Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trump 09:43 - Oct 27 with 115605 viewsHooparoo

An Australian professor of Data Analytics from Griffith University who predicted Trump’s first win, the Australian Federal Election(when all the polls said the opposite) and Brexit has called it - Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. You heard it here first.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trump on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 2432 viewsNorthernr

Trump on 19:08 - Nov 6 with 2291 viewsSuperhoop83

Donald Trump may well have blood on his hands soon.

He is beneath contempt.

Suffering since 1978.

Trump on 19:40 - Nov 6 with 2221 viewstraininvain

Trump on 19:08 - Nov 6 by Superhoop83

Donald Trump may well have blood on his hands soon.

He is beneath contempt.

Trump already has blood on his hands from the response to Covid. I think we’ll see some rioting / violence but I doubt the average American has an appetite for all out war.
Trump on 19:44 - Nov 6 with 2195 viewsCHUBBS

Trump on 19:40 - Nov 6 by traininvain

Trump already has blood on his hands from the response to Covid. I think we’ll see some rioting / violence but I doubt the average American has an appetite for all out war.

Thank God we got rid of the racist🤣

Trump on 19:49 - Nov 6 with 2179 viewsCHUBBS

Trump on 19:44 - Nov 6 by CHUBBS

Well if that fails we always have....Kamilla😂

Trump on 19:51 - Nov 6 with 2182 viewsPaddyhoops

Trump on 16:44 - Nov 6 by 2Thomas2Bowles

Let's all be honest

We are going to miss Trump
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 16:45]

Have to admit I'll be delighted if Biden gets in .
I'm in my mid 50s and the thought of hurtling towards my 60s with the most decisive American president in History in situ was a depressing thought.
I get Biden isn't up to much but frankly a shit on stick would be preferable to Trump.
I get what you say though its never been dull!
Trump on 19:53 - Nov 6 with 2174 viewstraininvain

Trump on 19:44 - Nov 6 by CHUBBS

Yeah we can all provide out of context propaganda videos.
Trump on 20:00 - Nov 6 with 2145 viewsRanger_Things

Mary Trump interview (his niece) on Ch4 news. Great telly.
Login to get fewer ads

Trump on 20:02 - Nov 6 with 2139 viewsCamberleyR

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Trump on 20:05 - Nov 6 with 2124 viewsCHUBBS

Trump on 19:53 - Nov 6 by traininvain

Yeah we can all provide out of context propaganda videos.

Since when did ‘out of context’ matter with the nut job left?
People are getting sacked and ‘cancelled’ for less.

Do I believe either Biden or Trump are racists?
Of course not but identity politics and perception are all that matters in the current’virtue signalling’ world we live in.
Trump on 20:14 - Nov 6 with 2101 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 20:05 - Nov 6 by CHUBBS

Of course not but identity politics and perception are all that matters in the current’virtue signalling’ world we live in.

I’ve got a hunch that Trump is.
Trump on 20:24 - Nov 6 with 2045 viewstraininvain

Bit rich when you have the far right in the US literally trying to cancel the election as they don’t like the result: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/philadelphia-
Trump on 20:35 - Nov 6 with 1988 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Welcome back Chubbs. Hope you are well.
Trump on 20:47 - Nov 6 with 1943 viewsRanger_Things

Trump on 20:54 - Nov 6 with 1912 viewsCHUBBS

Trump on 20:14 - Nov 6 by Watford_Ranger

I’ve got a hunch that Trump is.

Let me guess you’re a Guardian sheep😉

Ps:Hello Bazza
[Post edited 6 Nov 2020 20:56]
Trump on 21:02 - Nov 6 with 1885 viewskensalriser

Did you witness Trump's insane ramblings last night?

And you want to talk about nut jobs on the left?

Completely bizarre deflection.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Trump on 21:05 - Nov 6 with 1872 viewsWatford_Ranger

Trump on 20:54 - Nov 6 by CHUBBS

I spat my quinoa out while tossing off my transgender boyfriend at this suggestion.
Trump on 21:34 - Nov 6 with 1793 viewsHunterhoop

Trump on 20:54 - Nov 6 by CHUBBS

How can reading the newspaper with the lowest readership figures make you a sheep?
Trump on 22:34 - Nov 6 with 1688 viewsterryb

I have a fgenuine question to ask.

Why is it OK to call people with views left of the centre reds or commies as if that was a crime, but take offence (mostly greatly) if people with right wing views are called facists or racists? What is the difference between the extremists on both sides of the political scale? They appear to be the same to me as do/did the dictators in USSR, China, Chile, Portugal etc.

On a personal level, I admit to having had left wing tendancies in my youth, but they were all but destroyed when the Russian tanks rolled into Prague in August 1968.

I also regret voting against Ted Heath in 1974 (not that it would have made any difference). His conservative government leaned more to the left than Blaiur's ever did!

I know I will also regret posting this question!
Trump on 00:33 - Nov 7 with 1545 viewsBucksRanger

Trump on 22:34 - Nov 6 by terryb

I have a fgenuine question to ask.

Why is it OK to call people with views left of the centre reds or commies as if that was a crime, but take offence (mostly greatly) if people with right wing views are called facists or racists? What is the difference between the extremists on both sides of the political scale? They appear to be the same to me as do/did the dictators in USSR, China, Chile, Portugal etc.

