Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115363 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 12:21 - Nov 5 with 2787 viewsNorthernr

Two updates in the last hour on the BBC feed. A clip of two voters yelling at each other on Five Live. Then...

What happened in our virtual watch party?

And this is what happened when we put Republican and Democrat voters in the same group chat on Whatsapp.

Initially, they all agreed that this election campaign had been "the race that never ends".

But then the results started to come in, and tensions flared.
Trump on 12:28 - Nov 5 with 2751 viewsqprd

In pa, Georgia, etc, where trump is ahead, trump is trying to prevent votes from being voted by threatening legal action, citing fraud, etc

In Arizona, where he is behind, armed trump supporting protestors have showed up to polling stations demanding late votes be counted

Somehow the inconsistency is lost on these people...

As an American, I do despair as to how stupid we are.....
Trump on 12:55 - Nov 5 with 2681 viewsBostonR

Having lived in the US I think this is so thought provoking.

Trump on 13:04 - Nov 5 with 2643 viewsKonk

Trump on 14:12 - Nov 4 by qprd

The election coverage on CNN is quite good. Their political bias aside, they have 2 guys who go through each of the maps and break down voting on a county by county level, often comparing 2020 against 2016 and providing other useful insight.... one of the map guys (John king) is an absolute wizard and is always the MVP of election nite in us

This made me chuckle:

[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 13:15]

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Trump on 13:12 - Nov 5 with 2624 viewsBostonR

Trump on 13:04 - Nov 5 by Konk

This made me chuckle:

[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 13:15]

Agree - CNN have been incredible. I have had them on at home since yesterday morning. Incredible coverage.
Trump on 14:27 - Nov 5 with 2540 viewsfrancisbowles

Trump on 11:35 - Nov 5 by BrianMcCarthy

Most likely:

Wisconsin 10
Arizona 11

Thanks Brian and others and sorry, I must have looked at the thread heading, meant to post BIDEN.
Trump on 14:32 - Nov 5 with 2519 viewsPinnerPaul

Biden now 1/7 with Paddy Power
Trump on 14:50 - Nov 5 with 2463 viewsKonk

Posted without including Cincy's message below. Sorry.
[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 14:52]

Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 14:52 - Nov 5 with 2457 viewsKonk

Trump on 16:22 - Nov 4 by CincyHoop

Looking more and more likely that Joe Biden will be our president. Not the outcome I voted for, but that is fine, the people have spoken and this is why we have a democracy. I hope all Americans get behind Biden and support him in attempting to move this country forward!

We need more people putting the A (American) in front of their names rather than R or D. This country would be a far better place in my opinion!

Congrats Joe (if largely expected results hold)! I'm with you win or tie!

That's very magnanimous of you - it's certainly looking like a Biden win from everything I'm seeing.

Talking with Trump voters that you know, how many believe that the Dems are committing electoral fraud? In your experience, is it just the more extreme MAGA types or do Republican voters like yourself who don't have any great love for Trump as an individual, also think the election is being stolen? I'm hoping it's the former, but these are strange, incredibly polarized times (over here, too).

Trump on 15:16 - Nov 5 with 2377 viewsMrSheen

Bit late now, but still funny.

https://politics.theonion.com/the-onions-state-by-state-election-guide-184551115
Trump on 15:26 - Nov 5 with 2339 viewsLythamR

Test me on the counties of Arizona and Georgia, I double dare you
Trump on 15:29 - Nov 5 with 2330 viewsMick_S

I reckon his bottom lip will go if he loses.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Trump on 15:34 - Nov 5 with 2314 viewsMatch82

Trump on 08:05 - Nov 5 by JamesB1979

Why can’t all the states count the postal votes first and just add those votes to the ones on the day. It shouldn’t take this long to determine the winner and would avoid this “late votes swing it” nonsense.

