Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports 15:25 - Oct 19 with 2126 viewsBrianMcCarthy

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/derby-v-qpr-to-be-shown-live-on-sky-sports-

Bugger.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:27 - Oct 19 with 2114 viewsflynnbo

Did you mean WRD, Brian?
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:28 - Oct 19 with 2103 viewsterryb

That's reduced the number of games that i will be charged for the stream as a ST holder.

£10 saved!
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:33 - Oct 19 with 2071 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:27 - Oct 19 by flynnbo

Did you mean WRD, Brian?

No, I definitely meant 'Bugger'.

Hate Sky and will miss London and Sinton.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:34 - Oct 19 with 2060 viewsMick_S

Mr Fookin' winkers will be at our ground but not his own.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 15:38]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:52 - Oct 19 with 1969 viewsQPR_John

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:28 - Oct 19 by terryb

That's reduced the number of games that i will be charged for the stream as a ST holder.

£10 saved!

Have to check this. The Preston game is back to 07:45 because it is on the Sky red button package which made me think. There was no mention of this when the £280 scheme was introduced so I assume those red button games are part of the package although it can be watched on Sky in better quality.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:04 - Oct 19 with 1937 viewsQPRSteve

FFS.

Will have to listen to whatever tw*t commentator and pundit Sky chose banging about how Derby should be in the Premiership and Wayne f*cking Bl**dy Rooney all night long. I have Sky Sports but would much rather pay a tenner for the QPR coverage.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:25 - Oct 19 with 1878 viewsPinnerPaul

£10 saved!

I've spent it already - on last Saturday's game!

Not complaining, despite the lack of goals/chances, it was a good game.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:25 - Oct 19 with 1877 viewsstevec

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 15:52 - Oct 19 by QPR_John

Have to check this. The Preston game is back to 07:45 because it is on the Sky red button package which made me think. There was no mention of this when the £280 scheme was introduced so I assume those red button games are part of the package although it can be watched on Sky in better quality.

Does anyone know if Sky are doing the red button service for midweek games this season?
Login to get fewer ads

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:31 - Oct 19 with 1856 viewswood_hoop

I know many despise Sky sports but for me not the end of the world if game is being shown, various reasons makes it difficult for me to attend games even when crowds allowed, also two kids that are not at home so they can watch games or any Sky tv on the SKY GO app on my subscription, get me own back by using my daughters Netflix app .

Agree commentary usually pretty crap, that's when the mute button comes in handy.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:41 - Oct 19 with 1823 viewsNoelmc

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:25 - Oct 19 by stevec

Does anyone know if Sky are doing the red button service for midweek games this season?

Posted this on a different thread re times of Barnsley games;

QPR CEO Lee Hoos said:
“I can only apologise to our supporters for the back and forth with this.
“We sought and were granted permission by the EFL to bring the kick-off times forward.
“However, we have been informed that as the matches are part of the Sky red button package the kick offs will need to be at 7.45pm.

So sounds like Sky red button service is running this season.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:58 - Oct 19 with 1779 viewscolinallcars

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:04 - Oct 19 by QPRSteve

FFS.

Will have to listen to whatever tw*t commentator and pundit Sky chose banging about how Derby should be in the Premiership and Wayne f*cking Bl**dy Rooney all night long. I have Sky Sports but would much rather pay a tenner for the QPR coverage.

Why don't you quit Sky ?
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 17:31 - Oct 19 with 1722 viewsdaveB

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:25 - Oct 19 by stevec

Yes they are so if you have Sky you can see the Preston game on Wednesday
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 18:41 - Oct 19 with 1604 viewsHayesender

They simply must have Bobby Zamora in the studio for this one

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 18:45 - Oct 19 with 1578 viewsNoelmc

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 18:41 - Oct 19 by Hayesender

They simply must have Bobby Zamora in the studio for this one

With Keogh.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 19:53 - Oct 19 with 1450 viewsThGrimRanger

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 16:04 - Oct 19 by QPRSteve

FFS.

Rooney self isolating for the next 10 days and missing their next 3 games so he'll be fresh as a daisy for our match
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 20:03]

TheGrimRanger

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 20:07 - Oct 19 with 1418 viewsfrancisbowles

£10 saved!

I don't think so Terryb. My understanding is midweek away games are included in the 'season ticket streaming package' at £10 per match. It is just non ST holders who cannot access a stream when the match is selected for Sky sports.
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 21:17 - Oct 19 with 1322 viewsQPR_John

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 20:07 - Oct 19 by francisbowles

I don't think so Terryb. My understanding is midweek away games are included in the 'season ticket streaming package' at £10 per match. It is just non ST holders who cannot access a stream when the match is selected for Sky sports.

The Derby game will not be included so the season ticket rebate will be £270.

Email from the club

"Many thanks for your email. Yes you are correct, in that any games that get moved to Sky won’t be on the QPR Subscription so the price is adjusted accordingly. This will also apply if supporters are allowed back in prior to the end of the season."
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 21:33 - Oct 19 with 1301 viewsdaveB

Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 21:17 - Oct 19 by QPR_John

The Derby game will not be included so the season ticket rebate will be £270.

Email from the club

"Many thanks for your email. Yes you are correct, in that any games that get moved to Sky won’t be on the QPR Subscription so the price is adjusted accordingly. This will also apply if supporters are allowed back in prior to the end of the season."

The game is away so wasn't included in the season ticket
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 21:44 - Oct 19 with 1282 viewsfrancisbowles

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/season-ticket-update-031020/

Under streaming note ALL home and midweek away fixtures. This was on the 3rd October.

In the FAQs
If a game is selected to be chosen live on Sky Sports does this mean it isn’t available on QPR+?
For Season Ticket holders they will STILL be able to watch the game live on QPR+ even if it is chosen
for live transmission by Sky Sports (provided it is a home or mid-week away fixture). However, for
non Season Ticket holders, any game chosen for live transmission is NOT available for domestic
viewing on QPR+. This is part of the broadcast agreement.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2020 21:46]
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 21:52 - Oct 19 with 1259 viewsdaveB

sorry my mistake i thought it was a Saturday game
Derby v QPR to be shown live on Sky Sports on 17:39 - Nov 2 with 904 viewsfrancisbowles

Just so every one knows the stream is only for season ticket holders and dark markets.

Others will have to watch on Sky, NOWTV or 'other means'.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/whats-on-qpr-plus-in-november-2020/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024