Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you bloody serious???? 21:06 - Oct 21 with 5045 viewsted_hendrix

Not once but bloody twice

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:10 - Oct 21 with 2993 viewsNoDiddley

I’m from Scottish heritage My dad’s brother was christened Wallace, we called him Uncle Wally.
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:12 - Oct 21 with 2962 viewspaulparker

And yet some on here were saying we wouldn’t miss manning , dearie me

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:13 - Oct 21 with 2959 viewsDubaiR

Dickie at fault for 2nd one I think. Dont let the ball bounce then out muscled
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:25 - Oct 21 with 2881 viewsStanisgod

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:13 - Oct 21 by DubaiR

You're fricking joking, no need even when it bounced to stick a lazy leg out AGAIN.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:33 - Oct 21 with 2838 viewsessextaxiboy

Its not a penalty if the ball bounces. 1 bloke has given the points away tonight .
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:37 - Oct 21 with 2810 viewsted_hendrix

Twice in one game, I've never known that.

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:43 - Oct 21 with 2741 viewsBklynRanger

What were the odds? And did Lee have a cheeky Scottish 20 pound note on it? We may never find out.
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:44 - Oct 21 with 2721 viewsSharpy36

I`m with you he should have dealt with it.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Login to get fewer ads

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 2673 viewsted_hendrix

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:44 - Oct 21 by Sharpy36

No need to commit the foul.

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:48 - Oct 21 with 2662 viewsessextaxiboy

The guy was heading towards the touchline
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:53 - Oct 21 with 2577 viewsSharpy36

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:48 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

No need to commit the foul.

I`m talking about Dickie Ted. Without the hindsight of a replay i thought he missed the bounce of the ball and got out muscled, which allowed wallace to give away the pen. My point being it shouldn`t have got that far.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:55 - Oct 21 with 2558 viewsdannyblue

Dickie should have done better with the second, but if wallace had just swept up there'd have been no problem. don't just trip 'em again
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:55 - Oct 21 with 2557 viewsMickS

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:53 - Oct 21 by Sharpy36

I`m talking about Dickie Ted. Without the hindsight of a replay i thought he missed the bounce of the ball and got out muscled, which allowed wallace to give away the pen. My point being it shouldn`t have got that far.

No replay for me either, Sharpy, but that’s how I saw it.
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 2540 viewsNorthantsHoop

Dreadful all round performance. The only player that looked up for it was Adomah. Heads went down after 1st penalty and an upward struggle against a team that were able to frustrate and basically control the game. For all that positive passing game in the opening 20 minutes, no shots. Preston as usual do us over and we just played into their hands. Willock and Adomah need to be given a start, they actually looked the most creative when they came on.
Are you bloody serious???? on 21:56 - Oct 21 with 2538 viewsGloucs_R

Thought Dickie was the only one to hold this own tonight

Wallace was a liability at the back and did nothing going forward.

Niko needs to start.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:58 - Oct 21 with 2503 viewsQPR_John

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:56 - Oct 21 by NorthantsHoop

Dreadful all round performance. The only player that looked up for it was Adomah. Heads went down after 1st penalty and an upward struggle against a team that were able to frustrate and basically control the game. For all that positive passing game in the opening 20 minutes, no shots. Preston as usual do us over and we just played into their hands. Willock and Adomah need to be given a start, they actually looked the most creative when they came on.

"Heads went down after 1st penalty and an upward struggle against a team that were able to frustrate and basically control the game"

Happens all too often
Are you bloody serious???? on 22:10 - Oct 21 with 2442 viewsessextaxiboy

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:55 - Oct 21 by dannyblue

Dickie should have done better with the second, but if wallace had just swept up there'd have been no problem. don't just trip 'em again

He didnt need to sweep up the bloke was goiing nowhere .just get goal side
Are you bloody serious???? on 22:14 - Oct 21 with 2402 viewsessextaxiboy

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:56 - Oct 21 by Gloucs_R

Thought Dickie was the only one to hold this own tonight

Wallace was a liability at the back and did nothing going forward.

Niko needs to start.

