Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its the PNE match thread 13:26 - Oct 21 with 23703 viewsPinnerPaul

Its raining, a bit bored so here it is - the early match thread.

2-1 Rangers and I'll try to spend the match actually watching the game and not searching the crowd for my Mum's 'Crowdie'!
Its the PNE match thread on 21:46 - Oct 21 with 1406 viewsstevec

Think I’ll take a sabbatical on watching games until we’re allowed back in the ground.

Even if we played well, where on earth would the goals come from?
Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 1404 viewsHunterhoop

Its the PNE match thread on 21:45 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Outplayed.
OutManaged
Out refereed.
And to top it off we were shit.
It must be Wednesday night in the rain.

Get the f uckers on the training pitch tomorrow ALL DAY.

Yep.

Adomah has to start on Sat. Surely?!
Cameron needs to be rested.
Dykes in for Bonne ASAP.
Give Niko a go.
Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 1405 views18StoneOfHoop

Its the PNE match thread on 21:43 - Oct 21 by Greenbay

So disappointing after playing so well against Bournemouth. It's just hard to understand why this happens. Worst performance so far this season.
Does it show how good Amos was v Bournemouth when he snapped at the heels of the opposition?
This match against Preston was the way we played for a large part of last season. It just goes to show how difficult it is to replace Hugill, Wells, Ebbs of course and Manning.
Wallace to give away 2 pens is shambolic. Feel sorry for him but it's now time to give Hamaleinen a go on Saturday but unlikely you would think.
We didn't really create anything tonight, Adomah unlucky towards the end. Perhaps Dykes returning with Bonne up front might make a difference and also Thomas when fit.
Pleased I'm not at the Kiyan Prince tonight. At least I can now make a quick cup of tea in the warmth!!

Excellent post,Greenbay.
Top summation..
I stopped watching on 61 mins.
It was obvious that was that..*sigh*

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 1399 viewsdavman

How bad must Nico be in training to not even get a chance ahead of Wallace? Truly, truly woeful.
Ball and Cameron just as bad and whatever happened to the Dickie that played on Saturday? As Hunter said, why on earth go route one against that lot?
Weak. As. Urine across the pitch.

Are we resting Dykes so that he'll be fit for the Scots next game?

...and who in their right mind allows Barbet to take a free kick?

Such a depressing performance - no goal threat whatsoever and those early season concerns well and truly home to roost even if only one game.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 with 1389 viewsHunterhoop

Its the PNE match thread on 21:45 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

Uncle A the only bright spot - has to start Sat, with hopefully Dykes.

Only another 40 to go and no sitting in traffic in Bloemfontain Rd at least!.

On to the next one

PS Both pens btw

Definitely both pens, but Friend was still bent.
Its the PNE match thread on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 1378 viewsPinnerPaul

Its the PNE match thread on 21:46 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

It's just hard to understand

Nah, crap manager, talks the talk but can't walk.

You've made Clive look like a prophet - well half of one - he said there would be people after MW if we didn't win tonight or Saturday - you've gone early - a manager every 6 games is the answer you think?
Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 with 1312 viewsSK_hoops

Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 by Hunterhoop

Yep.

Adomah has to start on Sat. Surely?!
Cameron needs to be rested.
Dykes in for Bonne ASAP.
Give Niko a go.

Dykes hasn't looked like scoring either. Maybe play them both and see what happens?

Shambolic tonight.
Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 with 1307 viewsdavman

Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 by Hunterhoop

Definitely both pens, but Friend was still bent.

Not sure he was bent. Shite maybe, but not bent.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Login to get fewer ads

Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 with 1297 views2Thomas2Bowles

Its the PNE match thread on 21:48 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

You've made Clive look like a prophet - well half of one - he said there would be people after MW if we didn't win tonight or Saturday - you've gone early - a manager every 6 games is the answer you think?

I've been saying it for a while

Give it a few weeks and some others may catch on too.

He has been here a lot longer than 6 weeks
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 21:55]

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 with 1291 viewsjoe90

Not surprised by the result or performance. We were toothless in attack again. 0 shots on target!

Some of the descisoon making is poor, we often stretch ourselves and play tight passes at the wrong times. We also rely to heavily on BOS being able to dribble around/through two or three players when what he needs in those situations is an outlet, a quick pass and move.

Sinton was correct on the commentary when he said we need to use the wing to attack, it would definitely work better for BOS.

Too many individual errors tonight but nothing that can't be straightened out.

I'd like to see us being a bit more cycnial and competitive, I think we try and stick too closely to a style of play and don't adapt to suit the situation.
Its the PNE match thread on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 1254 viewsGalileo

It may be worth acknowledging 5 of the starting 11 played together last lesson and only 3 of the team which finished the match. Essentially we are a new team which will take time to gel. Hugill and Wells took a while to hit it off.
Its the PNE match thread on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 1177 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

We were poor but they were really good I thought. PP says they were pens, who am I to argue.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Its the PNE match thread on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 1144 viewsessextaxiboy

Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 by 2Thomas2Bowles

I've been saying it for a while

Give it a few weeks and some others may catch on too.