On a personal level, I admit to having had left wing tendancies in my youth, but they were all but destroyed when the Russian tanks rolled into Prague in August 1968.

I also regret voting against Ted Heath in 1974 (not that it would have made any difference). His conservative government leaned more to the left than Blaiur's ever did!

I know I will also regret posting this question!

Whether a fascist or communist, the one thing both of these political sects have is a hatred of free speech. Now I regard myself as a humanist and atheist with no particular allegiance to any political party so I'm not sure whether this is the response you were hoping to get Terry.

But as a believer in free speech — because the alternative is to shut down your freedom to say what you think — I see no problem in calling someone a 'commie' when they display what I see as an overwhelmingly strong left wing bias. Equally, I have no problem with any left winger calling me a fascist or racist if my policy of saying what I think should offend them and lead them to that conclusion. I would strongly debate that I am neither a fascist or a racist but I may not be able to convince all and sundry. However, it is my belief that it is far better to debate than ban. I really do believe it is the right of every person both here in the UK and throughout the world to speak their mind without fear of the governing authorities applying a law to stop it, whether by losing your freedom or your funds.

People need to be able to say what they want out in the open, in the full light of day. If not, their beliefs will go underground and fester in that darkness, growing like mould until it consumes whole groups of like-minded souls. You can see that sort of problem in so many areas of the internet and almost as certainly in houses and halls across this country.

Now, I'm old and I don't understand the way this 21st Century world is apparently heading with so much that people cannot say for fear of offence. In a few years I probably won't be around to worry about it. But surely, occasionally being called a 'commie' or a 'fascist' in the heat of the moment during some debate is far better than being afraid to debate it at all. Sticks, stones and words come to mind.

One small addendum for the sake of Clive's sanity.

This is primarily a site devoted to Queen's Park Rangers a club founded by the merging of Christ Church Rangers and St. Jude's Institute, two very different institutions. These two mission churches had problems with the original merger but chose to openly discuss their problems and not wander away and part for fear of saying something that might offend the other. It was that freedom of speech that brought them together and created the club we all love.

I would suggest that we keep all posts on the subject that Terry has raised as polite and pleasant as we can. Clive has a really unenviable task on this site at times and I have no wish to make his workload any heavier.
Trump on 00:54 - Nov 7 with 1523 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Trump on 00:33 - Nov 7 by BucksRanger

Whether a fascist or communist, the one thing both of these political sects have is a hatred of free speech. Now I regard myself as a humanist and atheist with no particular allegiance to any political party so I'm not sure whether this is the response you were hoping to get Terry.

But as a believer in free speech — because the alternative is to shut down your freedom to say what you think — I see no problem in calling someone a 'commie' when they display what I see as an overwhelmingly strong left wing bias. Equally, I have no problem with any left winger calling me a fascist or racist if my policy of saying what I think should offend them and lead them to that conclusion. I would strongly debate that I am neither a fascist or a racist but I may not be able to convince all and sundry. However, it is my belief that it is far better to debate than ban. I really do believe it is the right of every person both here in the UK and throughout the world to speak their mind without fear of the governing authorities applying a law to stop it, whether by losing your freedom or your funds.

People need to be able to say what they want out in the open, in the full light of day. If not, their beliefs will go underground and fester in that darkness, growing like mould until it consumes whole groups of like-minded souls. You can see that sort of problem in so many areas of the internet and almost as certainly in houses and halls across this country.

Now, I'm old and I don't understand the way this 21st Century world is apparently heading with so much that people cannot say for fear of offence. In a few years I probably won't be around to worry about it. But surely, occasionally being called a 'commie' or a 'fascist' in the heat of the moment during some debate is far better than being afraid to debate it at all. Sticks, stones and words come to mind.

One small addendum for the sake of Clive's sanity.

This is primarily a site devoted to Queen's Park Rangers a club founded by the merging of Christ Church Rangers and St. Jude's Institute, two very different institutions. These two mission churches had problems with the original merger but chose to openly discuss their problems and not wander away and part for fear of saying something that might offend the other. It was that freedom of speech that brought them together and created the club we all love.

I would suggest that we keep all posts on the subject that Terry has raised as polite and pleasant as we can. Clive has a really unenviable task on this site at times and I have no wish to make his workload any heavier.

You told me to fck off to Russia once for expressing an opinion.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 1:09]
Trump on 01:17 - Nov 7 with 1506 viewsjohncharles

I’ll back anyone or anything that keeps Trump away from the nuclear button

Strong and stable my arse.

Trump on 03:43 - Nov 7 with 1459 viewsSharpy36

Trump on 00:54 - Nov 7 by BazzaInTheLoft

You told me to fck off to Russia once for expressing an opinion.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2020 1:09]

A bit like your now deleted post of how another poster Hasn`t recieved a slap for their opinion

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Trump on 06:15 - Nov 7 with 1393 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Trump on 03:43 - Nov 7 by Sharpy36

A bit like your now deleted post of how another poster Hasn`t recieved a slap for their opinion

IS REMY AVAILABLE FOR THE PLAY-OFFS?

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Trump on 07:40 - Nov 7 with 1305 views2Thomas2Bowles

Trump on 06:15 - Nov 7 by UPPERLOFTNZ

IS REMY AVAILABLE FOR THE PLAY-OFFS?

This is all well and good on principle, but a lot like Labour, too many promises they won't be able to keep with no mention of the economy or cost.

It's all going to be free.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024