I agree , the only way we will find out if he csn do a Kakay is to give home a go to find ourselves hamstrung like this is rank bad planning iIMO
Are you bloody serious???? on 22:26 - Oct 21 with 2316 viewsted_hendrix

Well okay I must have mis-read your post, Dickie has missed one there and although It sounds like I'm labouring the point there was still no need for Wallace to foul the PNE player.

Don't want to 'beat up' on our players but jeez Wallace isn't a lot of good to anybody, you might just get a decent 60 minutes here and there from him but that ain't good enough in this league.

Thoroughly depressing performance from us tonight but if I'm honest half expected.

Are you bloody serious???? on 22:28 - Oct 21 with 2301 viewsenfieldargh

He was great against Cowdenbeath

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Are you bloody serious???? on 22:44 - Oct 21 with 2232 viewsted_hendrix

Matthew Connolly used to have a habit of letting the ball bounce in front of him.

Robert Dickie will be fine.

Are you bloody serious???? on 22:44 - Oct 21 with 2223 viewsSharpy36

Are you bloody serious???? on 22:26 - Oct 21 by ted_hendrix

Well okay I must have mis-read your post, Dickie has missed one there and although It sounds like I'm labouring the point there was still no need for Wallace to foul the PNE player.

Don't want to 'beat up' on our players but jeez Wallace isn't a lot of good to anybody, you might just get a decent 60 minutes here and there from him but that ain't good enough in this league.

Thoroughly depressing performance from us tonight but if I'm honest half expected.

Totally agree mate. He`s this seasons Barbet, when it comes to penalties.

I defended him a couple of games back because of match time over the last few years, but he don`t offer anything imo.

Are you bloody serious???? on 22:52 - Oct 21 with 2185 viewsbosh67

The problem on both pens is that Wallace isn't actually the one starting the foul. He's just not looking at the ball and is too slow to get out the way. I think Dickie has to take quite a bit of blame for the second and a collection of players guided Sinclair towards the hapless Wallace for the first. Not all his own work and to a degree unfortunate. Like someone tripping up over you when you walk or run too close behind them.

That said Wallace is 33 and this is a level above the Scottish Prem still. He just doesn't have the pace to cope with younger faster players coming at him and he doesn't have the engine to get up and down the pitch. He's not terrible but he's just not fast enough at this level.

We don't need a brilliant left back, we just need someone younger with some actual pace to not get caught flat footed or simply get caught in the way. Cue Niko.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 22:59]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Are you bloody serious???? on 02:25 - Oct 22 with 1968 viewsCiderwithRsie

Are you bloody serious???? on 21:12 - Oct 21 by paulparker

And yet some on here were saying we wouldn’t miss manning , dearie me

That'd cut a lot more ice if Manning was any good defensively, but he wasn't. He was bloody good going forward but if anything worse than Wallace as a defender.

No doubt about it, though, Wallace and Barbet definitely look the weak links in the defence and the occasional good performances don't make up for it.
Are you bloody serious???? on 06:59 - Oct 22 with 1826 viewsPaddyhoops

Are you bloody serious???? on 22:52 - Oct 21 by bosh67

The problem on both pens is that Wallace isn't actually the one starting the foul. He's just not looking at the ball and is too slow to get out the way. I think Dickie has to take quite a bit of blame for the second and a collection of players guided Sinclair towards the hapless Wallace for the first. Not all his own work and to a degree unfortunate. Like someone tripping up over you when you walk or run too close behind them.

That said Wallace is 33 and this is a level above the Scottish Prem still. He just doesn't have the pace to cope with younger faster players coming at him and he doesn't have the engine to get up and down the pitch. He's not terrible but he's just not fast enough at this level.

We don't need a brilliant left back, we just need someone younger with some actual pace to not get caught flat footed or simply get caught in the way. Cue Niko.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2020 22:59]

So right about lee Wallace. The championship is a step up from the SPL. Wallace spent a lot of his time in the new Rangers rise through the lower leauges after thier finacial irregularities.
There was a fair amount of turkey shoots involved in those games and not a lot of defending to do!
In fairness Wallace was not alone last night. Not many came out in credit last night!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024