He has been here a lot longer than 6 weeks
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 21:55]

Leave off , we are playing some decent football, we just went to Bournemouth and outplayed them , the signings are encouraging and...I ask the same October question .Who wiil get a better tune out of these players cos their aint any money to change them .
Its the PNE match thread on 22:00 - Oct 21 with 1117 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Its the PNE match thread on 21:53 - Oct 21 by Galileo

It may be worth acknowledging 5 of the starting 11 played together last lesson and only 3 of the team which finished the match. Essentially we are a new team which will take time to gel. Hugill and Wells took a while to hit it off.

Yeah, but they were still shite tonight.
Its the PNE match thread on 22:01 - Oct 21 with 1095 viewsNov77

Its the PNE match thread on 21:58 - Oct 21 by essextaxiboy

Leave off , we are playing some decent football, we just went to Bournemouth and outplayed them , the signings are encouraging and...I ask the same October question .Who wiil get a better tune out of these players cos their aint any money to change them .

Decent football?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Its the PNE match thread on 22:02 - Oct 21 with 1079 viewsHunterhoop

Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 by davman

Not sure he was bent. Shite maybe, but not bent.

Nah, I genuinely think he was. So chummy with the Preston players from the off. Until they went 2-0 up he’s given over twice as many free kicks their way as ours. Smiled when giving the second pen. Took a dislike and umbrage with BOS, Bonne, and Cameron from the off.

And what did Clive say, something like 2 of his last 3 Championship games were with Preston. Now 3 from 4.

Aged 49 and born in Bristol. Probably one of those members of the City forum when it all went POP all those years back. I’m buying it.
Its the PNE match thread on 22:03 - Oct 21 with 1059 viewsSharpy36

Its the PNE match thread on 21:51 - Oct 21 by SK_hoops

Dykes hasn't looked like scoring either. Maybe play them both and see what happens?

Shambolic tonight.

The only time they`ve both been on the pitch together we scored

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Its the PNE match thread on 22:04 - Oct 21 with 1059 viewsNed_Kennedys

Knew we would struggle to create anything as soon as I saw the team Warburton chose: Ball and Cameron together contain but nothing else. Chair on the wing has been poor all season. Bonne, like Dykes before him, hardly saw the ball. Adamoh clearly should have started.

Woeful from the manager and the team tonight: lets hope lessons have been learnt....
Its the PNE match thread on 22:06 - Oct 21 with 1024 viewsLblock

Its the PNE match thread on 22:04 - Oct 21 by Ned_Kennedys

Knew we would struggle to create anything as soon as I saw the team Warburton chose: Ball and Cameron together contain but nothing else. Chair on the wing has been poor all season. Bonne, like Dykes before him, hardly saw the ball. Adamoh clearly should have started.

Woeful from the manager and the team tonight: lets hope lessons have been learnt....

"It's an unforgiving and relentless league. We go again"

Ad nauseum

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Its the PNE match thread on 22:08 - Oct 21 with 1005 viewsGreenbay

Its the PNE match thread on 21:47 - Oct 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

Excellent post,Greenbay.
Top summation..
I stopped watching on 61 mins.
It was obvious that was that..*sigh*

Smart move to stop watching - but had to watch to the bitter end, along with everyone else, hoping that we might do something - even may be score a goal!!
Ok here's my team for Saturday home to Birmingham. Thought I'd be the first.
Subject to fitness and it seems Thomas is out for a couple of weeks.
Dieng,
Kakay, Dickie, Barbet, Hamaleinen,
Cameron, Ball,
Adomah, Chair
Dykes, Bonne;
subs Kelly, Kane, Masterson, BOS to come on definitely, Carroll, Bettache and Willock
Its the PNE match thread on 22:09 - Oct 21 with 996 views2Thomas2Bowles

Its the PNE match thread on 21:58 - Oct 21 by essextaxiboy

decent football
Ubar are great too

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Its the PNE match thread on 22:09 - Oct 21 with 988 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Its the PNE match thread on 22:04 - Oct 21 by Ned_Kennedys

The team selection showed Chair on the wing but he started in the middle I thought?

Apart from that I agree. Poor.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Its the PNE match thread on 22:10 - Oct 21 with 972 viewsngbqpr

Its the PNE match thread on 21:40 - Oct 21 by LunarJetman

In fairness, take Wallace out and it would have been 0-0....

Agreed. Everything about that game was 0-0, ‘cept we contrived to give them two needless pens.

PNE must be laughing, not like they created a bunch of clear cut chances.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Its the PNE match thread on 22:13 - Oct 21 with 923 viewsNed_Kennedys

Its the PNE match thread on 22:09 - Oct 21 by CliveWilsonSaid

The team selection showed Chair on the wing but he started in the middle I thought?

Apart from that I agree. Poor.

Carroll in the middle but Chair drifted in quite a bit and looked ok before disappearing totally.
Its the PNE match thread on 22:26 - Oct 21 with 844 viewsessextaxiboy

Its the PNE match thread on 22:01 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Decent football?

Yes . As I have said elswhere ..decent passng football , not winning football at yhe moment I grant you but it wasonly Saturday when when everyone was surprised woth how we took on Bournmouth .. i
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 22:34]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024