Some states allow mail in ballots to start being counted early (i.e. Florida) and other states only allow it on the day of election (i.e. Georgia)

Mail in ballots take longer to check because extra information is on them (like address). To your point if all the states had the same laws as Florida we'd be done by now. It's never been an issue before because mail in was a small proportion of total but this year obviously that's different. I suspect they will change this going forward, I don't think anyone wants a repeat of this nonsense
Trump on 15:35 - Nov 5 with 2307 viewsJuzzie

Trump on 15:29 - Nov 5 by Mick_S

This is what I hope/looking forward to the most. Melt down on global tv followed by him last seen dashing onto a plane with a couple of stuffed suitcases with dollar bills fluttering out of the gaps.
Trump on 15:38 - Nov 5 with 2291 viewsMick_S

Trump on 15:35 - Nov 5 by Juzzie

This is what I hope/looking forward to the most. Melt down on global tv followed by him last seen dashing onto a plane with a couple of stuffed suitcases with dollar bills fluttering out of the gaps.

He tends to struggle with aircraft.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Trump on 15:39 - Nov 5 with 2287 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Trump on 15:35 - Nov 5 by Juzzie

....then cuts back to Hallie on MSNBC

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Trump on 16:35 - Nov 5 with 2183 viewskensalriser

Very prescient piece in The Atlantic, published in September.

"Let us not hedge about one thing. Donald Trump may win or lose, but he will never concede. Not under any circumstance. Not during the Interregnum and not afterward. If compelled in the end to vacate his office, Trump will insist from exile, as long as he draws breath, that the contest was rigged."

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-conce
[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 16:35]

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 16:48 - Nov 5 with 2141 viewsqprd

Trump on 16:35 - Nov 5 by kensalriser

Very prescient piece in The Atlantic, published in September.

"Let us not hedge about one thing. Donald Trump may win or lose, but he will never concede. Not under any circumstance. Not during the Interregnum and not afterward. If compelled in the end to vacate his office, Trump will insist from exile, as long as he draws breath, that the contest was rigged."

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/11/what-if-trump-refuses-conce
[Post edited 5 Nov 2020 16:35]

Yep.

Not to mention, Axios (which tbf, like Maggie Haberman in NYT, is very well sourced in the White House) published this before the election:

https://www.axios.com/trump-claim-election-victory-ballots-97eb12b9-5e35-402f-9e

This seems to have been the plan all along

You just hope that, if this does go towards biden, that enough republicans are honorable to preserve the integrity of our democracy by putting an end to this nonsense.... or, if not honor, rats jumping a sinking ship
Trump on 17:38 - Nov 5 with 2037 viewsMrSheen

Before all this ends, it's worth paying tribute to the efforts and commitment of Mike Bloomberg this year to reduce wealth inequality.
Failing to get nominated - $1bn.
Failing to win Florida for Biden - $100m
Trump on 20:13 - Nov 5 with 1872 viewskensalriser

The goal was to divert the Trump campaign's attention towards Florida and away from the Mid-West.

But no one gives a shit about Bloomberg. Too busy enjoying the orange stain being wiped away.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 20:33 - Nov 5 with 1823 viewstraininvain

Trump on 15:29 - Nov 5 by Mick_S

I’m surprised more people aren’t asking where he’s hiding. It’s unlike Trump to go a couple of days without being out in the public (even when he had Covid), particularly given the nature of this situation.

I would’ve thought he’d be on tv trying to claim victory as opposed to the odd tweet here and there. Maybe he knows his time is up.
Trump on 20:53 - Nov 5 with 1776 viewsted_hendrix

Get on with it you knobs.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Trump on 21:27 - Nov 5 with 1694 viewsGloryHunter

Trump on 20:33 - Nov 5 by traininvain

I’m surprised more people aren’t asking where he’s hiding. It’s unlike Trump to go a couple of days without being out in the public (even when he had Covid), particularly given the nature of this situation.

I would’ve thought he’d be on tv trying to claim victory as opposed to the odd tweet here and there. Maybe he knows his time is up.

Trump has got no time for "losers".
Trump on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 1607 viewsNorthernr

Trump on 20:53 - Nov 5 by ted_hendrix

Get on with it you knobs.

Let Americans never speak a cross word about test cricket again.
Trump on 22:48 - Nov 5 with 1536 viewsRanger_Things

Right now I think Trump's problem is mixed messaging. Depending on the particular state he's demanding they either "STOP THE COUNT!" or "COUNT EVERY VOTE!".
For clarity he should be tweeting "ONLY COUNT MY VOTES!" or perhaps "STOP COUNTING BIDEN VOTES!".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024