the GBH by Schumacher on Battiston in World Cup 1982, although obviously not as bad.
VAR on 11:54 - Oct 19 with 2817 viewsDixie_CT

VAR on 14:50 - Oct 18 by PinnerPaul

a) reviewed
b) a red card

How does the law work when the game should have been stopped? For this case, it was offside then Pickford clatters Van Dijk.

Reminds me of when Kalvin Philips done Geoff Cameron when the play had stopped. Don’t recall Philips even being booked for it.
VAR on 12:06 - Oct 19 with 2797 viewsPhildo

I now think VAR is part of the masterplan to make the game more controversial and a bigger circus rather than an attempt to improve things. All for the TV audience at home. It is the only logical conclusion.
VAR on 14:51 - Oct 19 with 2706 viewsTheChef

VAR on 12:06 - Oct 19 by Phildo

I now think VAR is part of the masterplan to make the game more controversial and a bigger circus rather than an attempt to improve things. All for the TV audience at home. It is the only logical conclusion.

For sure. What would be the point if it worked well?

Another part of the continuous daily media diet of things to divide people and make them angry.

Just gotta find a way to switch off from the endless BS.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

VAR on 15:02 - Oct 19 with 2680 viewsstowmarketrange

VAR on 11:54 - Oct 19 by Dixie_CT

How does the law work when the game should have been stopped? For this case, it was offside then Pickford clatters Van Dijk.

Reminds me of when Kalvin Philips done Geoff Cameron when the play had stopped. Don’t recall Philips even being booked for it.

But this was an assault on the worlds best ever defender,according to Danny Murphy last night,not some ordinary player for qpr.
How long before the T-shirts are printed with the slogan “justice for Virgil?”
VAR on 15:04 - Oct 19 with 2674 viewsQPRSteve

FA have decided not to take any retrospective action against Pickford, so he gets clean away with it.

How he is England's No. 1 is beyond me. He always looks like a disaster waiting to happen.
VAR on 15:11 - Oct 19 with 2656 viewsCroydonCaptJack

VAR on 11:28 - Oct 19 by Noelmc

Goalkeepers always seem to get away with a lot more than defenders in the penalty area. Made me think of the GBH by Schumacher on Battiston in World Cup 1982, although obviously not as bad.

I showed my son that the other day. Unreal how he never got sent off and then was instrumental in them getting through I think?
VAR on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 2625 viewsTheChef

VAR on 15:11 - Oct 19 by CroydonCaptJack

I showed my son that the other day. Unreal how he never got sent off and then was instrumental in them getting through I think?

Was quite clearly a goal kick!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

VAR on 15:35 - Oct 19 with 2614 viewsNoelmc

VAR on 15:11 - Oct 19 by CroydonCaptJack

I’m fairly sure that if he’d have been sent off, France would have won, instead of the Germans winning on penalties. Fortunately the Italians, backed by all the neutrals, beat them in the Final. It was a fantastic French team though with Platini, Tigana & Giresse in midfield. They played beautiful football and went on to win the 1984 Euros.
VAR on 16:30 - Oct 19 with 2556 viewsPinnerPaul

VAR on 11:54 - Oct 19 by Dixie_CT

Its a red card. Serious Foul Play is when you challenging for the ball and Violent Conduct is when you're not. Its a red card in this case, offside or not - whatever offence you put on the report.

Think about it, you can't just kick someone while waiting for a free kick to be taken for example!
VAR on 16:48 - Oct 19 with 2537 viewshantssi

VAR on 14:51 - Oct 19 by TheChef

For sure. What would be the point if it worked well?

Another part of the continuous daily media diet of things to divide people and make them angry.

Just gotta find a way to switch off from the endless BS.

Advert breaks much like the stop/start of the NFL?!
VAR on 16:52 - Oct 19 with 2527 viewsQPR_John

VAR on 16:30 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

Its a red card. Serious Foul Play is when you challenging for the ball and Violent Conduct is when you're not. Its a red card in this case, offside or not - whatever offence you put on the report.

Think about it, you can't just kick someone while waiting for a free kick to be taken for example!

Unless of course you are England's No. 1
VAR on 18:24 - Oct 19 with 2494 viewsdaveB

VAR on 16:52 - Oct 19 by QPR_John

Unless of course you are England's No. 1

I don't think him being Englands number 1 had much to do with it.
VAR was so busy trying to draw lines and show if he was offside or not they just missed the actual thing that needed to be checked
VAR on 19:58 - Oct 19 with 2422 viewsdachiltern

VAR on 16:30 - Oct 19 by PinnerPaul

Serious foul play every day of the week unless the decision makers are a bunch of idiots!
VAR on 23:52 - Oct 19 with 2351 viewsCLAREMAN1995

VAR on 15:04 - Oct 19 by QPRSteve

FA have decided not to take any retrospective action against Pickford, so he gets clean away with it.

How he is England's No. 1 is beyond me. He always looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

Unless they replace him their chances of winning the Euros will dissapear IMO.
I watched the United V Newcastle game and to nobody's surprise they got an incredible soft penalty which luckily was saved so some justice was done.I fully expected the ref to order a retake but it was all legal .
As for the tackle and offside decision in the Merseyside derby hang their head in shame 2 horrible decisions
VAR on 15:02 - Oct 25 with 2199 viewsCLAREMAN1995

VAR on 23:52 - Oct 19 by CLAREMAN1995

Unless they replace him their chances of winning the Euros will dissapear IMO.
I watched the United V Newcastle game and to nobody's surprise they got an incredible soft penalty which luckily was saved so some justice was done.I fully expected the ref to order a retake but it was all legal .
As for the tackle and offside decision in the Merseyside derby hang their head in shame 2 horrible decisions

I decided not to post during the week after Man Utd beat PSG with the suspicious penalty awarded and after its saved there is a retake awarded which Fernandes hop skips and scores .
However after yesterday its just gone well beyond a joke .Harry Maguire literally drags the Chelsea captian CA to the ground by the neck defending a corner with not even a second glance from the ref.The play goes up the other end and Rashford is tackled and to everybody stunned surprise (except UTD of course )the video ref stops the play to check if MR was tripped in the penalty area which he was not .So the commentators are waiting to see if the ref is sent across to check the blatant obvious penalty by Maguire but not even a courtesy look .Nobody knows anymore time to scrap it maybe except it would really hurt Man UTD
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024